Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who are your Christian Role models?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Gordon

I know we all have the ultimate role model but who in the Bible or life inspires you? For me it's Tim Tebow as I want to be an NFL quarterback of strong faith. Just joking. It's actually my pastor as he inspires me and has adopted kids and sounds like a great dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a whole list of them in Hebrews 11: those who are introduced by the words: 'By faith...', 'By faith...', 'By faith..'. It's a great passage.

Good question and my answer is Jesus Christ, he's the MAN! No one comes close. I do admire other great representatives but Jesus takes the gold. He never messes up.

I know a lot of people joke about Tim Teebow, but he really is a great role model and I love what he is doing. He has played a key part in getting Jesus on primetime TV.

He has one of the biggest stages of anyone, and the way he choses to use it is awesome. I hope he keeps it up and comes up with more and unique ways of getting John 3:16 on the TV (although I dont if you can get better than throwing for 316 yards in 1 game).

Yhea I think it's weird how they mock him but in a semi loving way. Hopefully he will become a starter again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back