Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who are the Four Horsemen?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
so a woman cant deny jesus and that he has come? really I know muslim women that will say that. that is what is ant antichrist is. connect me a verse that shows it. all you have is the context of past male leaders of rome, Greece and Babylon etc that fit the beast but nothing in revalation say the antichrist did this or that. only a little horn, etc on a beast. besides the concept of beast is a government and not a person as in Greece and rome the tyrant was the government. like if we killed Obama and his horn would fall of the beast and it would grow another.

personally I see that the ac or a person whom fits better as the number 666 is nero, and that was then and its not coming. otherwise children the age of jaci will have the mark and be beyond salvation as the bible says clearly that young and old will have that mark. I take the mark as meaning sin. not a literal mark.
You think antichrist and Nero because you are preterist?

As Reba pointed out earlier, you are breaking a rule of scripture by inserting Antichrist into the scriptures and this is a command found three times in scripture that we shall not add to nor subtract from the Word of God and then you are doing the same thing I did with the fifty year jubilee in '98 by establishing a time line for the End Time, as it is called by men.

You know th1b taylor. You are a agent man, you are a man of many years.
I am not as you i am a fairly young man.. 23 of age yet still
its not always the agent has wisdom nor does many elderly understand christ.

You say i am breaking the commandment saying im adding to the scriptures by saying that man to come is anti christ.
but how much wisdom do you have? How do you know? many read the bible but few understands it.

they who understands are so afflicted they cry out to the grave but the earth shuts up her mouth.
The proud and the rich do not understand his ways, yet they love their lives.
so what about you? let me tell you and please listen to me and hear what i am saying to you

God called that man vile one he also reffered to him or another man with him as false prophet.
what is a false prophet? what is anti christ?

when i say that man is anti christ i do not mean he is the only antichrist in the world for there are many antichrist even from generations before us.

but do you think he not antichrist? so you tell me that man when he comes believes in jesus? he believes in god? he is gods elect?

if so why does the lord say he will speak great words against the most high?

Understand the scriptures but let me ask of you this? Do u know the sorrows of job? Though he was rich and had many great things the evil which came upon him was greater? If you have wisdom tell me why did those sorrows happened to job?

Do you know the sorrows of his people? do you know the afflictions of the chosen? many men on this earth set their time.

they say i am young so time for me fornicate, now im in my 30s time for me to marry, Now im getting old and im 50 now im going to get serious about christ and look for his wisdom.

what about they who lost all? what about they who put away the evil doer? did not be overcomed by the flattery of the strange women?
did not creep in the night with the adulterer nor did he keep company with robbers in their youth?

what about them? do you think they do not have wisdom because of their age or many sorrows?

Listen to me o man of many years hear me, when christ say a thing, who can understand it? the lord said not to add to the book but i call a man antichrist and you say i added?

what about they who wrote the book or mormon? do you know that there were many prophets of old. Not all of them went into the bible.What if god did not want all the prophets of the b.c era and era of past to be in the bible? what if god only wanted certain prophets and books to be in the bible?

Yet men read the book of mormon and yet men tell me that i committed a treason against the lord because i added to his words?
did i write an additional bible book?

why don't you charge them with this treason you charged me with? would not it be more suitable?

What is your life? what is your portion? i been afflicted from the youth up, Lost all that i ever desired yeah my fear came upon me like i was i never did righteousness, i became so afflicted a dead man became my bestfriend, job became my closes friend.

pain filled my flesh, sorrows filled my mind, thoughts and voices tormented me, my soul morned with in me yet what is my age?
am i of many age like you? did i get to see my childrens children like many elderly? Did i get to enjoy a wife like many of children of this world?

what is the hope of man who is afflicted by god but the grave yet even the grave shuts up her mouth, as if their is no ease.Tell me? The rich man lost their sleep but gained richest but i lost my peace and gained wisdom and afflictions.
My dreams tease me for when i sleep im at peace in my hearts desire but when i awake pain and sorrow and bitterness for my fears which i feared came upon me.
tho he had mercy in it, what is a mans life that he should be tried every moment and plagued every minute?
my cry is like the cry of david in the days of his affliction, but only me i am not of many days like david. but even he was afflicted from the youth up but he was king and i am poor.

yet their is not a man who understands, i have not found a man who can hear me and understand, all of them went astray in their vain sayings, I have to kneel upon my own shoulders cry upon my bed, were is the end to the afflictions? were is it? were is it?
if this is what i offended in saying that man was anti-christ the lord would reward me, for he would say this man is watching, this man speaks of faith.

