Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Why Radical Islam Is True Islam

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nintentacle

There's a lot of Muslims who claim, "Extreme Islam, where they murder non-believers, isn't true Islam.", but I'm going to show why it is.

Sura 4:34 - Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

(So: Beat your wives if they disobey, and if they obey you after you beat them, God is ever grand and exalted? Time to join ISIS?)

Sura 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 5:32-34 - Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(Preaching the Gospel, to Muslims, is obviously corruption, so killing an evangelist is justified in Islam)

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

(So, if you fight against the maniacs who beat their wives and murder your brothers or sisters in Christ, you will be crucified. Hallelujah! Matthew 5:10-12)

Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

(In other words, "You will be killed if you don't agree with me!")

Sura 2:191 - And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

(Islam: Kill everyone that doesn't agree with the wife beating in 4:34, the murder in 5:43 and 2:191, and the unjust slavery in 9:29, so we can recompense their evil with more evil! Oh... wait, we aren't supposed to recompense evil for evil like 2:191 commands us to do, because of the contradiction in 42:40... Let's cherry-pick the moral verse!)

Sura 2:216 - Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

(So, according to the Qur'an, the people that don't like beating their wives, murdering people who won't accept Islam, or forcing them to be your slaves, are hating a good thing)

Sura 3:56 - And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.

(...Except the true God)

(Part of) Sura 8:67 - "It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah's enemies] in the land."

(Wait, so prophets do those things in the first place?)

Sura 9:14 - Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people

Sura 9:73 - O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

(Muslims are supposed to follow this example?)

Sura 33:60-62 - If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

(Murder people you think are hypocrites and people who spread rumors in al-Madina!)

Sura 47:3-4 - That is because (Why the good deeds of unbelievers are removed and the bad deeds of believers are removed) those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah present to the people their comparisons. So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

Sura 47:35 - So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Muslim 1:33 - The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muslim 19:4321-4323 - (4121) It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them. (4122) It is narrated by Sa'b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet): Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids. He said: They are from them. (4123) Sa'b b. Jaththama has narrated that the Prophet (may peace be upon him) asked: What about the children of polytheists killed by the cavalry during the night raid? He said: They are from them.

Tabari 7:97 - The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’

Bukhari:V4B52N260 - The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Conclusion: Everyone who doesn't think Radical Islam is true Islam, is ignorant of Islam, and/or is cherry-picking.

Last edited:
To better understand the hate fueling modern day Islamic one must first look back to its roots. From Ishmael, whose birthright was denied, to Esau and Jacob - rivaling twins, the seed of hate was sewn. What evolved thereafter was a bitter, jealousy that has been passed down to every Arab generation since. By the 7th century, this ancient hatred made its way into the heart and mind of a common-criminal named Mohammed - an Arab and descendant of Ishmael, who founded a religion and used it to justify his countless, criminal acts of rape and murder.

Both the western media and the Arab press routinely offer biased, politicized answers to what they believe drives this Islamic hatred for the west. From 'US support for Israel' to 'US secularism,' we've heard them all, and despite attempts to justify their inhumane acts, the truth is, Muslims have been committing terrorist acts for some 1,300 years - long before 'western culturalism' or 'US support for Israel' ever existed. And despite such history, we continue to ignorantly look elsewhere for the reasons.

From the early days of Islam to today's globally televised beheadings, Muslims are simply acting-out what Mohammed believed, and what the Quran teaches. And when Quranic Law was given the opportunity to govern, its violent, 7th century intolerance was seen through the eyes of Afghanistan's Taliban - a view of converting and uniting the Arab world under Islamic Law by sword first, and everyone else second.

