Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whos is Mohammad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: site

Frost-X said:
I live in an Islamic Country and the site is blocked. HMMMMM I WONDER WHY????????

Islam is repressive? Islam can't stand up to scrutiny?

Frost-X said:
Thus again, I will say, THIS IS NOT AN ISLAMIC SITE MADE BY MUSLIMS!!!!!

I think we all know that. :biggrin

Frost-X said:
I would reTHINK your advices and when you want to learn about Islam, I would advise you to ask MUSLIMS not disbelievers in Islam. That is common sense.

But Muslims are not honest about their religion...

Re: I have no debate with you man

Frost-X said:
I am not to debate you guys .

But listen man !!

Mohammad peace be upon him never sinned . EVER!!!!

Those things he did to you it might be a sin but If Allah let him do it Then it's not a Sin

Coz a Sin is going agaisnt Allah .

And Allah does what he wills.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus never sinned .

Moses never sinned ( the killing wasn't his intention )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it's like your Teaching Mohammad whats a Sin

In Islam Mohammad in the one who teaches us whats a sin and whats not !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

please sir or guys .

Do not Debate me or ask me anything

you so dum !! how many times do i have to say go listen to Yusuf estes instead you quote and reply .

Forget me and listen to this preacher who became Muslim

open his site http://www.islamtomorrow.com

and listen to his videos or audios !!!!

-------------------------------
Mohammad is sinless and he is the First human being who will be ressurected and the First to Enter Paradise.

And Mohammad is the only one who Can help in Judgement Day.

Not jesus

Assalamu'alaikum! Dear Brother/Sister of Islam, i do understand what you are doing. And by all means, stand up for the rights. But they choose not to listen you have no responsibility towards them. Allah guide those who He wills to guide and Allah strayed those He wills to grant astray. Bless you for standing up for rights but Allah is the best judge and surely, the best judgement date is Yaumul Hasrah where the winners are truly winners. They wont see it even if the prove is right in front their eyes. And all Christians, i bid you to study your bible in detail before arguing. And i do when learning the bible, every single sentence, every single word. AND understand it! I'm sure the bible is not difficult to understand. UNLESS you are illiterate. I've read the bible and what most of you say is contradicting. STUDY THE BIBLE FIRST! IN DETAIL! O' Brother/Sister of Islam, may Allah bless you and grant you the heart of purest faith. You touched my heart. Really. Bless you! :fadein:

Re: site

DivineNames said:
Frost-X said:
I live in an Islamic Country and the site is blocked. HMMMMM I WONDER WHY????????

Islam is repressive? Islam can't stand up to scrutiny?

[quote="Frost-X":biggrineba6]

Thus again, I will say, THIS IS NOT AN ISLAMIC SITE MADE BY MUSLIMS!!!!!

I think we all know that. :biggrin

Frost-X said:
I would reTHINK your advices and when you want to learn about Islam, I would advise you to ask MUSLIMS not disbelievers in Islam. That is common sense.

But Muslims are not honest about their religion...[/quote:biggrineba6]

Not all Muslim are dishonest

Gary said:
Frost said:
Why when I ask a question, there is no answer with proof?

Not true at all. We answer your questions (with proof).... but you do not like the answers. We ask questions in return and you are unable to answer.

I am STILL waiting for you to answer: What or who is the Messiah? What does it mean? Please bring your proof. Use only the Quran.

:)

A messiah is a person sent by God to enlight the people of his religion. A messiah is a human being just like us. Okay, answer me this then, who is Jesus? And who is Father as it was frequently mentioned in the bible? Is Jesus a Prophet? Cos that is what i found a book. Why is Jesus always supplicating to Father?

Gary said:
Frost said:
Why when I ask a question, there is no answer with proof?

Not true at all. We answer your questions (with proof).... but you do not like the answers. We ask questions in return and you are unable to answer.

I am STILL waiting for you to answer: What or who is the Messiah? What does it mean? Please bring your proof. Use only the Quran.

:)

A messiah is a person sent by God to enlight the people of his religion. A messiah is a human being just like us. Adam is a Messiah, so is Abraham, Noah, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, and etc... Okay, answer me this then, who is Jesus? And who is Father as it was frequently mentioned in the bible? Is Jesus a Prophet? Cos that is what i found a book. Why is Jesus always supplicating to Father?

who is Jesus?

Jesus is the Son of God. He was God manifest in the flesh.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus humbled Himself to become a man and die for the sins of the world.

