Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Which way did they go, George?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
or i meant yes where id yall go , come back.
to at least tell me it wasnt me:nod:confused:
why you's not posting here anymore:waving

Everyone has their own personality and expectations in life and for sites such as this. People come and people go.

There are also three sides to every story; the third being the truth. :nod

" . . . People come and people go."

Same could be said in all our crossroads. "People come and people go." And as much as we’d like to, not always will we know the timing.

Question is, “What do we do between the two; the coming and the going, the time we do experience together?â€

What do we hope to accomplish? More importantly, Why?!

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

Question is, “What do we do between the two; the coming and the going, the time we do experience together?â€

What do we hope to accomplish? More importantly, Why?!
We should aspire to learn from, understand and love each other. Why? Because Jesus said so!

Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

We should aspire to learn from, understand and love each other. Why? Because Jesus said so!

Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Sounds good to me!

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

but jason doesnt like new jerseyites, they drive slow and annoy him. they complain how cheap it is up in nj and that they dont have to pump their gas.

:lol

but jason doesnt like new jerseyites, they drive slow and annoy him. they complain how cheap it is up in nj and that they dont have to pump their gas.

:lol
Cheap? :lol

You know nothing about NJ. We have some of the highest auto and health insurance rates in the US and THE highest property taxes.

:o

Oh and driving slow isn't in our vocabulary. LOL

Cheap? :lol

You know nothing about NJ. We have some of the highest auto and health insurance rates in the US and THE highest property taxes.

:o

Oh and driving slow isn't in our vocabulary. LOL
they come here to my neck of the woods and tell me that. i know better,but as far as driving slow. that is the truth! i have seen the retirees driving 35 in a fifty in the fast lane.

OK i can do that some times i dont even like me
You're not supposed like yourself. :lol

Phil 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

;)

You're not supposed like yourself. :lol

Phil 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

;)
so we are to be narcissistic? If god died for me i should see that clearly that i have some worth. that doesnt mean i am all that.

so we are to be narcissistic? If god died for me i should see that clearly that i have some worth. that doesnt mean i am all that.
Jason, read the verse again. It doesn't say we should be narcissistic. Just the opposite actually. Note the words, lowliness of mind. ;)

Back