Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whole Roasted Crickets

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
Whole Roasted Crickets

crickets-400x533-72ppi-opt.jpg

You WILL Eat the Bugs: Major Brands Quietly Slipping Insects Into Your Food

What does "Whole Roasted Crickets" have to do with this End Times forum?

LOTS_header-358x90-72ppi-opt.jpg

If you visit our website at LOTS Creed you will find out.

The Powers That Be have this and more planned for us in the New World Order that is coming soon.

I've been curious how eating insects is coming across as an "end times" topic? It doesn't seem to make sense to me...just because it's against western society norms doesn't mean that it is end times type of stuff.

We have instances in The Holy Bible that go way back:

Matthew 3:4 NIV:
John’s clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey.

Leviticus 11:20 - 23 NIV:
“‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

The FDA has already allowed bugs to be slipped into food for many years...
According to the FDA, there cannot be more than 225 bugs parts in 225 grams of pasta, 50 parasitic cysts per 100 pounds of fish, 60 insect fragments into ever 100 grams of chocolate, etc. etc.

In other countries, they are still a common delicacy and used plenty on certain holidays as treats (parts of Africa, China, Japan, Brazil, etc).

Insects seem to have been weaving into the USA over the past few years. Many people say it's a cheaper source of protein, although if you want organic it's a bit debatable and a burger might very well be cheaper. There are many that will put it in their smoothies and such. There are some reedeming nutritional qualities besides protein and that's vitamin b12, calcium, potassium, amino acids, and good fats. It also fits within the paleo and keto diets.

Although, people with a crustacean shellfish allergy may be allergic or sensitive to crickets. Most people don't know this, but it's an important note if one has issues with certain types of sea food.

One day I hope to perhaps try it, but only if I can verify the source is good and so that I can't completely taste it in whatever I put it in. =P

I know many of you will scoff at this or just see it as a wild theory, but does anyone remember that old movie Soylent Green back in 1973 where the government was diminishing the world population and everyone were given these cracker type things to eat, but not knowing what they were made from. I see this even happening now, especially with the elderly and the disabled as the government would love nothing more then to get rid of them. Fema camps are secretly being set up and stalked all over the world and will come to fruition when Marshal law starts ruling the country during the timing of the son of perdition. Those who will not conform themselves and bow down to this system will be annihilated as many true Christians will either be imprisoned in the FEMA work camps around the world or die a martyr's death as they refuse to denounce Jesus as their Lord and Savior and not take the mark of this beast system.

There is nothing wrong with eating crickets or other bugs as they were eaten by many during the days of the OT people as we can read in Leviticus 11:20-23 the ones we are allowed to eat.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Back