Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why do some couples argue almost every week ?!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

Power^verwellming

I need advice, I've been with my girl for about a yr. She's Christian we both are still growing in God seeking for him always trying, but its seems and feels like we argue every week like its become a habit and I have always pray to God if she's not the one for me, to take her out of my life, but if she is to give me the patience I need, wisdom, love I need to carry on with our relationship. I mean we are still strong in our relationship we both seek God so why do we simply argue at times. I know there's obviously things that she doesn't like about me and vise versa I know that could be one of the reasons but I don't want to be another statistic of arguing and braking up etc...

One solution is to decide that discussing an issue before you fight over it is the better way. I know I have a very easy time avoiding arguments with my fiance because i always seek to discuss something that seems out of place to me or that I feel has upset me. This helps me because I am a talker, but my Fiance isn't as much as I am. However, she is so wonderful at understanding that discussions help me. In reverse, I understand that sometimes I just need to let her take her time in telling me what's on her mind.

Do Caromurp and I disagree at times, absolutely. However, we very rarely even let these disagreements cause us to raise our voice at each other. One of the reasons for this is because if we have an issue between us we both seek to resolve it ASAP.

Another arguement reducer is having both the man and woman in a relationship serious about there joint communication with God. It becomes very difficult to chew each other out if you are looking to God to guide you and sustain you rather than your significant other.

What does your relationship with god have to do with the two of you together, maybe thats the problem is that you think god needs to fix this and not yourself. How bad are the arguments sometimes arguments are good for a relationship anyways as long as they aren't violent. Maybe you two aren't made for each other, maybe you are. (Im not saying you should break up by any means). What is causing the problems are they fights about religion or just personal stuff.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back