Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where Were You

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
At work. I was living in upstate NY, working full time, and earning my masters part time. I was watching the situation because a close friend had family in that area of the Northwest.

I was a few weeks old embryo in my mother's womb. :lol
The first significant erruption at Mt St Helens happened in the middle of March that year, which must have been around the time I was conceived. Coincidence? :biggrin2

I was a few weeks old embryo in my mother's womb. :lol
The first significant erruption at Mt St Helens happened in the middle of March that year, which must have been around the time I was conceived. Coincidence? :biggrin2
Weren't you 20years old?

Hi,I live quite close to Mt.St Helens.I do remember when it blew.My son was 6 months old.We were going shopping at Jantzen Beach shopping Center.Everyone was stopped along the road watching it.It was a sight.It looked like nuclear explosion.Their was this huge mushroom cloud that went miles into the air.We were sweeping up volcano ash for a long time.But we did not get it as bad as some.

I would've been 17 years old, and at work that morning at my very first job at a Lawson's store (think 7-11) on E. main st in Columbus Ohio. I remember.

A couple of days after the explosion there was an earthquake.I think it was about a 5.I was in the bathtub.I told my husband "you know I think the bathtub is moving.He looked at me and said "okkkk :erm".Well,we soon found out it was indeed an earthquake.

I was 25 years old living in San Antonio, Texas, but now back home in PA. I remember washing off the ash from my car. Never thought the ash could travel that far. I could only imagine what it was like for those who lived near the mountain.

I was milking cows in S.D. Actually probably done milking and was cleaning the milking equipment.

Lexy wasn't even a thought at that time.

I was milking cows in S.D. Actually probably done milking and was cleaning the milking equipment.

Lexy wasn't even a thought at that time.
I was on a farm once and they let me milk a cow.It was harder than I would have thought.Once I got the rhythm down it was fun :)

Back