If this was the offense that caused all my afflictions surely i would repent.

before you charge me with an offense, judge correctly, charge me correctly, i want a man to tell me were i erred so i can repent and take my sorrows away from me but in this i tell you i did not offend.

You know th1b taylor. You are a agent man, you are a man of many years.
I am not as you i am a fairly young man.. 23 of age yet still
its not always the agent has wisdom nor does many elderly understand christ.

You say i am breaking the commandment saying im adding to the scriptures by saying that man to come is anti christ.
but how much wisdom do you have? How do you know? many read the bible but few understands it.

they who understands are so afflicted they cry out to the grave but the earth shuts up her mouth.
The proud and the rich do not understand his ways, yet they love their lives.
so what about you? let me tell you and please listen to me and hear what i am saying to you

God called that man vile one he also reffered to him or another man with him as false prophet.
what is a false prophet? what is anti christ?

when i say that man is anti christ i do not mean he is the only antichrist in the world for there are many antichrist even from generations before us.

but do you think he not antichrist? so you tell me that man when he comes believes in jesus? he believes in god? he is gods elect?

if so why does the lord say he will speak great words against the most high?

Understand the scriptures but let me ask of you this? Do u know the sorrows of job? Though he was rich and had many great things the evil which came upon him was greater? If you have wisdom tell me why did those sorrows happened to job?

Do you know the sorrows of his people? do you know the afflictions of the chosen? many men on this earth set their time.

they say i am young so time for me fornicate, now im in my 30s time for me to marry, Now im getting old and im 50 now im going to get serious about christ and look for his wisdom.

what about they who lost all? what about they who put away the evil doer? did not be overcomed by the flattery of the strange women?
did not creep in the night with the adulterer nor did he keep company with robbers in their youth?

what about them? do you think they do not have wisdom because of their age or many sorrows?

Listen to me o man of many years hear me, when christ say a thing, who can understand it? the lord said not to add to the book but i call a man antichrist and you say i added?

what about they who wrote the book or mormon? do you know that there were many prophets of old. Not all of them went into the bible.What if god did not want all the prophets of the b.c era and era of past to be in the bible? what if god only wanted certain prophets and books to be in the bible?

Yet men read the book of mormon and yet men tell me that i committed a treason against the lord because i added to his words?
did i write an additional bible book?

why don't you charge them with this treason you charged me with? would not it be more suitable?

What is your life? what is your portion? i been afflicted from the youth up, Lost all that i ever desired yeah my fear came upon me like i was i never did righteousness, i became so afflicted a dead man became my bestfriend, job became my closes friend.

pain filled my flesh, sorrows filled my mind, thoughts and voices tormented me, my soul morned with in me yet what is my age?
am i of many age like you? did i get to see my childrens children like many elderly? Did i get to enjoy a wife like many of children of this world?

what is the hope of man who is afflicted by god but the grave yet even the grave shuts up her mouth, as if their is no ease.Tell me? The rich man lost their sleep but gained richest but i lost my peace and gained wisdom and afflictions.
My dreams tease me for when i sleep im at peace in my hearts desire but when i awake pain and sorrow and bitterness for my fears which i feared came upon me.
tho he had mercy in it, what is a mans life that he should be tried every moment and plagued every minute?
my cry is like the cry of david in the days of his affliction, but only me i am not of many days like david. but even he was afflicted from the youth up but he was king and i am poor.

yet their is not a man who understands, i have not found a man who can hear me and understand, all of them went astray in their vain sayings, I have to kneel upon my own shoulders cry upon my bed, were is the end to the afflictions? were is it? were is it?
if this is what i offended in saying that man was anti-christ the lord would reward me, for he would say this man is watching, this man speaks of faith.

