Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

White Supremacists Heads Explode...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What kind of positions? Do you have any examples?
The link is the survey data.
America must protect and preserve its White European heritage. 31% agree.
White people are currently under attack in this country. 39% agree.
Granted that it's a relatively small minority. But it's millions of people. Which is rather alarming.
The part that makes white supremacist heads explode:
Republicans are casting being “woke” as a bad thing, but a majority of Americans don’t see it that way, according to a new poll.

In a USA Today/Ipsos Poll that asked respondents to choose between two definitions of the term, 56 percent chose “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustice.”

“That includes not only three-fourths of Democrats but also more than a third of Republicans,” USA Today reports.

Thirty-nine percent opted for the negative definition, “to be overly politically correct and police others’ words.” Fifty-six percent of Republicans chose that.

Granted that it's a relatively small minority. But it's millions of people. Which is rather alarming.
The part that makes white supremacist heads explode:
Republicans are casting being “woke” as a bad thing, but a majority of Americans don’t see it that way, according to a new poll.

In a USA Today/Ipsos Poll that asked respondents to choose between two definitions of the term, 56 percent chose “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustice.”

“That includes not only three-fourths of Democrats but also more than a third of Republicans,” USA Today reports.

Thirty-nine percent opted for the negative definition, “to be overly politically correct and police others’ words.” Fifty-six percent of Republicans chose that.

Why is that alarming to you?

Respectfully my friend that's partially true. But if you look at people like Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner, Dylan Mulvaney, Zaya Wade and her parents who are confusing millions. Look at Biden and how he is using tax money and the full force of the government to instill LGBT totalitarianism into the United States. Look at the schools, the entertainment, foriegn policy, domestic matters, the entire left wing, the entire Biden Admin (even Trump to an extent), Barack & Michelle Obama, libraries and the list goes on of how the gay kingdom is taking over. You cannot go a day anywhere or anyway without encountering LGBT autocracy. My little siblings have to be forced to accept this doctrine. People who dare even think about opposing them gets fined tens of thousands of dollars, receive numerous death threats, have their entire livelyhood completely shut down. So the comment they don't want to rule the world is ignorant.

If you want me to show you some examples and proof I will be more than happy to, but only if you want.
Hi, I'm a gay dude. I have kept uobwith various forms of activism and legislation. Whether it's called the gay agenda or Kingdom doesn't matter. What matters is what we are talking about when it comes to public policy.

If you are concerned with the fact that Gay, bi, Trans, and gender non conforming peeps are more visible we should talk about what is the root reasons foe the concerns.

There are passing culturL hot buttons and legit issued. We need to make sure we are not getting lost in the weeds pr just galling into the panic politics and media want to keep peo0le watching and clicking.

A supposed minority has control over the US government, libraries, schools, entertainment, and culture trends. And has arguable the most powerful outward man, the President of the United States one of the most "powerful" positions in the world, as their puppy dog AND has the arguable most influential woman (Beyonce) as their worshiper. A true minority are African Americans whom this country was built upon, but even us sometimes get in the heat of nonsense.
I think this a misunderstanding on exactly what power dynamics are. Look, we LGBT Q peeps don't control the government. It's currently hot button topics to talk about trans issues because the media always needs a culture war. Most people don't care if two men or women are in relationships, so now Gender hysteria is the new topic.

Most stuff being talked about is reasonable stuff, let people be people in their lives. What gets talked about the most 8n media is the 1% random stuff that effects barely anyone.

For example Drag queen story hour. I never heard about these types of events until a bunch of politicians started complaining about them, now it's becoming a culture war because people can't stop making a big deal about a dude in a costume reading a book.

For example Drag queen story hour. I never heard about these types of events until a bunch of politicians started complaining about them, now it's becoming a culture war because people can't stop making a big deal about a dude in a costume reading a book.
So dressing up in drag is akin to putting on a Halloween costume now? These drag queen freaks have no buisness being anywhere near children.

So dressing up in drag is akin to putting on a Halloween costume now? These drag queen freaks have no buisness being anywhere near children.

Boy be careful or Janus will Get You! You can't speak so much truth in two sentences here! It is not allowed. :hysterical

Why is that alarming to you?

The first because it's contrary to the values on which this country was founded.
The second because white people are the least likely to be attacked for their race/culture.

It's encouraging that Americans have come a very long way since I was young. It's troubling that we still find people like that in America, even if they are now greatly outnumbered by good people.

It might be closer to home than you think...

Russia has officially banned a photoshopped image showing Putin wearing heavy makeup that authorities say hints at his "alleged nonstandard sexual orientation"

So dressing up in drag is akin to putting on a Halloween costume now?
It's a costume for performance.

These drag queen freaks have no buisness being anywhere near children.
You are free to not take your kids to a story hour. Always have been. What's funny is that if commentators didn't make such a fuss over it, it would not be a political issue.

