Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who is the Holy Spirit?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Pipiripi

Due the teaching of the false Trinity god in the majority of churches today, many Christians do not know the truth regarding the Holy Spirit. So I will share the truth regarding the Holy Spirit, as to where it comes from and whose presence it brings to us.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Let me confirm I am not trying to describe the nature of the Holy Spirit, as that is a mystery. I am simply sharing the clear Bible truth of WHOSE presence it brings to us. God has not revealed the nature of the Spirit, but He HAS revealed WHERE it comes from, and WHOSE presence it brings to us.
Revelation 5:1,6,7
Acts 2:32-33
These are very revealing verses regarding the Holy Spirit. Notice that the Lamb, which is Christ has 'seven Spirits of God to send forth into all the earth'. This is a reference to the Holy Spirit, and who is it that HAS the Holy Spirit to send? It is Jesus. He has 'RECEIVED the Holy Spirit FROM the Father.' Take a look at the following Bible verses:
Luke 12:11-12
Matthew 10:19-20
As you can see, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. But does it comes straight to us from the Father? No, as the Father does all things through His beloved Son. It's the same with giving the Holy Spirit, as you can see above in Acts 2:32-33. The Father gives the Holy Spirit through His Son Jesus. So in effect, it is Jesus who comes to us (John 14:18). And this lines up with what is revealed in Revelation, chapter 1and 2. Notice the following in Revelation 1and 2.
Revelation 1:12-16
Revelation 2:1,7
Revelation 3:20
First of all, who does John see 'speaking' to him? He sees Jesus Christ right? Then Jesus confirms it is He who is holding the seven stars and walking in the midst of the candlesticks, speaking to the churches. It is Jesus Himself speaking to the churches. Now look at what Christ says at the end of each message to the churches .... He that an ear,let Him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Jesus confirms that HE is the Spirit speaking to the churches. Which confirms what Revelation 5 says regarding Christ being the one who HAS the Holy Spirit to send to us. It is Christ's OWN divine Spirit, which He sends, not another 'third being' like the trinity teaching says.
Many professed Christians make the mistake in thinking that because the Bible says the Holy Spirit 'SPEAKS', then it must be a literal 'third being' of the Trinity. The problem is, they fail to see that it is CHRIST who is speaking to us, not some other 'third being' ....'Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear MY VOICE, and open the door, I WILL COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)
Revelation 3:1
So the 'Spirit' speaking in Revelation was Jesus Christ Himself! Not some third being separate from the Father and Son. Now, this isn't just limited to the book of Revelation. There are many other verses which support this truth of the Holy Spirit actually being the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Let's take a look at some of them.
John 14:16-20
Matthew 18:20
Acts 1:1-2
Now, many people look at this 'comforter' quote in John above and just automatically think that Jesus was talking about sending someone else. And yet Jesus reveals in these verses exactly who the comforter was going to be. Jesus told the disciples that they knew the comforter, because He was actually with them in physical form. Who was with them? Christ Himself! Jesus told the disciples that He would not leave us comfortless, HE would come to us HIMSELF! And Jesus also confirmed that HE would be the one inside us, not someone else!
Where many people stumble regarding the comforter is when Jesus refers to the comforter as 'he'. But there need not be any confusion. Take a look at the following verses and you will see how Jesus refers to HIMSELF as 'He' and 'Him'
John 17:1-2
John 5:19
John 4:10
Can you see how Jesus is referring to HIMSELF as 'he' and 'him'? And this is exactly what He was doing in John 14 speaking of the comforter. He was referring to HIMSELF as the comforter, which is why He said "I will come to you".
John 17:22-26
Satan is leading the ministers today to keep the truth concerning the Holy Spirit away from the people, so that they will have no power in their lives. And yet the truth is so clear when we have eyes willing to see.

If there still problem with the Holy Spirit is Jesus Himself, I will write more. God bless.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Rev 1:1 God gave these revelations to Jesus first and then he passed it onto John through a ministering angel through visions as God reveals those things that have to come to pass before the return of Jesus.

