Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

when God sends you a message

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I went to buy cigarettes and my brand has disappeared. Really. Recalled by the FDA. I've been smoking kind of on autopilot, not thinking about it. Now...I'm not as much on autopilot, and I'm thinking about it. And thinking. And, somehow, I have to quit.

What messages has God sent you?

My wallet spoke to me in Jr. High (middle school to you kids) and told me 22 cents a pack was tearing up the $2.50 I made a week. So I quit.

One of the clearest ways God has ever spoken to me was concerning His will for my life. He kept bringing my attention to Psalm 24, it was popping up everywhere, for days. I was mightily concerned about my calling. God just kept telling me to clean my hands and purify my heart. Glory to God.

If we listen, God us speaking to us more often than we notice, imo. Yet, a very specific time was very recent, He was preparing me for a switch at my job by placing on my heart a desire for a specific duty at work. I mentioned to my boss this new desire and she said no because of time constraint, but a week later I am being transferred to do that very job. Amazing! God is good!

CE I would say that tour experience was pretty direct.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back