Oh well, Carlson and the Daily Wire need clicks and politicians need to scare people with pointless culture wars.

I think this a misunderstanding on exactly what power dynamics are. Look, we LGBT Q peeps don't control the government. It's currently hot button topics to talk about trans issues because the media always needs a culture war.
Not necessarily media. Demagogues who need a target to anger and frighten their sheep. At one time, it was Catholic immigrants. Then it was Jewish Americans Then it was black Americans. Then it was homosexual Americans. Then it was immigrants again. Now, it's "drag queens."

The sheep were once known as "know-nothings." A very apt term.

Not necessarily media. Demagogues who need a target to anger and frighten their sheep. At one time, it was Catholic immigrants. Then it was Jewish Americans Then it was black Americans. Then it was homosexual Americans. Then it was immigrants again. Now, it's "drag queens."

The sheep were once known as "know-nothings." A very apt term.
Yep, commentators need those clicks. Politicians watch the news and see what get attention. Next thing you know you have California banning stress and Florida banning teacher libraries.

I wouldn't say it's sheep, just people forgetting these commentators need clicks.

I think this a misunderstanding on exactly what power dynamics are. Look, we LGBT Q peeps don't control the government. It's currently hot button topics to talk about trans issues because the media always needs a culture war. Most people don't care if two men or women are in relationships, so now Gender hysteria is the new topic.
Not really true. I've worked in government (was in the military) and as a contractor since 1998. I watched the shift, mostly when Obama got in office to government telling people they can't say any disagreeable things against LGBTQ's. Then you have the policies implemented by government officials making it hard for people (mostly Christians) to simply practice religious freedom. Now at schools, you risk being put on a list if you speak out too much about LGBTQ policies being implemented and girls and women are attacked as TERFs for speaking up about men who think they're women entering female spaces.

Sure, while you could argue that there's no oligarchy of LGBTQs sitting in Congress and the White House and the Judicial Branch making rules, you have LGBTQ friendlies and activists doing it. So, it's sort of the same thing. While I know there are those who identify themselves as LGBTQ speaking out against this as conservatives, centrists, and whatever, they're in the minority.

Legislation is still being made on LGBTQ behalf to the detriment of other rights.

Most stuff being talked about is reasonable stuff, let people be people in their lives. What gets talked about the most 8n media is the 1% random stuff that effects barely anyone.
Most stuff being talked about isn't reasonable. Especially in the schools by grooming teachers, etc. who get angry when parents don't want them talking to their children about sex-related topics. Yes, your sexual orientation is a sex-related topic.

I mostly hear this denial from pro-LGBTQ people, that the school issues and whatnot were/are not a thing and no big deal. I'm not going to link anything here, but you can go on Twitter now, type "drag queen story hour" in the search and look at all of the raunchy videos you'll get with, yes, children present. It is a big deal for parents and it was the parents who started making a big deal about it and some of them were liberal until the schools told them they didn't have a voice because the LGBTQ had more rights than they did as a parent in the schools.

So, I'll agree that part of the larger problem is the activist movement rather than John and Jane Doe LGBTQ individual minding their business and not a frothing at the mouth irrational militant activist spitting angry slurs in people's face for simply disagreeing with their lifestyle. I've met my fair share of nice, reasonable homosexuals and lesbians and had friendly relationships, considered them friends, but they knew where I stand. I have lesbians in my family, cousins, they know where I stand. Sometimes, yes, some of them are frothing at the mouth irrational militant angry activists and I remind them where I stand Biblically.

Not really true. I've worked in government (was in the military) and as a contractor since 1998. I watched the shift, mostly when Obama got in office to government telling people they can't say any disagreeable things against LGBTQ's. Then you have the policies implemented by government officials making it hard for people (mostly Christians) to simply practice religious freedom. Now at schools, you risk being put on a list if you speak out too much about LGBTQ policies being implemented and girls and women are attacked as TERFs for speaking up about men who think they're women entering female spaces.

Sure, while you could argue that there's no oligarchy of LGBTQs sitting in Congress and the White House and the Judicial Branch making rules, you have LGBTQ friendlies and activists doing it. So, it's sort of the same thing. While I know there are those who identify themselves as LGBTQ speaking out against this as conservatives, centrists, and whatever, they're in the minority.

Legislation is still being made on LGBTQ behalf to the detriment of other rights.

Most stuff being talked about isn't reasonable. Especially in the schools by grooming teachers, etc. who get angry when parents don't want them talking to their children about sex-related topics. Yes, your sexual orientation is a sex-related topic.

I mostly hear this denial from pro-LGBTQ people, that the school issues and whatnot were/are not a thing and no big deal. I'm not going to link anything here, but you can go on Twitter now, type "drag queen story hour" in the search and look at all of the raunchy videos you'll get with, yes, children present. It is a big deal for parents and it was the parents who started making a big deal about it and some of them were liberal until the schools told them they didn't have a voice because the LGBTQ had more rights than they did as a parent in the schools.

