Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Why??

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
When I was a child I became ill which is something that really frustrated my parents and brought on some physical and emotional abuse. I was sick for a very long time I only recovered last year.. failed out of college and high school. Most people assumed on was on drugs, others assumed I was having relations and caught std's, my relatives and family fought bitterly and I got stuck in hospital beds. Finally things cleared up and some people actually believe that I was ill. I'm getting into shape, exercising, saving money for college.

I've always been good with kids, I work at a summer camp, due to my illness some of the staff members at the camp assumed that I was doing drugs at the camp and wrote a letter to the board members who control that camp, which got me fired with a promise that I would never work there again, however somehow the camp director pulled strings to get me working there again, even when I was sick fighting to work the kids would still mob around me a pale socially awkward guy..., however he was then asked to step down at the end of the summer, the new director is very strict and conservative "my way or the highway" headstrong, I fear that I may not work there next summer...

I've now noticed that I am beginning to quickly lose my hair, balding, It seems like I'm losing a lot.. Ive never had a g/f or even kissed a girl, I know that God has the right woman for me but my hair was the one thing that women loved about me and now Im losing all of it, Im not angry at God, I really love Him and see his peace and works in me quite often but I just don't understand His plans..

Ive lost my youth, health, perhaps my favorite job, lost any chances with certain women, and now I'm going bald... So I'm suffering greatly from the depression from that.. its causing me to look 20 years older and drawing laughter and discomfort from others... I just need some prayer and wish I could understand why.

Just praying for you right now. I don't know what God's plan is, and sometimes we never really know the why...but then down the road we can look back and see that God used that time to grow us and to make us more like Christ. These trials you're facing are difficult to endure, so painful, but God can give you strength and rest as you walk in Him...seek Him in the Word, through prayer, and with Thanksgiving. Praise is the key to hope.

Psalm 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Read Psalm 45 and let it encourage your soul.

Back