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars

The seven Spirits are the same as the seven stars that are found in Isaiah 11:2 which are, the spirit of the Lord that rest upon the Church, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear (respect) of the Lord who is the Spirit of truth, Isaiah 11:2

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD

1. God is Spirit, John 4:24, not flesh and blood and in the OT either spoke directly to the prophets or by angels and also various objects like a burning bush or an ass for example. Between the OT and NT God was silent towards Israel as when they returned to Israel from the Babylonian captivity they came back as merchants and not shepherds as they were disobedient to God going after other gods, Book of Malachi.

2. Jesus being the very Spirit of God before the foundation of the world as He and the Father are one was prophesied by the Prophets in the OT and spoken of by John the baptist in the NT as John being the forerunner of Christ calling all to repent. As foretold Christ did come as the word of God made flesh (skin, bone, blood) to be that light that shines in darkness. He came as redeemer Savior through Gods grace as Christ is our faith that all can repent of their sins and have eternal life with the Father to all who will believe in Him as Lord and Savior. John 1:1-4; 1 Peter 1:13-21

3. After the sacrifice of Christ God raised Him from the grave and as He had to ascend back up to heaven the promise was that He would never leave us or forsake us as when He ascended He sent down the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) to indwell all who will believe in Christ and His finished works on the cross. In the OT Gods Spirit fell on them for a time and purpose under heaven. Now we are indwelled with that power and authority through Gods grace that the Holy Spirit now works in us and through us teaching all things God wants us to learn. All three are Spiritual and Spiritual awakenings in us to know the will of God and walk in His statures. John 16:7-15

Ephesians 4: 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit as all three coequal Gods Spirit.

Jesus being the right arm of God. Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Jesus is the word of God. John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Jesus is word, light and life that is God come in the flesh. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Gods Holy Spirit has come to indwell us and teach us. John 14: 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Scriptures that reference Jesus being referred to as God:
John 1:1-14; John 10:30; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8, 9; 1 John 5:7, 8, 20; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 3:17; 13:14; Isaiah 9:6; 44:6; Luke 1:35; Matthew 1:23; 28:19; John 14:16, 17; Genesis 1:1, 2 (cross reference John 1:1-14); 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 1:15-17; John 14:9-11; Philippians 2:5-8; Rev 1:8

Scriptures that refer the Holy Spirit as being God:
Psalms 139:7, 8; John 14:17; 16:13; Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10, 11; Zechariah 4:6; Luke 1:35; Ephesians 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21; Jude 1:20

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Rev 1:1 God gave these revelations to Jesus first and then he passed it onto John through a ministering angel through visions as God reveals those things that have to come to pass before the return of Jesus.

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars

The seven Spirits are the same as the seven stars that are found in Isaiah 11:2 which are, the spirit of the Lord that rest upon the Church, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear (respect) of the Lord who is the Spirit of truth, Isaiah 11:2

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
My brother I think that you don't have read my statement good about the Holy Spirit, and also didn't read what the Bible says.
One question. Show me in the Bible where the Holy Spirit has speak with God or Jesus or both? The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus for many Christians, he is another being, a third person. Happy Sabbath

My brother I think that you don't have read my statement good about the Holy Spirit, and also didn't read what the Bible says.
One question. Show me in the Bible where the Holy Spirit has speak with God or Jesus or both? The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus for many Christians, he is another being, a third person. Happy Sabbath

She is a sister.

Let’s all review and think about what each person is saying and post a scripture for all to read and discuss.

Please.

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

• these three are one

What does this phrase mean to you?

These three are one.

JLB

1. God is Spirit, John 4:24, not flesh and blood and in the OT either spoke directly to the prophets or by angels and also various objects like a burning bush or an ass for example. Between the OT and NT God was silent towards Israel as when they returned to Israel from the Babylonian captivity they came back as merchants and not shepherds as they were disobedient to God going after other gods, Book of Malachi.