Philippians 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

The Father calls Jesus God...

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

who is Father as it was frequently mentioned in the bible?

The Father is God. He is the first part of the Trinity. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are the one God.

Jesus humbled Himself and came to earth to redeem mankind. He did it out of love.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Only Jesus could redeem mankind. He alone being God in the flesh could save us.

That is why He is unique and the only true Messiah that all the bible points to.

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

John 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

I saw a documentary on channel 24 the other day about Islam...

I guess Mohammed was responsibel for reforming the people of the mid east regions from idol worship to worship of the One true God.....

I also know that he was pretty "far out" there like most prophets....

Having visions in caves and killing people....

I heard he is actually considered more influencial than Jesus in some polls....

I think Jesus came in third....

I will look for that poll......

Soma-Sight said:
I saw a documentary on channel 24 the other day about Islam...

I guess Mohammed was responsibel for reforming the people of the mid east regions from idol worship to worship of the One true God.....

I also know that he was pretty "far out" there like most prophets....

Having visions in caves and killing people....

I heard he is actually considered more influencial than Jesus in some polls....

I think Jesus came in third....

I will look for that poll......

You guessed wrong. Muhammed is responsible for starting a fanatical religious cult that worships the god of this world.

I agree with you Lewis.

You guessed wrong. Muhammed is responsible for starting a fanatical religious cult that worships the god of this world.

Please explain and prove this. Explain what God's of this World Muslims worship. Which God do you worship. I worship the Father in Heaven, the one that Jesus worshipped. His name is Allah, in Hewbrew Eloi. He is the creator and sustainer of the worlds, and there is no equal to that supreme being.

Qasim786 said:

Please explain and prove this. Explain what God's of this World Muslims worship. Which God do you worship. I worship the Father in Heaven, the one that Jesus worshipped. His name is Allah, in Hewbrew Eloi. He is the creator and sustainer of the worlds, and there is no equal to that supreme being.

The Muslims worship Satan. They may be ignorant of this but that is who they worship.

Islam has a false god, a false Jesus, a false gospel and a false prophet.

Islam's saints are terrorists who praise the families of cowards who strap bombs to their children and send them to kill women and children in suicide bombings.

Paul wrote:

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The Muslims worship Satan. They may be ignorant of this but that is who they worship.

Islam has a false god, a false Jesus, a false gospel and a false prophet.

Islam's saints are terrorists who praise the families of cowards who strap bombs to their children and send them to kill women and children in suicide bombings.

Thanks for proving utter ignorance of Islam and the Quran. Actually the Quran teaches us to stay away from the footsteps of satan, because he is an ememy to mankind.

2:168 'O ye people! Eat of what is on earth lawful and good; And do not follow the footsteps of the evil one, for he is to you an avowed enemy.'

2:208 'O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one, for he is to you an avowed enemy.'

19:44 ' "O my Father! serve not Satan: for satan is a rebel against God most gracious.
45 " O my Father! I fear lest a penalty afflict thee from God Most Gracious so that thou become to satan a friend." '

4:120 Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception.

So as you can see satan is our enemy, and your theory that Muslims worship satan just doesnt hold any water.

I have no doubt you believe that Satan is your enemy but it is he who has deceived you.

Even many of the Jews were deceived and they are God's beloved people who will one day rule this earth....

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The God of the bible warned us of this deception through the apostles Paul.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Muhammad was a false prophet because he denies that salvation is through Jesus Christ and that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

Some more stuff on Muhammad, I had read up on him stealing his son's wife years ago, and I am still appalled at it. I have a Quran and I have a Hadith so I check what I read about the Muslims in it. And boy is the Quran a book from hell. Robert Morey put out a book I guess about 10 or so years ago, on Muslims and their orgin's, and boy did my jaw drop, at a lot of the stuff I read, Stories like Jesus making clay birds come alive and flying away. And it is in the Quran, and much, much more. But below is from this site posted.
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/islam.htm#son

About Muhammad.

Muhammad is the "prophet" of Islam. At age 40 he claimed that he was a prophet and apostle (he took these terms from the Bible. They had no history in Arabian religion). The Quran gives four conflicting accounts of how he was called to be a prophet--(1) In Suras 53:2-18 and 81:19-24, Allah personally appeared. (2) In Suras 16:102 and 26:192-194 he was called by "the Holy Spirit". (3) In Sura 15:8 the angels announced his prophetic ministry; and , (4) The angel Gabriel told him of his ministry and hands him the Quran.

