Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who would you trust your child with?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

In light of the enormous A.I.D.S., homosexual, and pedophila problems among Roman Catholic Priests, and in light of the fact that even the pope will go as far as hiding and protecting these pervert priests from justice, the public, and even unsuspecting Catholic laity, who would you allow your 5 year old son to have a sleep-over with--Michael Jackson or a Catholic priest?

Oh I dunno. Maybe one of those child-care centers or maybe with a school teacher. Fact is, it's a risk no matter who you choose regardless of who it is even your own baby-sitter.
The part that gets me is that some people have no choice anyway due to a need for multiple incomes. That and the fact that family ties these days aren't what they used to be. There was a time many years ago that a new mother had her mother and the other women in the family as well to help and teach the new mother to raise her children. That's pretty much old-hat now in view of individualism, focus on self and not needing anyone else for anything.

The question "Who you would leave your kids with" is simply testimony of the result of getting away from family in favor of the individualism society has come to embrace. So now oftentimes we must leave our kids with people we don't even know as the question demonstrates.

Every now and again this person comes to this board (and other boards as well) and spouts very hurtful and non-edifying vitriol against Catholics. I urge all my brothers and sisters in Christ to clearly distance distance themselves from this sort of behaviour. There are ways to constructively and apprropriately critique the Catholic church (and, yes, the Protestant church too). Please do not give this guy a platform for his disturbing , highly inflammatory, and frankly hateful rhetoric.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back