Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When is your birthday?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I was born on August 24, 1974. Only a few more months! :wink:

My birthday is March 1st. I just turned 15 :0)

man, I'm getting so old. hahahaha just kidding :0)

My birthday is June 7th wahoo! :bday: i am getting so old :tongue i am going to be the big 14 :biggrin

:bday: :bday: March 7th 1990 :bday: :bday: I just had my birthday not too long ago. I remember it clearly because I fell down the stairs and have ligament damage in my pinky finger! :oops: :oops: oops! At least I didn't break it!

I'm 15 and my parents are now feeling old as I'm their youngest :lol: :lol:

November 22. ooo. OOOOOOO. Okay. I'm done. Spamming. :angel:

When is your Birthday???

My birthday is just around the corner. April 25, 1957. Ah yes a-right-in-the-middle baby boomer. Love this time of year. Hate summer. Favorite is winter. :smt041 :bday:

21 Feb 52. It looks like I'm much older than many here.

I was born 9th April 1967 and still I feel like 20 - 25 myself.

I'll be turning 29 on the 29th of this month! Hooray! I'm not 30 yet!
:bday:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back