If this was the offense that caused all my afflictions surely i would repent.

before you charge me with an offense, judge correctly, charge me correctly, i want a man to tell me were i erred so i can repent and take my sorrows away from me but in this i tell you i did not offend.
I'm certain now that you are are young, you have instructed me so but even being that young and still a good bit silly, surely, you did not think that you should slap me across the face with your Knight's mitten and then expect me to kneel down and to read the rest of your nonsensical reply.

A question, are you from the Americas? And how far in school did you manage?

I don't have any egg dripping from my face.God be with You.
Kathi, you responded to my post #135 where i responded to themessenger and quoted the post I was responding to and you have piled on me like fifty-three pounds of dog poo on a single rose bud. You are either pounding your chest and seeking a battle or you have egg white and yoke pouring off your chin as you try to smile through it. Since I was not speaking to anything you had posted, which should I assume to be true?

Folks,
Please, slow down, breath deeply, assume it was meant humorously, until they prove it wasn't and enjoy conversing with people. A fight of any kind damages both people.

I'm certain now that you are are young, you have instructed me so but even being that young and still a good bit silly, surely, you did not think that you should slap me across the face with your Knight's mitten and then expect me to kneel down and to read the rest of your nonsensical reply.

A question, are you from the Americas? And how far in school did you manage?

how did i slap you across the face? are you offended because of my speaking? why are you? have i called you any names?

i said o man of many days is that a offense?

Folks,
Please, slow down, breath deeply, assume it was meant humorously, until they prove it wasn't and enjoy conversing with people. A fight of any kind damages both people.

i really do not understand why you are replying in so ways. you charged me with a treason and responded to you... i did not cry out against you, can you make me at peace? the whole point of my saying was this

if me calling a man anti christ was the cause of all my afflictions set from the most high i would have been healed along time ago. Joy would of been in my reach from way before.

in the reply i showed you judgment, the difference between the afflictions of the children of the most high and the afflictions of children of the desolate.

but you did not even read. why? because i hurt your feelings with my speeches? but i never called you names, i spoke alittle ruffly with you. but we are men, You are a grown man and i am a young man, two godly men can speak ruffly with out sinning against one or the other.

I did not curse you and you did not curse me. so why are you offended? and what does it matter how long i went to school for? dont you know the wisdom of this world is foolishness before god. In this world i attended some college but in christ i have a masters degree in understanding. Tho in works im still a 3rd year in highschool.

so what does it profit? when my works are the same as the understanding that was given that i will boast in my infirmities given from christ as did the apostle paul

i say not to exalt my self but to warn you all, and have you ponder upon your way..... so your visitation on this earth is not vain but your citizenship in the world to come assured

i really do not understand why you are replying in so ways. you charged me with a treason and responded to you... i did not cry out against you, can you make me at peace? the whole point of my saying was this

if me calling a man anti christ was the cause of all my afflictions set from the most high i would have been healed along time ago. Joy would of been in my reach from way before.

in the reply i showed you judgment, the difference between the afflictions of the children of the most high and the afflictions of children of the desolate.

but you did not even read. why? because i hurt your feelings with my speeches? but i never called you names, i spoke alittle ruffly with you. but we are men, You are a grown man and i am a young man, two godly men can speak ruffly with out sinning against one or the other.

I did not curse you and you did not curse me. so why are you offended? and what does it matter how long i went to school for? dont you know the wisdom of this world is foolishness before god. In this world i attended some college but in christ i have a masters degree in understanding. Tho in works im still a 3rd year in highschool.

so what does it profit? when my works are the same as the understanding that was given that i will boast in my infirmities given from christ as did the apostle paul

i say not to exalt my self but to warn you all, and have you ponder upon your way..... so your visitation on this earth is not vain but your citizenship in the world to come assured
Okay, so I am left to assume you are from one of the Third World Nations as you seek to play coy but I'll go with that. You are pretending to contain eternal spiritual knowledge in order to pump yourself and that is not cute nor is it smart. You are not playing with me nor with any of the members of this forum, you are playing with, tempting, God

I know nothing of your secret background, making it tough to discern how to best attempt to help you but what I said about your putting on airs will stand, no matter. As a very young man I understood that I should never attack my elders, as you have done here and everyone here is your elder. You have not learned much from the scriptures, that is apparent from your postings. You are superior to everyone here, according to your own postings, even though your skills with the English language, in the written form are lacking.

