Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where Inmates Can Do Anything but Leave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Amazing video! Sort of like a microcosm of the real world! The rabbit is like the devil, providing the freedoms and pleasures but exacting a tight control and obedience from his followers!

Very interesting!

Where Inmates Can Do Anything but Leave
I don't know how long this video & article will be there.
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia
if we did that here. we might as well legalise all crime. that aint a deterent. i mean if i did a crime here and had to serve. i would break the law again and serve time.

i am all for rehab and humane treatment but whats the point of that when you sold drugs and your actions destroyed a man and yet hes poor or dead and you living high on the hog.

Though nothing like that, our own prisons in the states are not what you guys expect. It's not as free, since the DOC does have control over prisons here, but a lot of prisoners consider prison as nice enough to go back once they are released. Lots of drugs, alcohol, gambling, and even gang operations. It's more prominent in south western USA, but you will see gang leaders who are in prison and they are still controlling their gang.

Though nothing like that, our own prisons in the states are not what you guys expect. It's not as free, since the DOC does have control over prisons here, but a lot of prisoners consider prison as nice enough to go back once they are released. Lots of drugs, alcohol, gambling, and even gang operations. It's more prominent in south western USA, but you will see gang leaders who are in prison and they are still controlling their gang.
i have heard that and also the gitmo deal the terrorist often do the same.

It truly bothers me that bad guys have a better life style then our GIs.

Kids that get into trouble with the law most often have a long history of some sort of crime. A long list before they have to do any time.

afghanistan wasnt always that bad. i had plenty of time to watch movies etc. yes, it is sad that we can make a soldier fight and work in the rain. do that to the inmates and its a human rights violation go figure.

mres arent good enough for inmates in florida.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back