Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When was This Decided??

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Personally, I do not think tattoos and plastic surgery are right. The Bible teaches that our body is the temple of God if we have all kinds of tattoos then how are we representing Christ? We make it look like a downtown suburb area. Tattoos are also practically permanent and getting them off costs A LOT of money. My sister is 23 with about 30 tattoos on her which in my opinion is a horrible decision because this does not make a good role model for her daughter and it will look horrid when she's old. But on plastic surgery the Bible says he created us in His image not our image and not mans image. I've found that the only thing on my body that I would want to get rid of is acne because that just looks nasty.

I don't see tatoos as a "sin" or "worldly". It's just a personal thing and it is on the "outside" of man. We should just be concerned about what's on the "inside". :)

I have been thinking about getting a pink breast cancer ribbon on my wrist because I am a breast cancer survivor.
As for personal preference, I don't like tatoos all over the place! But to each his own.

patience7:

Hi. Great that in God's goodness you came through cancer okay.

Have you continued with any ink plans, checked out a parlor yet?

patience7:

Hi. Great that in God's goodness you came through cancer okay.

Have you continued with any ink plans, checked out a parlor yet?
Farouk, it's terrific to see you back! Stop leaving like that!

I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Time to do some housekeeping, brother! :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back