Much of what you post, we your elders, have already done when we were much younger and just as silly as you are now. I said you have not learned the instructions from the Word of God because, right away, you assume you are more wise than all of us here, the resulting figure would total hundreds of years, centuries of wisdom. The Bible teaches us to be humble and yet you are found to be brash. I pray God does not strike you dead before you can gain enough wisdom to be humble.

There is one Antichrist and it is a man.That would be like calling Jesus a woman.

But the opposite of Jesus would be an evil woman. Even now many evil women have come.:rollingpin:rollingpin:rollingpin

1 John 2:18 18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the[a] Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
You notice he says 'the Antichrist" which means a single person.There is not indication in the Bible that the Antichrist is a woman.

If you're saying 'the Antichrist' means 'an unmarried man', well that also describes Jesus doesn't it?

Okay, so I am left to assume you are from one of the Third World Nations as you seek to play coy but I'll go with that. You are pretending to contain eternal spiritual knowledge in order to pump yourself and that is not cute nor is it smart. You are not playing with me nor with any of the members of this forum, you are playing with, tempting, God

I know nothing of your secret background, making it tough to discern how to best attempt to help you but what I said about your putting on airs will stand, no matter. As a very young man I understood that I should never attack my elders, as you have done here and everyone here is your elder. You have not learned much from the scriptures, that is apparent from your postings. You are superior to everyone here, according to your own postings, even though your skills with the English language, in the written form are lacking.

Much of what you post, we your elders, have already done when we were much younger and just as silly as you are now. I said you have not learned the instructions from the Word of God because, right away, you assume you are more wise than all of us here, the resulting figure would total hundreds of years, centuries of wisdom. The Bible teaches us to be humble and yet you are found to be brash. I pray God does not strike you dead before you can gain enough wisdom to be humble.

elders do not always have wisdom, do you remember the book of job? it was Elihu who spoke wisely out of all four of the men with job. his 3 friends did not speak wisely as job and Elihu, but you say you pray god does not strike me dead before i gain wisdom to be humble.

The scribes was offended of jesus in his day and shall it be any surprised that some get offended by me?

I wish my speaking throughout all my life can be so, im not perfect yet but i will be. Perfect in christ. but put your wishes upon me is it from a pure heart? because i spoke a little rufly to you and told you the truth you are offended in me?

What does my background has to do with anything? why are you concerned with my background? what do you mean background? you mean where im from or of what race of people am i? yet why does it matter?
and what if i was from one of the third world nations?
do you think you are better than those people over there?
Why would you say such a thing, THAT IS OFFENSIVE.
is it because they are poor? do you know what being poor feels like?
you rebuked me because i told you the truth? you got offended because i spoke alil roughly?
but look what you just said? im not from the middle east but i dont find that mature at all. you do not know what those people go through over there. That land is the land of our fathers, israel is the first born, and jerusalem is the city of the great king. Why would you say something like that. i dont think you should of made a referal like that at all.

but look how i replied to you when you just offended me? now look how you replied to me and tell me who handled the matter more mature and wisely?

did i say i pray god gives u wisdom to be humble before he strikes you down?
or did i say just follow the lords commandments and understand the scriptures?

The earth is giving into the hands of the wicked so who are the just in this world? how can a man know his citizen ship in heaven is sure?

The lord knows your heart and he knows mine, if evil,envy,malicious intent, or war is in your heart then he knows if your heart is pure than he knows.

I wish the lord take away the afflictions of the afflicted and give strength to the righteous, I wish the lord would cause them who fear him to reign with him in heaven, which he did before and who can tell if they will be the blessed one of the lord to endure persecutions for the lords sake? to them is the kingdom.

If the lord takes my life as you say you wish i got wisdom before he stroke me down, if my way was pleasing to him, i tell you my rest will be more sweet than the many days of the children of the desolate.

remember not all of us who say lord lord will enter into his kingdom and unless our righteousness is more than the scribes and pharisses we can be assure hypocrisy will not reign in heaven.

What am i saying to you? Dont be offended in me, but keep the commandments of god. what profit do i have if you profit for the kingdom?
it is written they who turn many to righteousness will shine like the brightness of the sky.

