Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Who/what created evil if god didn't?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The bible says god created everything except for evil things. How does biblical evil even exist, if it wasn't created by god? The bible even says things won't exist unless they're created by someone or something. Only god could've created biblical evil by its own logic since it's lore states that everything is created.

The bible says god created everything except for evil things. How does biblical evil even exist, if it wasn't created by god? The bible even says things won't exist unless they're created by someone or something. Only god could've created biblical evil by its own logic since it's lore states that everything is created.
God is all things; He is the Supreme Being who did Create everything. That Bible does have a different history; where men did alter the Story of Man just a bit for their own self-gain, their own power and authority.
Common sense (or logic) should always be applied where men are concerned. Anytime something doesn't make sense; it should be questioned.

Just going to throw this out there.

6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
7 I form the light and create darkness,
I make peace and create calamity;
I, the Lord, do all these things."

Isaiah 45:6-7 NKJV

Just going to throw this out there.

6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
7 I form the light and create darkness,
I make peace and create calamity;
I, the Lord, do all these things."

Isaiah 45:6-7 NKJV
So god created evil (calamity). That's proof that the bible is false. The bible has claimed that god didn't create evil

God did create evil, its in the scriptures, but there needs to be clarity on it. The reason behind it is because God willingly humbled himself to give mankind free will as he wants people to love him and respect him and honor him and thank him as there provider of all things because they choose to, not becauae they are forced to.

No one gets glory forcing people to praise them or do things against there will, thats just self serving. Only like psycopathic kings and dictators do that stuff. Like bow down and serve them do what they say and belieive what they beleive or recieve a penalty. Thats not honor and glory.

When God wilingly humbles his authority crooked gone be tempted try take advantage of it and take his place of authrity.. But God is all powerful and all knowing and he is always one step ahead. He already destroyed death before the world creation. Even the prophets knew Christ would come to destroy death as God doesnt fail.

Last edited:
I do apologize once again; I am not here to point out any of the specific discrepancies that are in that Bible. People must ascertain the truth for themselves, not just accept "my truth's".
But I would point out the OP; where a man's understanding from the Bible is God did not create evil; and then WIP's post quoting Isaiah from KJV, where God did create all things.

God did create evil, its in the scriptures, but there needs to be clarity on it. The reason behind it is because God willingly humbled himself to give mankind free will as he wants people to love him and respect him and honor him and thank him as there provider of all things because they choose to, not becauae they are forced to.

No one gets glory forcing people to praise them or do things against there will, thats just self serving. Only like psycopathic kings and dictators do that stuff. Like bow down and serve them do what they say and belieive what they beleive or recieve a penalty. Thats not honor and glory.

When God wilingly humbles his authority crooked gone be tempted try take advantage of it and take his place of authrity.. But God is all powerful and all knowing and he is always one step ahead. He already destroyed death before the world creation. Even the prophets knew Christ would come to destroy death as God doesnt fail.
That's an interesting view. If God destroyed death; why do people still die?

That's an interesting view. If God destroyed death; why do people still die?

I meant it in the way that God already knows the beginning from the end. So even he humbled himself he already had a plan to beat death. So he knew death was already beaten from the start. People still die because its not the end of all things.

I meant it in the way that God already knows the beginning from the end. So even he humbled himself he already had a plan to beat death. So he knew death was already beaten from the start. People still die because its not the end of all things.
I would agree God does know all things, God is and has always been eternal; as far as I know.

I would probably state it this way.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Lets say Earth passes away as Jesus says. A new heaven and earth. Now He put you in charge. You have much power and glory.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

Being a great Angel will you not puff yourself up as Satan. Not to deceive and place you above the one the created you.

2 Peter 2
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Even the Angels go and come as they will, but will all give glory to the creator.

Jesus gave us the answer in John chapter 3 . Because some people choose to walk in darkness, they don't want there deeds examined. They wont come to the light.

Reprobates follow satan. Children of light follow Jesus. There is no middle ground.

Reprobates won't repent, and study sound doctrine.

1 epistle John chapter 3 . Apostle John explains difference between sinners and habitual sinners.
Christian people repent and try not to sin. They follow Jesus.

Habitual sinners are reprobates and follow satan.

There's clear distinction between Christian sinners and habitual sinners.

Jeremiah chapter 6 . Rejected silver. Impurities cant be extracted from base metals. It's worthless. God can only work with soft metals.

What can be refined ???

We understand this.

Reprobates follow satan.
It never ceases to amaze me when people give Satan a "god-like status". Satan never was God's equal in any fashion; that one was simply an Angel who did Fall from Grace.

Jeremiah chapter 6 . Rejected silver. Impurities cant be extracted from base metals. It's worthless. God can only work with soft metals.
God created all metal's; and to say He can "only work with soft metal's" doesn't make any sense to me. If you're using this quote in reference to "people" with impurities; why did Christ die for the Sin's of those standing on the earth back then?

Because there reprobates. They wont repent. Reprobates have the mentality of satan. Any seeds planted, won't germinate. Because they're closed minded.
EXANATELLO in Greek means = germinate.
ECHTROS in Greek means = adversary, satan
ENAB in Hebrew means = to bear fruit.
GEVAH in Hebrew means = pride.
TEBEL in Hebrew means = confusion.
CAKAR in Hebrew means = earn wages.
ACHREIOO in Greek means/ unprofitable
James 2:19. Thou believe that there is one God; thou does well : the devils also believe and tremble.
Satan and the fallen angels are going into lake of fire on judgement day. They know there going to perish.
2:20 . But wilt thou know, o man, that faith without works is Dead?
2 Peter 1:8
For if these things be in you and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus christ.

Those who reject sound doctrine and listen to or teach tradition of men and false doctrine are worthless. pushing poison pills on people. This group has dead works.

Matthew 12:36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.
Idle means = useless or careless.
The false brethren will suffer the consequences on judgement day. Jesus is the judge. The group is reprobates.
They are habitual sinners and wont abide by sound doctrine. The reprobates follow satan into lake of fire.
They are unprofitable, dead works and bad fruit.
The shepherds are sadly mistaken if they think Jesus will wink at their sins and poison pills, false doctrine.

Matthew 12:37. For by thy words thou shall be justified, and by thy words thou shall be condemned.

Do you understand this??

Words are reckoned as deeds.

Reprobates don't have solid ground to stand on. Thier poison pills will condemn them.

2 Corinthians chapter 5:10. For we must all appear before judgement seat of Christ: that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
5:11. Knowing there fore the Terror of the Lord, we persuade men;

On judgement day. It will be terror for the reprobates and false brethren.
Teaching traditions of men and false doctrine, poison pills.
Dead works.
Bad fruit
No repentance
Hate the righteous
Don't like Jesus

Jesus goes by whats in people hearts.

Is this adding up for you.
1 Corinthians chapter 11:32 . But when we are judged, we are chastisement of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

On judgement day. Lot of folks wont make it. Many people will fail test at the end of millennium. Satan is used by Jesus to test people at end of millennium. The reprobates will follow satan and reject Jesus.
Its rejected silver. The impurities can't be purified out of base metals.
Reprobates won't repent, and there pride will take them down.

Jesus won't chastise the reprobates. They cant be molded to acceptable service for God. They are close minded and absolutely resistant to God.

Reprobates go with satan into lake of fire on judgement day. They will be condemned.

I won't debate or strive about this. I moved on.

Take care.

Back