Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

White police vs. American blacks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
This is really sick what is going on in Wisconsin.
I wonder what will happen next.
Pictures show older white men with their machine guns out in the streets.
They are not the police.
Seven bullits in the back?
And they send this cop home?
Now more blacks are being murdered.
Does this police department have even one black officer?
I doubt it.
I think it's safer for black people today living in Jackson, Mississippi then most other places in America.
Is this the beginning of things to come in this country?
Where are all the black leaders hiding?
Where are all the great white leaders on this one?

I don't believe it's going away.

This is a spiritual battle to really pick up our crosses. The spirit of fear has taken over the police and they are not making the correct judgments.

I saw the video of that 17 year old white kid shoot 2 protesters dead and walk "calmly" down the road with the huge gun and not one cop did anything. There were people yelling "he shot people" and they still didn't do anything.

A black guy acts suspicious and has erratic movements and gets shot dead.

Take away from these scenarios............as long as you act calm.........you don't die. Key word "act".

This is a spiritual battle to really pick up our crosses. The spirit of fear has taken over the police and they are not making the correct judgments.

I saw the video of that 17 year old white kid shoot 2 protesters dead and walk "calmly" down the road with the huge gun and not one cop did anything. There were people yelling "he shot people" and they still didn't do anything.

A black guy acts suspicious and has erratic movements and gets shot dead.

Take away from these scenarios............as long as you act calm.........you don't die. Key word "act".
unless open carry is a crime ,he was so assaulted and kicked in,the head ,and assaulted once by another .if you,were unarmed would you,attack an armed man ?

Well, I see we have a racist on the forum.
7 bullits in the back,'Welcome to your world.
looks like I will put you on,ignore .

racist ,i have had blacks .Muslims hate me for being Jewish .

told I was racist because I didn't vote for Obama by a black man.I said no,because of his policies .

please ,how many Vietnamese did you kill upon,sight in war because they were positively identified as the enemy ,if the enemy is known and isn't injured or surrendering .he can be lawful shot .

let he is without sin ..

This is really sick what is going on in Wisconsin.
I wonder what will happen next.
Pictures show older white men with their machine guns out in the streets.
They are not the police.
Seven bullits in the back?
And they send this cop home?
Now more blacks are being murdered.
Does this police department have even one black officer?
I doubt it.
I think it's safer for black people today living in Jackson, Mississippi then most other places in America.
Is this the beginning of things to come in this country?
Where are all the black leaders hiding?
Where are all the great white leaders on this one?

I don't believe it's going away.

I disagree with your title of this thread. It's not white police vs blacks. It's whites vs blacks.

I do agree that it is not going away. How can it? Blacks are hiding behind the banner of BLM and ANTIFA as if they are only against police. That's bs. They are against whites period and using the BLM to vent their hatred. Just because they have many stupid liberal whites following them changes nothing.

How many people have been killed and hurt because of the blacks riots? How many business have been destroyed because of blacks rioting. They don't care. Yet when one black is killed, who was most likely in the wrong, they raise hell and destroy and loot and set fire to everything they see. Stupid.

I don't mind if blacks want to do away with law and order and let the white and black races settle it. I am all for it. Katie bar the door. Root hog or die.

You see...blacks love to be violent as long as they have some protections under the government. Once those protections are destroyed , it's militia time. Then watch the blacks beg for law and order. Watch them beg for 'justice'.

This is why Africa is still backwards. You can't change the Leopards spots. Race war is inevitable in America. And you better prepare for it.

Quantrill

Last edited:
Jason - you and I have always not seen eye to eye on matters of kill or be killed.

The cops are reacting from fear and that is distorting everything.
a cop nor you honestly because i have been shot to where you can feel the wind with live rounds . will not feel calm or unemotional .you have seconds to act according to your training and experience .you,just taxes a guy ,it fails he still has a knife and turns to his car ,he is a convicted violent felon .just pray that he won't shoot .

look unless you mandate no sinners can be in,the army ,or police and all,who serve must have demonstrated super faith .

your idea is not gonna work .I hate violence .I know what war will do and now pay for my ride over there .so please . the world is dark ,God ordained men with swords to enforce good laws.is the state perfect ?,no .theres is always room for improvenent but fear .if you are afraid death and maiming and a coward ,you won't last .you,will freeze .it doesn't always happen in months but it will .I know a cop who froze while the other shot and killed the armed black man who drew and shot through a closing garage door.sad but the guy drew and fired first

I disagree with your title of this thread. It's not white police vs blacks. It's whites vs blacks.

I do agree that it is not going away. How can it? Blacks are hiding behind the banner of BLM and ANTIFA as if they are only against police. That's bs. They are against whites period and using the BLM to vent their hatred. Just because they have many stupid liberal whites following them changes nothing.

How many people have been killed and hurt because of the blacks riots? How many business have been destroyed because of blacks rioting. They don't care. Yet when one black is killed, who was most likely in the wrong, they raise hell and destroy and loot and set fire to everything they see. Stupid.

I don't mind if blacks want to do away with law and order and let the white and black races settle it. I am all for it. Katie bar the door. Root hog or die.

You see...blacks love to be violent as long as they have some protections under the government. Once those protections are destroyed , it's militia time. Then watch the blacks beg for law and order. Watch them beg for 'justice'.

This is why Africa is still backwards. You can't change the Leopards spots. Race war is inevitable in America. And you better prepare for it.

Quantrill
I was going to agree with some of your sentiments about BLM but later comments betray a deep seated hatred and contempt for Afro Americans. I don't ever want to reach that level.

I was going to agree with some of your sentiments about BLM but later comments betray a deep seated hatred and contempt for Afro Americans. I don't ever want to reach that level.

Then stand aside and watch everything burn to the ground. That way you don't reach that level. You're too good to do anything.

Quantrill

Reactions: JLB
Then stand aside and watch everything burn to the ground. That way you don't reach that level. You're too good to do anything.

Quantrill
Your contempt is adding fuel to the fire. Basically you are saying "violence? bring it on!"

he is a dressing the culture ,I,study this time and photograph .older blacks are different .

and it also differentiates between the island immigrants here from Jamaica,Haiti and the Bahamas.they see American blacks as problematic .

yes he is using a broad brush but you can't ignore that those African nations are broken

Your contempt is adding fuel to the fire. Basically you are saying "violence? bring it on!"

What I said is it is inevitable. Race war is inevitable. Blacks are recognizing it. It is going to happen. As I said, be prepared. When that day comes, which it will, standing on the sidelines will not help anyone.

This is what blacks don't understand. Once it starts it's game over. No mercy. No begging for your rights. There is no law. Blacks saw to that. It is now all about black and white.

Root Hog or Die.

Quantrill

Susannah

Why? You want do away with the police. Thus the citizens are doing what they need to do to protect themselves.

Quantrill
Please leave me out of it. You have no respect for other people's opinion and you can get really mean so I am going to stay focused on the Christian Recovery Forum. I will pray for you.

Please leave me out of it. You have no respect for other people's opinion and you can get really mean so I am going to stay focused on the Christian Recovery Forum. I will pray for you.

Then stay out of it.

Sometimes mean is what is needed. In our day, it is needed. Grandmotherly hands on the back and sweet loving whispers aint going to help today.

If you don't have men willing to act like men, then you're gong to find yourself worshipping the blacks. But, maybe that appeals to you.

I never reject any prayers.

Quantrill

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back