THE LORD WILL DELIVER ME OUT OF ANY EVIL MAN HAS SET FOR ME, WHETHER IN HEART OR IN FLESH..

unless it is time to rest or for the glory of persecution for the lord sake

Last edited:
elders do not always have wisdom, do you remember the book of job? it was Elihu who spoke wisely out of all four of the men with job. his 3 friends did not speak wisely as job and Elihu, but you say you pray god does not strike me dead before i gain wisdom to be humble.

The scribes was offended of jesus in his day and shall it be any surprised that some get offended by me?

I wish my speaking throughout all my life can be so, im not perfect yet but i will be. Perfect in christ. but put your wishes upon me is it from a pure heart? because i spoke a little rufly to you and told you the truth you are offended in me?

What does my background has to do with anything? why are you concerned with my background? what do you mean background? you mean where im from or of what race of people am i? yet why does it matter?
and what if i was from one of the third world nations?
do you think you are better than those people over there?
Why would you say such a thing, THAT IS OFFENSIVE.
is it because they are poor? do you know what being poor feels like?
you rebuked me because i told you the truth? you got offended because i spoke alil roughly?
but look what you just said? im not from the middle east but i dont find that mature at all. you do not know what those people go through over there. That land is the land of our fathers, israel is the first born, and jerusalem is the city of the great king. Why would you say something like that. i dont think you should of made a referal like that at all.

but look how i replied to you when you just offended me? now look how you replied to me and tell me who handled the matter more mature and wisely?

did i say i pray god gives u wisdom to be humble before he strikes you down?
or did i say just follow the lords commandments and understand the scriptures?

The earth is giving into the hands of the wicked so who are the just in this world? how can a man know his citizen ship in heaven is sure?

The lord knows your heart and he knows mine, if evil,envy,malicious intent, or war is in your heart then he knows if your heart is pure than he knows.

I wish the lord take away the afflictions of the afflicted and give strength to the righteous, I wish the lord would cause them who fear him to reign with him in heaven, which he did before and who can tell if they will be the blessed one of the lord to endure persecutions for the lords sake? to them is the kingdom.

If the lord takes my life as you say you wish i got wisdom before he stroke me down, if my way was pleasing to him, i tell you my rest will be more sweet than the many days of the children of the desolate.

remember not all of us who say lord lord will enter into his kingdom and unless our righteousness is more than the scribes and pharisses we can be assure hypocrisy will not reign in heaven.

What am i saying to you? Dont be offended in me, but keep the commandments of god. what profit do i have if you profit for the kingdom?
it is written they who turn many to righteousness will shine like the brightness of the sky.

THE LORD WILL DELIVER ME OUT OF ANY EVIL MAN HAS SET FOR ME, WHETHER IN HEART OR IN FLESH..

unless it is time to rest or for the glory of persecution for the lord sake
You have a very Worldly manner of avoiding being honest but that will never get you anywhere that is good.

what is your question.
As many times as you've tried to prove you're so much smarter than I am and you ask this stupid old man what the question was? When I was an E-5 in the Army I would have shown you my tonsils for a minute or two but today I'll just instruct you to reread this exchange between us. I do this. not, to be mean, not to be as cute as you have been trying to be with me but, rather, that you might begin the journey to humility.

As many times as you've tried to prove you're so much smarter than I am and you ask this stupid old man what the question was? When I was an E-5 in the Army I would have shown you my tonsils for a minute or two but today I'll just instruct you to reread this exchange between us. I do this. not, to be mean, not to be as cute as you have been trying to be with me but, rather, that you might begin the journey to humility.

A man of war is bond to his service. he listens to the command of his commander and he does it.
same as a prisoner, he is bond to his captivity of his captor. What ever the ruler of the prison say so does the captive do.
The same as it is with the men of war and the captive so it is with some of us not all of us.

Not all are chosen, many are called but few are chosen

Your commander commanded you and you obeyed so do i when christ command me and his people we obey.

but put a end to this debate you debate with me, For we are like men of two different language all though we speak english, i do not understand why you are offended and you do not understand anything i have been saying to you...

let it alone, now what is your question? if you are not going to ask your question than i am putting an end to this topic, its not on topic with the thread and im not here to argue but to turn as many to righteousness as possible and to feed the lords sheep.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back