Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Which One is the Good Guy?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is official teaching in Palestinian schools and Mosques. Hitler had no problem recruiting these peoples parents and grand parents during World War II long before Israel became a nation.

Click here to see a smiling faced reasonable looking and sounding Palistinian woman teaching a child to hate Jews because they are "apes and pigs".

CLICK HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

Zech 12:9-10 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

This is yet to be fulfilled. It is obvious that God isn't a covenant breaking God according to scripture.

Let God be true and every man a liar ..Romans 3:4

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back