2. Jesus being the very Spirit of God before the foundation of the world as He and the Father are one was prophesied by the Prophets in the OT and spoken of by John the baptist in the NT as John being the forerunner of Christ calling all to repent. As foretold Christ did come as the word of God made flesh (skin, bone, blood) to be that light that shines in darkness. He came as redeemer Savior through Gods grace as Christ is our faith that all can repent of their sins and have eternal life with the Father to all who will believe in Him as Lord and Savior. John 1:1-4; 1 Peter 1:13-21

3. After the sacrifice of Christ God raised Him from the grave and as He had to ascend back up to heaven the promise was that He would never leave us or forsake us as when He ascended He sent down the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) to indwell all who will believe in Christ and His finished works on the cross. In the OT Gods Spirit fell on them for a time and purpose under heaven. Now we are indwelled with that power and authority through Gods grace that the Holy Spirit now works in us and through us teaching all things God wants us to learn. All three are Spiritual and Spiritual awakenings in us to know the will of God and walk in His statures. John 16:7-15

Ephesians 4: 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit as all three coequal Gods Spirit.

Jesus being the right arm of God. Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Jesus is the word of God. John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Jesus is word, light and life that is God come in the flesh. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Gods Holy Spirit has come to indwell us and teach us. John 14: 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 1:1-14; John 10:30; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8, 9; 1 John 5:7, 8, 20; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 3:17; 13:14; Isaiah 9:6; 44:6; Luke 1:35; Matthew 1:23; 28:19; John 14:16, 17; Genesis 1:1, 2 (cross reference John 1:1-14); 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 1:15-17; John 14:9-11; Philippians 2:5-8; Rev 1:8

Psalms 139:7, 8; John 14:17; 16:13; Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10, 11; Zechariah 4:6; Luke 1:35; Ephesians 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21; Jude 1:20
My friend, would you agree that the Godhead or so called 'trinity' doctrine is a 'pillar' of the church? It is one of the foundational teachings which you will find in the fundamental beliefs of churches around the wworld.Now a fundamental beliefs of churches around world. Now a fundamental ddoctrine MUST be clearly supported by the Old Testament, other wise there is no foundation to it. Let me give you an example. The doctrine of the sabbath, the law of God, the state of the dead, and so on,are ALL clearly supported by the Old Testament. So what about the 'Trinity'? The Old Testament is SILENT!! Not one verse in the Old Testament supports the trinity teaching!
Is the word "Trinity" found anywhere in the Bible? No, it's not. Is the phrase "God the Father, God the Son, And God the Holy Spirit" in the Bible? No. So what does the Bible say?
THE FATHER: - 'God the Father' 13 times; 'The most high God' 11times; 'The Highest' 6 times; 'The only true God' 1time.
JESUS CHRIST: - 'Son of God' 48 times; 'only begotten' six times; 'God's 'Holy Child' 2 times: His 'firstborn' 4 times.
HOLY SPIRIT: - 'Spirit of God' 26 times; 'God's Spirit' 9 times; 'Thy Spirit' 4 times; 'Spirit of your Father' 1time; 'Spirit of Christ' 2 times.
TRINITARIAN: - 'God the Holy Spirit' 0 times; 'God the Son' 0 times; 'God in three persons' 0 times; 'trinity' or 'triune God' 0 times.
So we have a huge problem with this trinity teaching in that it is not found anywhere in the Old Testament, and yet it is known as a 'pillar' of the Christian faith. I'm not just talking about the word 'trinity's, I'm talking about the concept of there being three beings in the Godhead. Nowhere in the Old Testament is this idea supported.

She is a sister.

Let’s all review and think about what each person is saying and post a scripture for all to read and discuss.

Please.

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

• these three are one

What does this phrase mean to you?

These three are one.

JLB
Sorry sister.
This Three are one:
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Father and the Son have the same Holy Spirit. They have the same mind/breath sources of Live. Their mind can go out and covered everywhere. The Holy Spirit is their power. Nothing can hide from them.

So what about the 'Trinity'? The Old Testament is SILENT!! Not one verse in the Old Testament supports the trinity teaching!

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
Genesis 1:26

Ths word for God is Elohim and is plural.

JLB

First I am a sister in Christ, but no problem there. :)

You will not find the word trinity in any Bible, but according to the American Heritage Dictionary it means a group consisting of three closely related members. Trinity, the union of three divine figures, the Father, Son (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost in one Godhead.

Jesus is part of the Godhead and before he ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father to make intercession for us he promised his disciples that he would send another comforter that would teach them all things and bring those things back to their remembrance.