What truly is at the heart of the Islamists hatred today is no different than that which fueled Mohammed's hatred as he wrote the Quran. It is the belief and goal of a one-world, global Islamic empire run by Quranic Law whereby everyone must, in the end, convert to their fundamentalist ideology or face beheading. The hatred that fuels this theocracy dates back to Ishmael and his son-in-law Esau, and from there, compounded to form the foundations of Islamicism which is the reason why most of the world conflicts today involve Muslims.

it is debated that ishmeal is the root of islam. ishmeal isn't Arabic. he is part Syrian and also Egyptian. those aren't arabs of that day.

it is debated that ishmeal is the root of islam. ishmeal isn't Arabic. he is part Syrian and also Egyptian. those aren't arabs of that day.
My Great Grandparents were from Romanian and Portugal, but I am from American. Mohammed claimed descent from Ishmael's son Kedar.

My Great Grandparents were from Romanian and Portugal, but I am from American. Mohammed claimed descent from Ishmael's son Kedar.
claimed and are doesn't mean squat. he claimed isreal was the son of Ishmael not Jacob. which is truth. we can trace genes, we do have some correlation to go with here. hagar was an Egyptian. ancient Egyptian aren't to be considered semites. arabs and jews are.

I had read a page on this. I went into the stories and genes as well as much as we do know.

The point is that Muhammad changed God's promise to Isaac into God's promise to Ishmael. And the Ishmaelites are indeed connected to Arabia in Scripture. Look for Ishmaelites in the Bible. Muhammad claimed descent from Ishmael, who is prominent in the Koran.

The point is that Muhammad changed God's promise to Isaac into God's promise to Ishmael. And the Ishmaelites are indeed connected to Arabia in Scripture. Look for Ishmaelites in the Bible. Muhammad claimed descent from Ishmael, who is prominent in the Koran.
claimed isn't what he is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qedarite
[...] a late Islamic fabrication because of the confusion in Islamic times which made it such a capacious term as to include the inhabitants of the south as well as the north of the Arabian Peninsula. But shorn of this extravagance, the concept is much more modest in its denotation, and in the sober sources it applies only to certain groups among the Arabs of pre-Islamic times. Some important statements to this effect were made by Muhammed when he identified some Arabs as Ishmaelites and others as not.[38
thus its debatable.
Assyrian isn't Arabic, its close but its not that close. Hebrew is easier translated to aramic. the Masoretic text is written in aramiac index with Hebrew.

I don't think it matters whether Muhammad actually came from Ishmael or not: The part that should be focused on is why he is a false prophet.

Satanic Verses:
Deuteronomy 18:20 - "But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die."

Sura 69:44-46 - "And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta."

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713 - "Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, 'O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.'"

I don't think it matters whether Muhammad actually came from Ishmael or not: The part that should be focused on is why he is a false prophet.

Satanic Verses:
Deuteronomy 18:20 - "But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die."

Sura 69:44-46 - "And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta."

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713 - "Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, 'O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.'"

I was going to bow out with saying that.

Last edited:
Mohammed's rise to prophet hood

Mohammad Ibn Abdallah was born in the year 570 AD to the Quraysh Tribe in the city of Mecca. His father died before he was born and his mother Amina died when he was 6 years old (Mohammed claimed descent from Ishmael's son Kedar). At the age of 25, Mohammed married a 40 year-old wealthy, widow named Khadijah who owned trading caravans. Traveling as a representative of Khadija's various business interests, Mohammed was exposed to many Jews and Christians and became enthralled by their theology, particularly their concept of a single deity. It was at this time he began to envision a single, united Arab state under a single 'god.'

Secular history records that in 610, by which time Mohammed had become the leader of his tribe, he was in a cave meditating and seeking to discover which of the jinni was indeed most powerful and worthy to become the tribal jinni of his family.

Jihad
As new Islamic recruits began arriving in Mecca, they were without money and resources and realizing this, Mohammed and his recruits began raiding neighboring tribal settlements and passing caravans using the booty to fund his vision of a united, Islamist empire. Caravan raiding was a practice widely practiced by Arab tribes and was used as a means to maintain a balance in power. This is where the Muslim doctrine of 'Jihad' was first instituted.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back