Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who hates the Bible, Christ and Christianity ???????

Do you reject the teachings of the Bible and hate Christ

• this box if you think the Bible should be made Ilegal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this box if you know you want to follow Christ and stand up for what you believe in

• this box if your totally and utterly clueless

• this box if you hate all aspects of Christianity

• this box if you love Jesus and Follow his word and against abortion and homosexuality

• this box if you think homosexuality and abortion practices is acceptible to God

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
W

willow the wip

That would be an interesting subject who rejects the teachings of the Bible in here

willow the wip said:

That would be an interesting subject who rejects the teachings of the Bible in here
LMBO! LOL, opening up that can o' worms again. :lol: :wink:

I think you will find the atheists on here reject the teachings of the Bible due to their lack of belief in God, but that doesn't translate into a hatred of Christ, God, the Bible or religion.

willow the wip said:

My observation is the atheists.

I for one do not know why atheists would even read a Christian forum. It is, after all, Christian! So since atheists hate Christianity, why even come here? Doesn't make sense.

Shouldn't atheists have their own forum so they can communicate with other atheists? Now that makes sense!

harvestmoon said:
Shouldn't atheists have their own forum so they can communicate with other atheists? Now that makes sense!

You know what, while we're at it, let's just ship them off to their own country! Then we'll be rid of all the heathens and us Christians can all live amongst ourselves. JOY! :roll:

Homeskillet said:
harvestmoon said:

You know what, while we're at it, let's just ship them off to their own country! Then we'll be rid of all the heathens and us Christians can all live amongst ourselves. JOY! :roll:

Giving us plenty of time to fight each other :)

Homeskillet said:
harvestmoon said:

Yes

I for one do not know why atheists would even read a Christian forum. It is, after all, Christian! So since atheists hate Christianity, why even come here? Doesn't make sense.
Atheists don't hate Christians, they just don't share the same beliefs. Personnally while I'm a unbeliever I still find the conversations educational and want to know all sides of any debate before coming to a conculsion.
Atheists do have their own forums, alot of people belong to many forums at the same time (I belong to 4-5 at the moment), reading both helps to get a deeper understanding of the issues.

Wertbag said:
I think you will find the atheists on here reject the teachings of the Bible due to their lack of belief in God, but that doesn't translate into a hatred of Christ, God, the Bible or religion.

Well quite. You cannot hate something you do not believe to exist; that's ridiculous.

(Though I would venture that it is possible to be an atheist and hate religion as a practice, or to hate it's effects.)

Regardless, the poll is tilted:

this box if you think the Bible should be made Ilegal

Nope.

this box if Christianity should be a banned practice

Nope.

this box if you know you want to follow Christ and stand up for what you believe in

Nope.

this box if your totally and utterly clueless

Not to my knowledge (though this is, perhaps, his own joke).

this box if you hate all aspects of Christianity

Nope.

this box if you love Jesus and Follow his word and against abortion and homosexuality

Nope.

this box if you think homosexuality and abortion practices is acceptible to God

Not applicable.

Wow. I went through that entire poll without anywhere managing to fit into a slot. Nifty, that.

I don't fit in the poll either. I do not like some of Christianity in history and some present day examples of Christianity. I do like Christians in small doses. As a congregation or individuals they can be quite good people.

However, since I do not believe God nor Jesus exists, I have no hatred. It would be similar to saying "Do you not believe in the Easter Bunny and also hate him?"

Quath

Vic said:
willow the wip said:

LMBO! LOL, opening up that can o' worms again. :lol: :wink:

You can not be a Christian if you reject the Bible as Truth.

harvestmoon said:
I for one do not know why atheists would even read a Christian forum.
I agree. But for some reason I keep coming back.
harvestmoon said:
So since atheists hate Christianity, why even come here? Doesn't make sense.
Most atheists I know do not hate christianity, they just don't believe in any gods or any christs.
harvestmoon said:
Makes perfect sense. You must have the gift of prophecy.
http://www.exchristian.net is just such a site. Probably one of thousands on the web.

Hate atheists and skeptics?.... hell no... I was one!

-written over a year ago; May 2003- http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 5288#15288

I would like to share my own experience. I was a "heckler"…. an atheist/agnostic for 25+ years. :-? The Christians who had the most impact on me were those who told the truth. Straight.

God converted me. That I know. However, Christians who I met online who showed that they were unmoved by my very aggressive attitude and challenge... those who seemed so sure of their faith and "absorbed" all that I threw at them….. I know that they had the most impact.

Those are very personal observations. But they are real. I was on the other side of the fence for many years.

Bottom line? Never give up; never think that you are not being heard. God works in many strange and wonderful ways.

Love in Christ
Gary :)

Gary_Bee said:
Hate atheists and skeptics?.... hell no... I was one!

-written over a year ago; May 2003- http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 5288#15288

I would like to share my own experience. I was a "heckler"…. an atheist/agnostic for 25+ years. :-? The Christians who had the most impact on me were those who told the truth. Straight.

God converted me. That I know. However, Christians who I met online who showed that they were unmoved by my very aggressive attitude and challenge... those who seemed so sure of their faith and "absorbed" all that I threw at them….. I know that they had the most impact.

Those are very personal observations. But they are real. I was on the other side of the fence for many years.

Bottom line? Never give up; never think that you are not being heard. God works in many strange and wonderful ways.

Love in Christ
Gary :)
Interesting Gary. I was a christian for 25 years. Now I am an atheist. The Lord works in mysterious ways, doesn't he.

bob said:
I should of known from the picture that you were not serious. :wink:

Hey! What's wrong with my picture? :tongue Don't be dissin' on Kevin now. :wink:

And, of course, apology accepted.

Homeskillet said:
Hey! What's wrong with my picture? :tongue Don't be dissin' on Kevin now. :wink:

And, of course, apology accepted.
Oh yeah!?

Mac1.jpg

oops, I meant this...

rsjboxing.jpg

er, ooh! Sorry folks...off topic. :wink:

Back