Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Okay, Nick, I think I've got it. The space ship is SUPPOSED to take off at 8 AM, Friday, September 25, in Florida. Here in Mexico, it will be 7 AM. Where you are in Australia, it will be 9 PM Friday evening.

Yesterday, they canceled because a large cumulus cloud drifted into range. Today they canceled because there was a leak in the fuel loader, though not in the rocket itself.

Good morning! There has been a twenty minute delay in the launch, but it is scheduled to lift-off in twenty minutes. Fueling is complete. There is a 30% chance of cancellation due to weather.

Man, this is the third morning in a row that I have gotten up to watch this, and they better not postpone again.

The unmanned satelite is designed to track enemy missile launches in the very beginning of their flight. It will report trajectory, speed, etc., and this information will be used to shoot the enemy missile down.

18 minutes until lift-off, and you can watch it live at http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/

Nick, I guess you missed the launch. It went off perfectly, and the rocket has successfully placed two satellites in orbit. It was a great show.

Sorry Vince, I've been quite busy. And I'm even more busy today, but might see if I can catch it on the news tonight. It might be on there.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back