Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why do women go to the restroom at the same time?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dave Slayer

Why do women go to the restroom at the same time? As soon as one girl gets up and goes, all the other girls follow. Do they go in there to talk about how awesome men are, or is that when they fart so guys won't know they fart?

I can't believe this is going to be my first response on this forum.. I dated a girl a while back who said if you went to the women's bathroom after a movie it was pretty much a fart storm.

your fist post in this thread reminds me of that scene in Harold and Kumar with the 2 collage woman in the bathroom. :rolling

animal said:
I can't believe this is going to be my first response on this forum.. I dated a girl a while back who said if you went to the women's bathroom after a movie it was pretty much a fart storm.

So this is why the women's room smells so funky! :lol

John said:
I wound not know :tongue

I had to clean the mens and women's restrooms at restaurants I have worked at. The womens room always smells different than the mens. :biggrin

This is apalling, can we please get out of middle school? Why are you always asking questions about women anyway? :nono

For the record I asked my roommate (female) and most of the time it's because they are talking about you. The flatulance may or may not come into play.

caromurp said:
This is apalling, can we please get out of middle school? Why are you always asking questions about women anyway? :nono

Feel free to ask questions about men. :)

I've always gone with another woman for safety reasons. Even if I'm with my husband, I take a friend if I'm in a questionable location. I don't want to get raped.

heather said:
I've always gone with another woman for safety reasons. Even if I'm with my husband, I take a friend if I'm in a questionable location. I don't want to get raped.

Not to sound rude, but taking another woman with you to the restroom is not a gaurantee you won't get raped. It may increase the chances of not being raped, but the right guy won't care how many women are in the same room together. One powerful man is no contest for a few women. I think every woman should carry mase with her. I think you can get mae keychains in almost of of the states now. If not, carry spray paint. That's not illegal.

Dave Slayer said:
Why do women go to the restroom at the same time? As soon as one girl gets up and goes, all the other girls follow. Do they go in there to talk about how awesome men are, or is that when they fart so guys won't know they fart?

"But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. "
1Peter 1:15-16

"But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. "
-2Timothy 2:16

AnnieHere said:
Dave Slayer said:

"But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. "
1Peter 1:15-16

"But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. "
-2Timothy 2:16

I fail to see how this conversation is "profane" or "unholy". Is it just me or has there been a lot of "holier than thou" attitude lately?

I asked a simple question. If you cannot answer it, then fine. But please do not make me feel like I am doing something that is unholy. I am in no way doing any such thing. To some, the topic may be considered "innapropriate", but it is definately not "unholy".

Some ladies I have talked to don't mind talking about such things as farts. Some however, do mind talking about it. And that is fine. But I do not believe that fart discussions are as sinful as many make them out to be. Some people almost crucify me I even mention the word "fart". They treat it like I have just comitted murder. I can see how the topic may gross some people out, but come on, why can't people lighten up a bit? I agree we should be holy, but talking about farts is not unholy. My suggestion is that if some do not care for the topic, they should refrain from participating in the thread.

I'm inclined to do the same. Never know who could be hiding there.
Frankly, many will feel safer if the restrooms were mixed so a partner could accompany them.

Safety is paramount, open air portable units have many positves in this regard.

I fail to see how this conversation is "profane" or "unholy". Is it just me or has there been a lot of "holier than thou" attitude lately?

I asked a simple question. If you cannot answer it, then fine. But please do not make me feel like I am doing something that is unholy. I am in no way doing any such thing. To some, the topic may be considered "innapropriate", but it is definately not "unholy".

Some ladies I have talked to don't mind talking about such things as farts. Some however, do mind talking about it. And that is fine. But I do not believe that fart discussions are as sinful as many make them out to be. Some people almost crucify me I even mention the word "fart". They treat it like I have just comitted murder. I can see how the topic may gross some people out, but come on, why can't people lighten up a bit? I agree we should be holy, but talking about farts is not unholy. My suggestion is that if some do not care for the topic, they should refrain from participating in the thread.
I agree with you. I'm a female. I have no idea why the group thing happens. This is a funny thread. I almost posted that we do it to make you wonder. :):biglol

Most go together, because there is something they have to say to each other that's private. They are normally best friends who go together to the bathroom. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back