Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When they dont; hear the song

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

dawngordon

10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

not everyone is going to hear, you will notice that, some, even after me giving enough proof of who and what I am, are still posting about the anti Christ, still fighting about the laws, this is the delusion,..

at first because of flesh it bothered me ( being honest) but not anymore, the spirit over rides the flesh, their is a reason they are being condemned, do not let that stop you from surrounding the body of Christ, and teaching them to follow the commandments, and about witchcraft, this includes reading them too.(horoscopes etc..)

the book of revelation is CLEAR< they follow the laws of moses and the lamb

2 thess 2 10-12

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back