Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Muslims Should Follow Jesus Over Muhammad

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Nintentacle

Jesus, according to Islam:
-Was born of a virgin (Sura 3:45-47)
-Is the Messiah (Sura 3:45)
-Raised people from the dead (Sura 3:49)
-Made a bird out of clay (Sura 3:49)
-Healed the sick (Sura 3:49)
-Never died (Sura 3:55)
-Talked as an infant (Sura 19:29-33)

I think someone who does these things has God's stamp of approval a lot more than Muhammad, who said that God loves sneezing, but dislikes yawning (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 245)

Muslims don't believe in the Death of Yeshua They believe an imposter Took Jesus place on the cross which God superimposed the face of the Christ on the substitute.
other sects believe that Christ was Crucified but was not dead when they placed him in the tomb and recovered while he was in the tomb.
Muslims do not believe Yeshua is the "Messiah" they he came to liberate his people from opression but they do not believe that He is the Christ the one who takes away the sins of all mankind.
they do however believe he was a great profit sent to earth by God.
These are the major stumbling blocks that the muslim religion has concerning them to coming to Faith that Jesus is the Christ.

Nice. The Poly Grip Kid responded the same way I was planning to before I read his post. Of course, they should, but they won't as long as the Koran guides their belief system.

I work with Muslim people. The other day they were talking about a false film about Jesus, that they didn't like.
I couldn't get a word in edgeways but managed to talk about the evidence of the authenticity of Jesus and that He was the fulfillment of the ancient old testament prophecies.

I work with Muslim people. The other day they were talking about a false film about Jesus, that they didn't like.
I couldn't get a word in edgeways but managed to talk about the evidence of the authenticity of Jesus and that He was the fulfillment of the ancient old testament prophecies.
There are many, many excellent arguments defending Christianity vs other religions, written by Christian apologists.
You are in a position to use these arguments to convert unbelievers. :yes

I so agree with working to convert the Muslim but we, also, must understand that if we convert every single Islamic Arab that can be converted, we will still e in a religious war with Islam.

I so agree with working to convert the Muslim but we, also, must understand that if we convert every single Islamic Arab that can be converted, we will still e in a religious war with Islam.
I don't understand. How would we still be in a war with Islam?

I don't understand. How would we still be in a war with Islam?
Because there are the Conservative Islamic believers in Allah that do not follow all of the Qu'ran that are full of believers that can be converted, not all but some, and then there are the Fundamental Islamic believers that adhere to every word of their book, just as Fundamental Christians do.

The problem is the lack of education with the Western World because we know the difference between the Fundamental Christian and a Radical Christian and we tend to use that standard on the Fundamental Islamic believer. The Fundamental Islamic is the believer in capturing the World by Jihad and not many of them will ever be convertible.

With all of that and the truth that the Great Pretender that will not admit the war that has been declared on us and you have a war we refuse to deal with while it is possible. Two more ears of us dropping a missal here and a missal there while the Fundamental (Jihadist) Muslim grows in wealth, land and power and we will never be able to deal with them in any manor but through defeat and death but removal of our heads.

Because there are the Conservative Islamic believers in Allah that do not follow all of the Qu'ran that are full of believers that can be converted, not all but some, and then there are the Fundamental Islamic believers that adhere to every word of their book, just as Fundamental Christians do.

The problem is the lack of education with the Western World because we know the difference between the Fundamental Christian and a Radical Christian and we tend to use that standard on the Fundamental Islamic believer. The Fundamental Islamic is the believer in capturing the World by Jihad and not many of them will ever be convertible.

With all of that and the truth that the Great Pretender that will not admit the war that has been declared on us and you have a war we refuse to deal with while it is possible. Two more ears of us dropping a missal here and a missal there while the Fundamental (Jihadist) Muslim grows in wealth, land and power and we will never be able to deal with them in any manor but through defeat and death but removal of our heads.
OK, I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that if all Muslim Arabs were converted. Of coarse, not all Muslims are Arab either. :oops2

Not all are extreme but think that our part is to overcome evil by good. They can be prayed for, and seeds sown and watered, through Gods Word and Spirit.

Not all are extreme but think that our part is to overcome evil by good. They can be prayed for, and seeds sown and watered, through Gods Word and Spirit.
I have already admitted that not all of them are their version of Fundamental but it is scary that you use that as an apologetic for them. hat is a prime indicator of the need for the education i spoke of and that Deb was curios about. Until the Western World examines the Qu'ran enough to understand there is need to read more of their prophet in their other books before we will understand their form of logic.

Our God has no Little white Lie provision but their Muhammad taught that any lie was a godly thing to tell if it advanced the Global Jihad. And one need not be the person cutting heads off the infidel to be a Jihadist. Many Jihadists live in the US already and they pay for the army out Army needs to be busy warring into extinction, right now. And over the time since 9/11/01 I have uncovered to many of these right here in my neighborhood than I will ever be comfortable with and Obama is busy importing them here.

They are serious about Muhammad being the most excellent example of a man and that every man must strive to be like him. But if one studies the man it is recorded in the history of the man that he married and eight year old and consumatted the marriage when she was 9. He murdered and robbed as a matter of routine and is recorded 164 times in the Qu'ran as calling for the death of the Jew and the followers of the book, the Christians.

Europe and the US had better awaken.

I wasn't even questioning you and my post was not even related to what you said. Only I think you are very unpleasant to me and especially as I'm a newcomer.
I also think there is an education that not all are extreme and that's what I was referring to. I didn't start this thread in this section. Everyone needs prayer and needs Jesus. It's biblical to pray for your enemies but obviously you cannot sow seeds to extremist but that's not what I was referring to and you have attacked me.
Not pleasant

So I'm leaving bye

Last edited:
Primrose -

Do you think there is any way we can co-exist with radical Islam? I do not. We CAN overcome evil by good - but what good? It is very hard to get thru to those who believe in "convert them or kill them".

Of course we cannot coexist with radical Muslims.
Look I was only talking about a few isolated non radical Muslims not Muslims collectively.
I only came here for encouragment and inspiration because I work with a few isolated Muslims and how to reach them. They are certainly not put to kill me. I also know very well that our struggle is with powers and principalities but that's with every enemy of Christ.

I asked for my membership and posts to be removed please can you do that without posting again because you are misunderstanding me and misunderstanding a tender person and using attack on me. Or maybe it's just your brash way Which is a trait I dislike not the person.

Why not just do the same for those members here who disagree with you.

Thankyou Reba you are right. There's just a misunderstanding because I'm saying the same thing. I don't know if I'm miscommunicating or being misunderstood but in looking through I'm thinking the same thing as those who disagree with me.
There is an antiChrist spirit in the world that aims to unify the world without Christ and Islam is the biggest enemy.
Only in my post that's not what I'm saying I'm talking about a few non extreme individual Muslims.

Jus in my life now I'm feeling particularly sensitive and sorry if you are too.it's probably too a cultural misunderstanding and miscommunication.

Back