The Holy Spirit is simply the Spirit of God and is referred to being part of the trinity that is Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost, John 4:24.

The Spirit of God was made flesh (Jesus) to walk among us teaching us and showing signs and wonders for the people to repent of their evil ways and come back to God. Many came back to God and were made servants worthy to praise him and continue in his works but there were many (Pharisees and Priest) that despised what they were hearing for it came against their laws and traditions and they felt they needed to silence this man, not knowing that it was actually the Spirit of God they were trying to silence, John 1:1-5

The disciples could not understand with their carnal minds what Jesus was teaching them, but they knew he was a prophet sent from God and accepted the authority and power which he taught with through miracles, signs and wonders. It would not be until the Spirit of God (Jesus) was taken up out of the tomb and revealed to the hearts of those who believed on him that the same Spirit (Holy Spirit) would be sent back down to dwell in the hearts of those who believed, Romans 8:6, 7; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; John 14:26.

Jesus explains the purpose of the Holy Spirit and the relationship of the believers to Christ and what relationship the believers have to the world in John chapters 14 and 15.

The concept of the Trinity came from the first Ecumenical Council in Nicea. You had to be a man to attend so it makes what they decided a little biased. They rejected the gnostic teachings as heresay which is the group that believed Mary Magdalene was a disciple not a prostitute.

This is where the divinity of Christ was decided. I have no objection to anything they decided, but I think they left a few things out. These other things were discovered in a cave near the Dead Sea. Maybe this new material was wrong and needs to be thrown out, but I would like to decide this for myself, so I am happy the Holy Spirit led that little shepherd boy to those caves. The scrolls were saved for a reason. If they did not have a point to make, God would never have let them be discovered. In my opinion . . .

P.S. Sunday is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. This day of worship was created by the Roman Emperor Constantine to separate the Jews from the Christians. This leads me to believe that the Bible is not complete and needs to be updated by the Holy Spirit.

My friend, would you agree that the Godhead or so called 'trinity' doctrine is a 'pillar' of the church? It is one of the foundational teachings which you will find in the fundamental beliefs of churches around the wworld.Now a fundamental beliefs of churches around world. Now a fundamental ddoctrine MUST be clearly supported by the Old Testament, other wise there is no foundation to it. Let me give you an example. The doctrine of the sabbath, the law of God, the state of the dead, and so on,are ALL clearly supported by the Old Testament. So what about the 'Trinity'? The Old Testament is SILENT!! Not one verse in the Old Testament supports the trinity teaching!
Is the word "Trinity" found anywhere in the Bible? No, it's not. Is the phrase "God the Father, God the Son, And God the Holy Spirit" in the Bible? No. So what does the Bible say?
THE FATHER: - 'God the Father' 13 times; 'The most high God' 11times; 'The Highest' 6 times; 'The only true God' 1time.
JESUS CHRIST: - 'Son of God' 48 times; 'only begotten' six times; 'God's 'Holy Child' 2 times: His 'firstborn' 4 times.
HOLY SPIRIT: - 'Spirit of God' 26 times; 'God's Spirit' 9 times; 'Thy Spirit' 4 times; 'Spirit of your Father' 1time; 'Spirit of Christ' 2 times.
TRINITARIAN: - 'God the Holy Spirit' 0 times; 'God the Son' 0 times; 'God in three persons' 0 times; 'trinity' or 'triune God' 0 times.
So we have a huge problem with this trinity teaching in that it is not found anywhere in the Old Testament, and yet it is known as a 'pillar' of the Christian faith. I'm not just talking about the word 'trinity's, I'm talking about the concept of there being three beings in the Godhead. Nowhere in the Old Testament is this idea supported.

Yes, I agree that the Godhead (Trinity) is the pillar of the Church and the word Trinity is not found in the Bible, but the teaching is found in the OT as well as the NT.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

The concept of the Trinity came from the first Ecumenical Council in Nicea. You had to be a man to attend so it makes what they decided a little biased. They rejected the gnostic teachings as heresay which is the group that believed Mary Magdalene was a disciple not a prostitute.