So, I'll agree that part of the larger problem is the activist movement rather than John and Jane Doe LGBTQ individual minding their business and not a frothing at the mouth irrational militant activist spitting angry slurs in people's face for simply disagreeing with their lifestyle. I've met my fair share of nice, reasonable homosexuals and lesbians and had friendly relationships, considered them friends, but they knew where I stand. I have lesbians in my family, cousins, they know where I stand. Sometimes, yes, some of them are frothing at the mouth irrational militant angry activists and I remind them where I stand Biblically.
We have a bar that is pro lbgtq.it has a drag show weekly .it also has fundraising for various groups.

That said I was as you are ghosted by one liberal lesbian vet.i didn't hide my views but I wouldn't push them on her.

As far as kids there ? Not that I heard off. I do know what you say about pronouns will cause one too loose a job or be wrote up.in the military that umcj action. It falls under that scale of harresment .

Which is why we should let sin be between the sinner and God. Only if a sin imposes on others, should we take action against it.
Which is exactly what I have experienced, members of my family, little ones dear to me, and all my Christian brothers and sisters. All of it I can recall exact events of LGBT persecution because of their LGBT entitlement. And also read Matthew 18:15-20, John 7:24, Titus 3:10-11, 1 Corinthians 5:5,11, Romans 13:4, 1 Timothy 1:20, Romans 16:17, Galatians 6:1, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Acts 20:28. We as believers have the right to call out sin where we see it.

I notice how you didn't respond to Christian persecution?

If one is a practicing Christian, it doesn't require one to attack other people.

Just saying.

Actually many people are concerned about two men and women in a relationship, Bible believing Christians do, Quran following Muslims do, Jews do, and even non-religious or culturally religious poeple arent pro-lgbt.

Now it's definitely being politicized but for the benefit of the far left. And where corporate dollars are going. The gay community has over 2 trillion dollars in buying power. Almost every Fortune 500 (if not every one) makes a clear strong message about pro-homosexuality. Entertainment like Marvel, Disney, and DC is openly pro-LGBTQ. The military such as the Marines, Air Force, and the other are openly pro-gay and anti-anyone-who-doesn't-like-it. The public school system happily teaches millions of young children pro-gay criteria and even goes so far to try to convert them without parent knowledge. FaZe Rug is openly pro-homosexual advocating, and a Muslim in their organization who disagreed with them got crushed. That's just a few.

We have a bar that is pro lbgtq.it has a drag show weekly .it also has fundraising for various groups.

That said I was as you are ghosted by one liberal lesbian vet.i didn't hide my views but I wouldn't push them on her.

As far as kids there ? Not that I heard off. I do know what you say about pronouns will cause one too loose a job or be wrote up.in the military that umcj action. It falls under that scale of harresment .
And in fb PTSD groups .I don't call out sin often as I will be mocked .I don't hide it but if a lesbian posts about loosing her wife .I pray for them to repent quietly .I don't think they would like if I said repent and let God heal you but rather hear you will find another mate .

I use compassion of course . I strive not to dope up my PTSD problem or use ketamiine or psychological drugs..

Prayer and learning to calm down .the vets group is a mixed lot and some will reject the gospel badly.

I notice how you didn't respond to Christian persecution?
I don't think persecution is something good Christians do. While there are some out there who do act that way, it's not a Christian thing.

Apparently, the latest "woke assault against the Christians" is multiracial Lego people. And the green M&M wearing flats instead of sexy high heels, and potatoes without identifiable gender. And electric stoves. oh, the persecution!

I get it. It's harder to get people scared and angry these days. We're just tired of those guys. At some point, culture warfare just gets so crazy that people just laugh.

even non-religious or culturally religious poeple arent pro-lgbt.
I was surprised how fast even Christian people moved to tolerance for those people.

More Americans than ever say they support nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ+ people, new research shows, even as legislation seeking to curb LGBTQ+ rights — particularly transgender rights — is being considered in state legislatures across the country.

Support for nondiscrimination protections is the highest it has ever been — overall and across state, religious and political party affiliation — according to a poll conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI).

Roughly 80 percent of Americans say they favored laws that would protect LGBTQ+ people against discrimination in employment, public accommodations and housing. Around 41 percent of Americans say they strongly support nondiscrimination protections.

Still, 20 percent of Americans say they oppose these laws, including 7 percent who say they are strongly opposed to them.

But two-thirds of Americans are against laws that would limit transgender rights, a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll found. That opposition includes majorities of every political ideology from liberal to conservative and every age group.

These proposed bills have emerged as a new culture war, with Republican state legislators introducing and voting for them amid Democratic opposition, while a majority of Americans who identify as Republicans are against such laws, according to the poll.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back