Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on Earth?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Who will answer that door?

"As you smile and say:
"God bless you, be at peace!"
And all Heaven just weeps
'Cause Jesus came to your door
You've left Him out on the streets"
  1. "Keith Green - Asleep In The Light lyrics | LyricsFreak

'cause jesus came to you door You've left him out on the streets Open up open up And give yourself away You see the need, you hear the cries So how can you delay God's calling and you're the one But like jonah you run He's told you to speak But you keep holding it in Of can't you see it's such a sin The world is sleeping in the dark
  2. https://www.songlyrics.com › keith-green › asleep-in-the-light-lyrics

KEITH GREEN - ASLEEP IN THE LIGHT LYRICS - SONGLYRICS.com

The world is sleeping in the dark that the church just can't fight. 'Cause it's asleep in the light. How can you be so dead, when you've been so well fed. Jesus rose from the grave and you, you can't even"

"As you smile and say:
Thank you for sharing that, I did listen to him singing the song on youtube.

There is an old saying that the truth shall set you free; but no one wants to hear the truth, everyone is too distracted and looking in all the wrong directions. But I know it is all going to be okay in the end, my Father did plan for all this; I just wish there were more people open to the truth.

"As you smile and say:
  1. "Keith Green - Asleep In The Light lyrics | LyricsFreak

'cause jesus came to you door You've left him out on the streets Open up open up And give yourself away You see the need, you hear the cries So how can you delay God's calling and you're the one But like jonah you run He's told you to speak But you keep holding it in Of can't you see it's such a sin The world is sleeping in the dark
  2. https://www.songlyrics.com › keith-green › asleep-in-the-light-lyrics

KEITH GREEN - ASLEEP IN THE LIGHT LYRICS - SONGLYRICS.com

The world is sleeping in the dark that the church just can't fight. 'Cause it's asleep in the light. How can you be so dead, when you've been so well fed. Jesus rose from the grave and you, you can't even"
From Amos 6:4-5 "Woe to those...who sing idle songs to the sound of the harp and like David invent for themselves instruments of music."

From Isaiah 30:15 "For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved, in quietness and in trust shall be your strength."

I urge you follower towards quietness as in Isaiah. Please don't post youtube song links that bring no fruit.

Revelation 3:20

[20] Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. (ESV)

Who will answer that door? Who would know the knock if they did hear it? Would they turn such a person away as being "crazy"? I've not found any "Church" near me who is capable of answering that door.
From Matthew 10:40 (The Hebrew Gospel): "He who receives you receives me and he who receives me receives the one who sent me." Don't look to denominational churches to knock on your door. Christ is asking you to get out of the camp (i.e. mainstream organized religion with pastors and ministers and popes).

From Matthew 10:40 (The Hebrew Gospel): "He who receives you receives me and he who receives me receives the one who sent me." Don't look to denominational churches to knock on your door. Christ is asking you to get out of the camp (i.e. mainstream organized religion with pastors and ministers and popes).
I'm not part of any "mainstream organized religion" that sits upon this earth at this time. When I say Church I am thinking of something else. There is only one Church (or Temple) that God ever built upon this earth; and that is the physical human body, all these religious organizations are something else. And the "Holier than thou" attitude of all those who lead those religious organizations is one of the things that will lead so many astray (many false prophets).

As I said in my first answer to your OP; there is still Faith upon this earth, just not so much in these "Churches" that men have built. I'm not trying to imply "all preachers" are bad (I don't know them all); but those who will reject the truth are in for a "bad experience".

We stand at the door; but no one can hear my knock.

I urge you follower towards quietness as in Isaiah. Please don't post youtube song links that bring no fruit.
Your own faux pax ?
When Jesus reveals the truth to you,
then and only then will you recognize the thing you post against is better and more true than your own thoughts or understanding as seen (or rather not seen) in this thread so far.

Your own faux pax ?
My apologies if that sounded tactless from me. I cherish what you have to say, it's just my preference to keep youtube song links away from this thread and focus on the conversation. But I meant no disrespect. I did not mean quietness as in keeping quiet, absolutely not. I just sensed something else, but I was wrong. My apologies again if it sounded disrespectful.

Yes, JESUS arose up of the grave

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto JESUS; Now we know that thou has a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (or not?)
Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of GOD, which should come into the world.
I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of GOD, GOD will give it thee.

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Words of JESUS from John chapters 8, and 11, and 17

The Word is GOD, the Word is from everlasting to everslasting, the Wword is self-executing, understand? Get ready

Yes, JESUS arose up of the grave

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto JESUS; Now we know that thou has a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (or not?)
Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of GOD, which should come into the world.
I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of GOD, GOD will give it thee.

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Words of JESUS from John chapters 8, and 11, and 17

The Word is GOD, the Word is from everlasting to everslasting, the Wword is self-executing, understand? Get ready
This is all good, no doubt.

My point in this thread though is that during Daniel's 70th week after the tribulation of Christians on earth noted in the Book of Revelation we arrive at Revelation 16:13-14 "And I saw coming out of the mouth of dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty."

Daniel's 70th week shall be like no other week prior to it. And the faith of many shall be put to the test. And for sure singing of Christian songs in public shall be banned with severe consequences that follow.

I have heard all kinds of theories about rapture and in my understanding of the bible there is no such thing except for a misunderstanding with 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. People crave the rapture and forget what Amos 5:18 is all about "Woe to you who desire the Day of the Lord! Why would you have the Day of the Lord?

In case you want to debate this, please read my commentary on the Book of Revelation, parts 1 to 3 first. It contains a lot of spiritual meat and is not for babes who are not weaned of milk yet.

