Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who would you lay down your life for?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I would give my life for the people that I feel I cannot live without; my husband, my neice, my sister and my parents. Then there's my grandmother and my aunt also. I love them all, and rather than live without them, I'd rather die instead.

I'd definitely lay down my life for my wife and children--no problem. As far as others go, I might take great risk (such as saving the child from a burning building) in an emergency situation. Other than that, I don't know :)
Its an honorable thing to do this but would you do it for God? Would you endure long term torture, starvation, etc., if you were put in that situation? Being killed quickly is what we all may hope for but long term endurance is the big question. I read about the men/women in the bible and today who suffered greatly from unspeakable methods of torture we cannot imagine. Enclude this in your considerations and we can't answer it for sure. I believe God is trying to warn us of what we'll be up against when the storm of evil goes ballistic. In a short time we believers will be tested thoroughly when they issue the ID inputs and all your assest will be forfited, if you choose the right thing. Or will you sacrifice yourself, take the mark to feed your family? Is this honorable? Our God says to all who receive the mark of the beast hell is their reward. Jesus died so we may not be damned and that is serious enough for me to understand that we also(some) will be "crucified" in His name. I hope God takes me before all that but if not then may He strenghten me to endure to my last breath.

Its an honorable thing to do this but would you do it for God? Would you endure long term torture, starvation, etc., if you were put in that situation? Being killed quickly is what we all may hope for but long term endurance is the big question. I read about the men/women in the bible and today who suffered greatly from unspeakable methods of torture we cannot imagine. Enclude this in your considerations and we can't answer it for sure. I believe God is trying to warn us of what we'll be up against when the storm of evil goes ballistic. In a short time we believers will be tested thoroughly when they issue the ID inputs and all your assest will be forfited, if you choose the right thing. Or will you sacrifice yourself, take the mark to feed your family? Is this honorable? Our God says to all who receive the mark of the beast hell is their reward. Jesus died so we may not be damned and that is serious enough for me to understand that we also(some) will be "crucified" in His name. I hope God takes me before all that but if not then may He strenghten me to endure to my last breath.

Exactly eduardo as we haven't seen nothing yet here in America, but many in other countries are dying a martyrs death for the sake of Christ as they endure the physical persecutions. It's coming and God tells us to be prepared for when it comes upon us.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

And:
Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

I believe the test will come long before that, perhaps equally difficult in endurance and consequence. However, I don't believe we will be here for the Tribulation, so we won't be faced, as believers in this age, with the decision of whether or not to "take the mark."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back