Who were Muhammad's first supposed converts? Genies! Yes, Muhammad supposedly preached to and converted genies in Suras 46:29-35; 72:1-28. How convenient that there was no one around to confirm his prophethood. Back to index

Muhammad was a thug.

Muhammad killed and plundered many people. During the Nakhla Raid, he sent some of his thugs to loot a caravan killing one man and enslaving others. This was his first battle. Do you wonder why so many terrorists are Muslims? The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

The "prophet" Muhammad did not even foresee his own death in 632 A.D. As a result, he left no instructions for his successors. Soon there were warring sects in Islam such as the Shiites and Sunnis who fight to this day. So not only are Muslims fighting infidels like Christians and Jews, they are fighting each other!

Also see section on violence. Back to index

Muhammad stole his son's wife.

Muhammad wanted his son's wife and when his son didn't want to give her up, Muhammad had a "convenient revelation" from heaven which said a father can take his adopted son's wife. Read Sura 33:36-38:

...When Zaid had accomplished what he would of her, then we gave her in marriage to you, so that there should not be any fault in the believers, touching the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished what they would of them; and Allah's commandment must be performed. There is no fault in the prophet, touch what Allah had ordained for him.

This passage has led many Muslims to renounce Islam. Back to index

Some more stuff on Muhammad, I had read up on him stealing his son's wife years ago, and I am still appalled at it. I have a Quran and I have a Hadith so I check what I read about the Muslims in it. And boy is the Quran a book from hell. Robert Morey put out a book I guess about 10 or so years ago, on Muslims and their orgin's, and boy did my jaw drop, at a lot of the stuff I read, Stories like Jesus making clay birds come alive and flying away. And it is in the Quran, and much, much more. But below is from this site posted.
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/islam.htm#son

About Muhammad.

Muhammad is the "prophet" of Islam. At age 40 he claimed that he was a prophet and apostle (he took these terms from the Bible. They had no history in Arabian religion). The Quran gives four conflicting accounts of how he was called to be a prophet--(1) In Suras 53:2-18 and 81:19-24, Allah personally appeared. (2) In Suras 16:102 and 26:192-194 he was called by "the Holy Spirit". (3) In Sura 15:8 the angels announced his prophetic ministry; and , (4) The angel Gabriel told him of his ministry and hands him the Quran.

Who were Muhammad's first supposed converts? Genies! Yes, Muhammad supposedly preached to and converted genies in Suras 46:29-35; 72:1-28. How convenient that there was no one around to confirm his prophethood. Back to index

Muhammad was a thug.

Muhammad killed and plundered many people. During the Nakhla Raid, he sent some of his thugs to loot a caravan killing one man and enslaving others. This was his first battle. Do you wonder why so many terrorists are Muslims? The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

The "prophet" Muhammad did not even foresee his own death in 632 A.D. As a result, he left no instructions for his successors. Soon there were warring sects in Islam such as the Shiites and Sunnis who fight to this day. So not only are Muslims fighting infidels like Christians and Jews, they are fighting each other!

Also see section on violence. Back to index

Muhammad stole his son's wife.

Muhammad wanted his son's wife and when his son didn't want to give her up, Muhammad had a "convenient revelation" from heaven which said a father can take his adopted son's wife. Read Sura 33:36-38:

...When Zaid had accomplished what he would of her, then we gave her in marriage to you, so that there should not be any fault in the believers, touching the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished what they would of them; and Allah's commandment must be performed. There is no fault in the prophet, touch what Allah had ordained for him.

This passage has led many Muslims to renounce Islam. Back to index

So you found more rubbish and lies about the Prophet Muhammed (saw): aw well, dont worry theres enough of that on this forum.

Why dont you learn the truth about the character of Muhammed instead of feeding off this propaganda and lies.

That rubbish about Muhammed stealing his son's wife is just that: rubbish. Do you know the story behind this marriage? Let me show you:

Zaid was a freedman of the prophet (saw), and the prophet loved him as a son. The prophet (saw) was the one who arranged the marriage between Zaid, son of Harithah, to his cousin Zainab. However the marriage did not turn out very happy. Zainab, the high born looked down upon Zaid who had been previously been a slave, and was not a very attractive person. Although both Zainab and Zaid were good people in there own ways, there was mutual incompatability, which is fatal to married life. Zaid wished to divorce her, but the Prophet asked him to hold his hand in wedlock, which Zaid obeyed. She was closely related to the prophet; he had given a handsome marriage gift on her marriage to Zaid; and people would certainly talk if such a marraige was broken off. But marriages are made on Earth, not in heaven, and it is no part of God's plan to torture people in a bond which should be a source of happiness but actually is a source of misery. Zaids wish, the mutual wish of the couple, was for the time being put away, but it eventually becaome an established fact, and everyone came to know of it.