This is where the divinity of Christ was decided. I have no objection to anything they decided, but I think they left a few things out. These other things were discovered in a cave near the Dead Sea. Maybe this new material was wrong and needs to be thrown out, but I would like to decide this for myself, so I am happy the Holy Spirit led that little shepherd boy to those caves. The scrolls were saved for a reason. If they did not have a point to make, God would never have let them be discovered. In my opinion . . .

P.S. Sunday is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. This day of worship was created by the Roman Emperor Constantine to separate the Jews from the Christians. This leads me to believe that the Bible is not complete and needs to be updated by the Holy Spirit.

The Bible is complete in all that God wants us to learn by His Holy Spirit teaching us all truths. It also takes learning history of all the different eras and the cultures that help us to learn. The only thing outside the scriptures needs to be the history behind them. God is the same yesterday, today and forever as history is the same yesterday, today and forever. Let us grow in wisdom and understanding by that which comes from God's Spirit.

I don't understand why everything that is real has to be in the Old Testament or the New Testament. I believe in the Trinity. I go to God with some things. I go to Christ for others. My favorite companion is the Holy Spirit whose true purpose is to keep us updated. So it was The Holy Spirit's idea to worship on Sunday. It was his idea to have a Trinity so we could understand God better. I think to rely so heavily on a document written so long ago it's to really miss the point that God is is alive. He is living and loving us every day. God has not stopped talking yet. This is what I was told when I had my spiritual awakening in 1982. I thought God had created us and then died. And I was told that he is not only living but that he loves me with all his heart. I've been his trusted servant ever since. ❤

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

JLB
Yes, it also can be more than 3. It could be 10, 100, 1000 self. But when God says that word, He was talking to His only BEGOTTEN Son.
A question, where can I read the Holy Spirit has spoken with God the Father or Jesus or both? As long that the Holy Spirit is another being, I want someone to show me BIBLICAL where I can read.

Yes, it also can be more than 3. It could be 10, 100, 1000 self. But when God says that word, He was talking to His only BEGOTTEN Son.
A question, where can I read the Holy Spirit has spoken with God the Father or Jesus or both? As long that the Holy Spirit is another being, I want someone to show me BIBLICAL where I can read.

Here is your statement that you made, that I responded to with scripture.

So what about the 'Trinity'? The Old Testament is SILENT!! Not one verse in the Old Testament supports the trinity teaching!

Here is my answer.

Now that we see the Old Testament is not silent, but does in fact show us from the beginning that the Godhead, (Trinity) the eternal Elohim was at work in creation.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Genesis 1:1-2

JLB

The Holy Spirit is one manifestation of God. We are only human and we think and dream using images. God has spent a lot of time trying to get closer to us so he provides a different image for different people. When I need a father figure I turn to God. When I need a friend I turned to Jesus. But when I need a comforter I turn to the Holy Spirit. No matter what the Bible says, God has not revealed his true form. I believe his true form is light and energy.

As a result, we need to personify God. The Trinity provides three manifestations of God. The Trinity is not three individuals. It's the same entity with three manifestations. I don't know what the Bible says because I talk directly to the Holy Spirit. So this is just my opinion based on what I've been told in my meditation and prayer. I've always believed that everyone should be allowed to imagine God in a way that will bring them comfort.

PS. If God made men and women in His image. Then one of his manifestations should be a woman. I can't see an all-male Trinity. So even though the subject upsets people, I refer to the Comforter as a woman. When praying about it, a female voice said to me my name is Spirit and I am a woman. I'm sure this came up out of my subconscious. But I reserve the right to imagine what I want as long as it is a loving manifestation. There's nothing more loving then the Comforter whether she be male or female. Especially for someone like me who was wounded by her mother. Namaste! ❤

One more thing, If we are going to follow the Bible literally, word for word, then we need to start worshipping on Saturday which is the Biblical Sabbath.

Last edited:
The Holy Spirit is not a person so you don't want to use the word who. The Holy Spirit is light and energy kind of like a living light bulb. It can take any form it wants as it controls the molecules in the universe. God as a man does not really exist.

God. Next question??
The Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. It is something that belong only to God. God eyes is not God, God hands is not God. So, God Spirit CANNOT be a God. If you can show me any phrases with the word God the Holy Spirit in the Bible, I will also believe in the trinity doctrine.

Back