Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

which girl to choose

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gaitchs

I think God wants me to wait for my dreamgirl, the perfect one. until then he is not allowing me to pursue any relationship. What should I do ? Its like Romeo wait she is not the right one, and he thwarts all good perfect situation, or is it my fault ? :pray

Let me say this, I played a similar game with God. I even had a sign all picked out and I would hope and pray everytime a girl I liked came around, that she would find the sign. These girls were al what I saw as dream girls, but not.

This is not a bad thing to wait until God brings the right woman into your life. The man who find a wife finds a good thing, and it's even better when God does all the looking.

What Bones said is great advice. I know I am deeply challenged by this.

Thanks Tim...again! :)

I have endured endless dark and loneliness for the sake of God's master plan. Finally he blessed me with who he wanted and it was worth it. :biggrin

What you need to do is pray for God to send you who HE wants you to marry. Ask for her.

I recommend you spend your time pursuing your own self-improvement (i.e. excercise, intellectual studies, hobbies), this will make you feel better in general.

Don't worry too much about "which girl". What I recommend is not feeling too urgent to tie your feelings to anyone. Love anyone you care about, but don't think about it in a romantic way. That way you won't feel a need to get with them, and if they aren't into you then you won't have lost anything. Then if you find someone who is interested in you, that's half the battle right there.

Back