Yusuf Ali's footnote: no 3722 - 3723

This myth that the Prophet 'stole' his son's wife is an absolute lie created by people to destroy the prophet's credibility.

With regards to Muhammed's (saw) stealing words from the bible, this is also fasle and has no basis of truth. He had no real contact with the scriptures as there were none in arabic at the time. Besides that, we know that the Prophet was illiterate, and so these would not have been much use either. The only time that he might have come into contact with the scriptures was with Waraka, the blind cousin of khadijah, Muhammed's first wife.

Read here: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/ ... index.html

and here: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/ ... bible.html

The name that the prophet is Given in the Quran is technically not apostle or prophet, but Messenger (rasul in arabic). This is how rasul is translated in Yusus Ali's in his revised translation, because it was felt this was closer in meaning to the word 'rasul'.

The accounts that are given of when Muhammed (saw) recieved revelation are not conflicting at all. Nowhere are we told in the Quran, or any sahih hadith that Allah personally appeared before Muhammed. That is not true at all. What he saw was the angel gabriel, who also called him or told him to read or recite or proclaim the message. The holy spirit in Islam is the angel Gabriel, so there is no conflict there. Surah 15:8 is also not specifically about Muhammeds (saw) inspiration, it is actually a response to people who were asking him to bring down angels to them to prove he was speaking the truth. But God tells them:

(15:8) 'We send not the angels down except for just cause: if they came to the ungodly, behold! no respite would they have!

i.e angels are not sent down to satisfy the whim or curiousity of the unbelievers. They are sent to bring revelation and inspiration to God's messengers and execute God's decrees. So you obviously did not take the time to read the context of that verse.

lol this part just makes me laugh! Which book are you reading. These are not 'genies' they are the Jinn, these are another creation of God, which are like humans, in that they have freewill, which is why there are both good and evil Jinns. These are created from smokeless fire, and are not seen by humans.

The prophets first converts were his wife Khatijah, his little cousin Ali, his adopted son Zaid, and Abu Bakr, his friend, was also among his first converts.

It is very obvious that both the bible and the Koran cannot both be true.

The Koran is a late comer inspired by a false prophet.

The bible is a book written by over 40 authors in different time periods and took close to 1,600 years to compile.

The bible does not call Gabriel the Holy Spirit.

The bible calls Christ the Son of God.

The bible calls Christ God.

The bible states that Jesus was resurrected.

The Koran denies these truths and more.

Either the bible is correct and the Koran is wrong or the Koran is correct and the bible is wrong. The other option is that they are both wrong.

The bible is correct and Mohammed is a false prophet inspired by devils.

Mohammed is the prophet of doom.

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/quotes1.html

Muhhamed was a lunatic, and that cannot, be denied. And he did steal his adopted son's wife. Making up a convenient revelation to get her. That cannot be denied ether. Quran is a confused book. It has Moses and Haman building the Kabah together, when they lived at different times. And how about Abraham being delivered from Nimrods fire, when they lived at different times. And how about the story in Sura 2: 102. about God lifting up Mt Sinai over the heads of the Jews threat to crush them if they rejected the law. That came from the Jewish book Abadah, Sarah, but he put it in the Quran. And the story in Sura 7:148 ;20:88 about the golden calf jumping out the fire fully formed and mooing. And there is much, much, much more of this crap.
Muhhamed got mostly all his stories from these books. The Jewish Tulmud, the Midrash, The second targum of Esther, and other pre Islamic works like.
Pirke-Rabbi Eleazer the Targum of Jonathan ben Uzziah and the Targum of Jerusalem. And this why most of his stories does not line up with the Bible.
Oh yeah and what about the storie of Alexander the great, being a muslim who is called Zul-qarnain, and that he lived to an old age. When I know that he only lived to be 33. And that story is in Sura 18: 89-98. And I got much more, from the study I did on Islam almost 10 years ago. This is just a little bit of stuff.

I have about 6 Muslims in my family, and it makes me sad to my heart, that unless they turn around they are going to hell. They don't even want to hear about Jesus. But there is nothing that I can do about it, except pray for them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back