Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who do you look like?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
For those of you in this forum who have never shared a photo of yourself, what famous person, actor, etc. would you say you look like to give us an idea of what you really do look like?

Except for the hair, the muscles, the tan, and the martial arts skills, I'm pretty much a dead ringer for a twenty-something Jean Claude Van Damme...

...or Rob Reiner in this picture (minus the liver spots).

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4819082762256865&id=c0bc96772b989a225c113edb1abf0e3e

How 'bout you?

(We'll have to make room for exaggerations, but remember, all liars go into the lake of fire, lol.)

I've been compared to Bonnie Franklin, the mom on "One Day at a Time"...

Her:
View attachment 2510

Me (a few years ago, I was trying to find pics in which our ages matched up):
View attachment 2511

I sort of see the resemblance... my smile is no where as large as hers though... anyway, I've had around three or four people say I look like her.

Here you go
<table class="setNav" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="statsBox">
</td> <td class="viewcount">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
jimi_hendrix.jpg

I've been compared to Bonnie Franklin, the mom on "One Day at a Time"...

Her:
View attachment 3067

Me (a few years ago, I was trying to find pics in which our ages matched up):
View attachment 3068

I sort of see the resemblance... my smile is no where as large as hers though... anyway, I've had around three or four people say I look like her.

Bonnie Franklin, Awesome :thumbsup
What ever happened to her?

I don't know that I look like anyone famous.

Here's a photo of me (on right, closest to the screen, my wife (third from the right, with hands on her knees), and friends.

View attachment 3071

Mark, you do look like someone famous a little. Author and columnist Bill Geist.

Funny how people have similar features, and how this is true by regions and cultures. Maybe not so much in America today, but people tend to display the looks that are prominent to their heritage to some degree. I imagine this was more true back in history when people where more isolated, and less mobile. If you could go back, say 500 years and travel to various counties, I bet you'd see people who look virtually related.

I have an older brother (10 years) who does not look anything like me. He's shorter, had lighter hair when he was younger and looked like John Denver. :lol
Glasses and all.

Mark, you do look like someone famous a little. Author and columnist Bill Geist.

Yeah, I suppose...a little. I've never thought much about this. As long as the wfe still wants me around, I'm happy. :)

Funny how people have similar features, and how this is true by regions and cultures. Maybe not so much in America today, but people tend to display the looks that are prominent to their heritage to some degree. I imagine this was more true back in history when people where more isolated, and less mobile. If you could go back, say 500 years and travel to various counties, I bet you'd see people who look virtually related.

I have an older brother (10 years) who does not look anything like me. He's shorter, had lighter hair when he was younger and looked like John Denver. :lol
Glasses and all.

I think you're right about this.

My mother's family is straght Hungarian, (father's family is pure American mutt, as is probably the case for most everyone after a couple of hundred years in America.) When my wife and I spent some time in Budapest, I could see familiar family characteristics. Not just in physical appearance, but also in movements and gestures.

I think you're right about this.

My mother's family is straght Hungarian, (father's family is pure American mutt, as is probably the case for most everyone after a couple of hundred years in America.) When my wife and I spent some time in Budapest, I could see familiar family characteristics. Not just in physical appearance, but also in movements and gestures.

I'm English, Spanish, and Irish. Once I attend a business function with my friend Murray Cohen at his community center....couple people wanted to know what synagogue I attended and if I was single. :lol

Except for the hair, the muscles, the tan, and the martial arts skills, I'm pretty much a dead ringer for a twenty-something Jean Claude Van Damme...

...or Rob Reiner in this picture (minus the liver spots).

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4819082762256865&id=c0bc96772b989a225c113edb1abf0e3e

Jethro, GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!! You ARE Rob Reiner!!! :shocked!

But how do Claude Van Damme and Rob Reiner get lumped in together? They look nothing alike! :lol

I don't look like anyone famous. That might be one of the reason's they're not famous. I'm on the Post Yourself thread. :yes

But how do Claude Van Damme and Rob Reiner get lumped in together? They look nothing alike! :lol
Not true. Just add a smattering of Claude's qualities--his good looks, muscles, tan, hair, serious look, and martial arts skills, and well, that pretty much puts me and Rob dead on Claude. :yes

I don't look like anyone famous. That might be one of the reason's they're not famous. I'm on the Post Yourself thread. :yes
I figured there was prolly a folder to place your picture in here somewhere. I'll check it out and see if you look famous.

Look we are like twin brothers. That pic of me wont be there long.

493646b4.png

austin_powers_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back