The resurrection of the dead in Christ and the (rapture) catching up of those who are alive and remain occurs at His coming, which is the Day of the Lord; the Day of Christ.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

The resurrection of the dead in Christ and the (rapture) catching up of those who are alive and remain occurs at His coming, which is the Day of the Lord; the Day of Christ.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15
I agree with what you said. The 144,000 for example shall be alive in Christ's second coming. I should have been more careful in how I defined rapture. For me rapture is the doctrine of resurrection (into a spirit body) of living saints prior to the second coming of Christ. For from 1 Corinthians 15:50 "...flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God...nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

Yet as you quoted the resurrection shall happen at the seventh trump no doubt and ones alive shall be caught up with Christ too. My question to you is do you think only the 144,000 shall be alive worshipping Christ when he returns?

Something I have not put in my commentary so far about the Book of Revelation also is that the 7 trumpets are concurrent with the seven vials. Then it all makes sense. Yet all trumpets and vials happen after the seventh seal is opened.

For me rapture is the doctrine of resurrection (into a spirit body) of living saints prior to the second coming of Christ.

:salute Amen sir.

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Nowhere in scripture does it teach a pretrib Rapture. When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14.

God's protection is absolute to those who escape into the wilderness and trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns on the last day, John 5:28-29; 6:40.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be another meteor or even a series of meteors sent down from heaven at one time, but on an extremely larger scale as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Nowhere in scripture does it teach a pretrib Rapture. When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14.

God's protection is absolute to those who escape into the wilderness and trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns on the last day, John 5:28-29; 6:40.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be another meteor or even a series of meteors sent down from heaven at one time, but on an extremely larger scale as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.
There is a lot we agree upon for_his_glory regarding the sequence of events in Revelation. True as Paul says, for now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

I just want to add that personally I am not attempting to prophesy regarding the sequence of events in the Book of Revelation. It's all for there to read and link with other New Testament and Old Testament scripture. It's just like a big puzzle, where the pieces are the prophetic information already provided and we try to link the pieces of the big puzzle together.

Also, I am interested in Revelation solely to make myself and others aware that the events on Revelation shall be truly traumatic once we enter Chapter 4, and I do not want to see them in my lifetime. I have a wife, and two children whom I love immensely and yet I consider myself dead to the world and living in Christ. I believe that through the joint input of all true Christians around the world the Lord might delay opening the seals. As it says in Joel 2:12-13 "Yet even now declares the Lord return to me with all your heart, with fasting with weeping and with mourning. and rend your hearts and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God for he is gracious and merciful slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster."

Also, I am interested in Revelation solely to make myself and others aware that the events on Revelation shall be truly traumatic once we enter Chapter 4, and I do not want to see them in my lifetime. I have a wife, and two children whom I love immensely and yet I consider myself dead to the world and living in Christ.

Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days. Revelation 12:6

But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. Revelation 12:14

During the great tribulation God will preserve many of His people in a place He has prepared for them, just as it was in the Days of Noah.

There are other scriptures about this in the Gospels, however I wanted to encourage you to remain steadfast in your trust of our Lord, even from the book of Revelation.

JLB

Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days. Revelation 12:6

But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. Revelation 12:14

During the great tribulation God will preserve many of His people in a place He has prepared for them, just as it was in the Days of Noah.

There are other scriptures about this in the Gospels, however I wanted to encourage you to remain steadfast in your trust of our Lord, even from the book of Revelation.

JLB
Father's will be done JLB! I am not afraid of what man can do to me and I shall remain steadfast until the end. I think though it's Isaiah 5:18-19 that summarizes way better than me how I feel: "Woe to those who draw iniquity with chords of falsehood, who draw sin as with cart ropes, who say "Let him be quick, let him speed his work that we may see it; let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near, and let it come, that we may know it." Right now, I sense true Christians are battling this evil spiritual reality that Isaiah 5:18-19 summarizes so beautifully.

Father's will be done JLB! I am not afraid of what man can do to me and I shall remain steadfast until the end. I think though it's Isaiah 5:18-19 that summarizes way better than me how I feel: "Woe to those who draw iniquity with chords of falsehood, who draw sin as with cart ropes, who say "Let him be quick, let him speed his work that we may see it; let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near, and let it come, that we may know it." Right now, I sense true Christians are battling this evil spiritual reality that Isaiah 5:18-19 summarizes so beautifully.

Amen

There is a lot we agree upon for_his_glory regarding the sequence of events in Revelation. True as Paul says, for now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

I just want to add that personally I am not attempting to prophesy regarding the sequence of events in the Book of Revelation. It's all for there to read and link with other New Testament and Old Testament scripture. It's just like a big puzzle, where the pieces are the prophetic information already provided and we try to link the pieces of the big puzzle together.

Also, I am interested in Revelation solely to make myself and others aware that the events on Revelation shall be truly traumatic once we enter Chapter 4, and I do not want to see them in my lifetime. I have a wife, and two children whom I love immensely and yet I consider myself dead to the world and living in Christ. I believe that through the joint input of all true Christians around the world the Lord might delay opening the seals. As it says in Joel 2:12-13 "Yet even now declares the Lord return to me with all your heart, with fasting with weeping and with mourning. and rend your hearts and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God for he is gracious and merciful slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster."
With what must come first with the seven trumpets sounding, the ushering in of the son of perdition during the seventh trumpet and that of the seven vials is going to be a time of a greater faith in Christ as we who are still alive at this time will witness all of this, not to mention the persecutions we will have to endure, but to know that those who endure until the end will be saved and have eternal life with the Father.

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Mat 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
Mat 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
Mat 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Mat 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mat 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Mat 10:24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
Mat 10:25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

In reading these last few post; I gotta ask a question. If the OT was the original covenant God made; and the NT is the new covenant God made; how can both set precedent? Wouldn't the new covenant (NT) set the standard of God's Will?

Back