Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Which would be worse Recieving the Mark of the Beast or Killing yourself before.....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: Which would be worse Recieving the Mark of the Beast or Killing yourself before..

Pray for Gods will to be done .

Believe as it is written , that God feeds the birds , so shall he feed you .

You need faith and if you lack that , you will be in trouble .

The Birds of Heaven
& the Lilies of the Field

Scripture: Matthew 6:24-34 (Luke 12:24-27)
24 "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.* You cannot serve God and mammon. 25 "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more* value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life? 28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O* men of little* faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, `What shall we eat?' or `What shall we drink?' or `What shall we wear?' 32 For the Gentiles seek all these things; and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well. 34 "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.

Re: Which would be worse Recieving the Mark of the Beast or Killing yourself before..

theres no souls saved after the ressurection.

When the final tribulations begin, which I believe will happen to this generation, we must be sealed in Christ, that He may keep us from the hour of temptation. We recieve the seal of God in our foreheads (see Rev.7.2 and9.4). This is not a physical seal nor is the mark of the beast. The seal of God means we will recognize the beast for who he is and not be decieved by him. Everyone else will be decieved and receive a mark in their hand, or in their foreheads. Rev. 13.16 A mark in their hand means we have worked for the devil and the mark in their foreheads means we have believed upon him. Do NOT worship the beast or our soul will be in final jeapordy! Remember, Satan comes at the 6th trumpet sounding and our Lord Jesus comes at the 7th, at which time we will all be changed into our spiritual bodies, in the twinkling of an eye. I hope that helps. Bless the LORD.

Why entertain such an ungodly thought when all provisions have been presented in the Word to completely avoid hell or the tribulation? There is no good backup plan to one who misses the rapture.

Acts 7 finds such an one being executed because of Saul (Paul to be) it seems. We read that Stephen was filled with the Holy Ghost. I do not know about your thoughts on that, but mine are that he felt very little pain.

Regardless, Real FAITH OBEYS! And real Faith is given Phil. 4:13 + 2 Cor. 12:9!

And friend, we are all going to die sometime! (and NO, there is NO RAPTURE!;))

--Elijah

No. You CANNOT kill yourself.

Allow me to explain my background. Given my background, I have given this particular topic quite a bit of thought.

I was until recently a "militia" type... Planning on violently revolting against the New World Order's (Satan's Government) suspension of the constitution and establishment of a One World Government by the Useless Nations when the dollar collapses or whatever horrible situation they put us in.

We are COMMANDED by God to be as guiltless as possible of sin. He is to be the one who performs the duty of Justice. It took me a very long time, but I've come to terms with that. It was very, very difficult. All of the atrocities and genocide this country has committed to itself and other nations under the guise of "peace", etc etc can get to a man. It surely got to me.

We are also COMMANDED by God to SUBMIT to the New World Order. But there is a caveat... God said to FLEE. If you get CAUGHT, THEN you have to submit. BUT, if they don't find you... Hehehe. And, thankfully (or not too thankfully), they will be too darn busy with WW3 to give much attention to those who leave the grid. At least, until the Anti-Christ squirms his way into power... And even then, you got a shot. There will be Christians on this World until God ends it himself.

Luckily I spent a good amount of time training myself in hunting/fishing/trapping/navigation/edible plants/escape and evasion in preparation for Civil War II, so I'm taking the "get out of their way and stay out of it" route.

But, as far as killing yourself, no. You cannot. You are instructed to flee, and if caught, you are to submit. And "death by cop" is suicide. So don't do it. Avoiding a little pain is not worth your soul.

The guillotines in the FEMA "internment" camps will make it quick. if anything, pray that you aren't forced into an extended time of slave labor before they behead you. Or that the torture, if any, that you suffer is minimal. You will be dehumanized. And most of the people in those camps will be very evil. But take pride that most of those useless souls (or rather, non-souls) will be wiped from the universe, and that your suffering will be rewarded with eternal life.

And that is also assuming that the many prophets over the years saying that we will get nuked by China/Russia are incorrect... If that were case, your probably done for... Florida is going to be a HUGE target. The Russia/China nuclear attack on Babylon aka America is one of very, very few modern prophecies that I pay a semi-reasonable amount of heed to.

Good Luck my brother! ... We are all going to NEED it. =\

Soaren

Probably needs to be in the "end Times" section, but for what it's worth, I don't believe the "mark or the beast" is an actual mark / symbol 'ON" anyone, but rather a characteristic of the anti-Christ (Not a person, but those who are anti Christ; be they individuals or institutions)

So, to receive the mark of the beast, so to say, is to subject ones self to being anti Christian, or none Christian...or non-believer.

In this sense you may have started with the wrong question.

No because it is specifically mentioned "right hand or forehead", you are partially on that right track though. Let me explain, this mark would be a product of the Anti-Christian times, through non-belief and deception would people receive the mark. It is probably a microchip with 666 encoded; I think that was a pretty good theory. Mostly because the microchip has to be in your right hand or forehead based on temperature stability. I will try to find the video where this was mentioned when I get 20 posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back