Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why do women fail?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Male and female we fail we are only human .

Hopefully we help bring more of a sense of completion to the other...

You're saying here what that other pov I mentioned and related to the scenario of blame in the garden, says.

God allowed us to sin because being omniscient he created the platform and the instruments by which the first of us would transgress his commands.
Then he suffered and died so as to alter the punishment he applied to all generations for eternity for that one transgression that he could have forgiven then, but didn't, because he allowed it to occur in the beginning in the first place.

And you see that as equal to what Adam did for Eve? Adam joined eve in the transgression when he was trusted by God to guide her to right action. He joined her in damnation. He didn't save her from her action or provide her a way out of it. He didn't have her back. He joined her so that they together could fall and incur the curse of sinner that they insured attached to their eternal offspring. Per God's decree as punishment for their joining together to disobey him in union together.
What's a pov?
Should I be insulted?

Please do. I think we're all here to learn and share with each other. :)
the word torah means this in the context, instructions. adam was told not to eat of the fruit. was eve there when God said that to adam? No.so adam had to teach eve that. either adam didn't tell eve or he did and eve disobeyed. but if we look the blame falls on adam primarily. adam knew not to eat and did so anway.

the word torah means this in the context, instructions. adam was told not to eat of the fruit. was eve there when God said that to adam? No.so adam had to teach eve that. either adam didn't tell eve or he did and eve disobeyed. but if we look the blame falls on adam primarily. adam knew not to eat and did so anway.
Well said.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Makes sense.
Then if he and his new wife had abstained from eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but partook of the tree of life, we'd be immortal and clueless.

what is interesting to ponder since adam had to teach this story orally to his sons and daughters. is that seth was faithful and eve rejoiced at seth's birth. I wonder if adam will be in heaven and eve.

what is interesting to ponder since adam had to teach this story orally to his sons and daughters. is that seth was faithful and eve rejoiced at seth's birth. I wonder if adam will be in heaven and eve.
I would hope so. Cain and Abel made sacrifices to the Lord in Genesis 4:3-4. I would hope then that God allowed Adam and Eve into Heaven.
It appears it is possible.
By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks (Hebrews 11:4)

per torah, which would have changed, eve would have died and adam lived and another woman made.
How do you know for sure that Eve would have died since that did not happen?How do you know what God would have done?Speculation?

How do you know for sure that Eve would have died since that did not happen?How do you know what God would have done?Speculation?
god doesn't damn the innocent? if he did then well he could have called his son a sinner. jesus paid the price but was innocent of any sin. god also said the fathers wont pay for the sins of the sons and vice versa and each person is held for their sins. that is why I said per torah.

god doesn't damn the innocent? if he did then well he could have called his son a sinner. jesus paid the price but was innocent of any sin. god also said the fathers wont pay for the sins of the sons and vice versa and each person is held for their sins. that is why I said per torah.
And yet per that observation, that God said the sins of the father won't be passed unto their sons and each is responsible for their own sins, that sin is a factor at all in our reality is due to the sins of the father, Adam, being passed unto the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve.
Even after the deluge when 9 in one family propagated the sinner human race again.

again, if my dad kills a man and im fatherless. I am not considered a murderer by god. that is what I meant. consequences not withstanding.just as if im saved. does that make my wife saved? but she can be blessed by the consequences of me not sinning. that idea works both ways.

again, if my dad kills a man and im fatherless. I am not considered a murderer by god. that is what I meant. consequences not withstanding.just as if im saved. does that make my wife saved? but she can be blessed by the consequences of me not sinning. that idea works both ways.
But that isn't a proper corollary to the terms and conditions of original sin.

again the nature may be but that we weren't discussing.since you went there are there aborted and still born and children prior the ability to understand their nature of sin would be in hell as god cant let them be in heaven as they didn't atone . we both know that isn't is his nature per the statement of david where he said his son was and he himself will go.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back