Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Wife and Canada

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Isaiah

My Lord, let me meet my wife already and find my way to live in Canada as I feel in my heart that it's my destination. Thank you, Lord. :pray

Simple and short,
John 14: 13-14
13"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

I pray with you Brother Isaiah. and lest we forget, God always has our best interest at heart with the following proviso.
1 Jn 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
:wave2

I pray with you Brother Isaiah. and lest we forget, God always has our best interest at heart with the following proviso.
1 Jn 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
:wave2

Amen!

Praise the Lord! :pray I'm a bit of terrified and shocked but God opened me a way to Canada and I don't really understand it yet. I'm from Finland and Finland has never ever been listed on countries that are eligible for applying a working holiday visa to Canada but now FIRST TIME EVER Finland is eligible to apply for the visa through this travel company which has 30 visas available for Finns and I've already booked and paid the deposit. How great God can be? Maybe I will find my wife there? It's up to Lord. :halo:halo:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Pray for me that this will work and I will get my visa. Praise Lord, I trust in you. :pray

Praise the Lord! :pray I'm a bit of terrified and shocked but God opened me a way to Canada and I don't really understand it yet. I'm from Finland and Finland has never ever been listed on countries that are eligible for applying a working holiday visa to Canada but now FIRST TIME EVER Finland is eligible to apply for the visa through this travel company which has 30 visas available for Finns and I've already booked and paid the deposit. How great God can be? Maybe I will find my wife there? It's up to Lord. :halo:halo:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Pray for me that this will work and I will get my visa. Praise Lord, I trust in you. :pray

I pray God hears your plea, and leads you to the life He has planned for you in Canada.

God is good...all the time.

Sorry but remember, God has a reason for everything. As just continue to lean on Him. No matter what occurs. You and your wife. Be in thought and prayer with you all!

What a roller coaster ride! :sad But you know sometimes that's the way God works. He gives you a vision of something He wants for you, it looks like it's happening and you get all exited, then something comes along that seems to kill the vision. But many times after that, He eventually resurrects the vision for you in an even better way than you had expected the first time.

I really don't know why God does things this way sometimes. Maybe to teach us to be ready and willing to follow Him no matter if it makes sense to us or not? All I know is I've seen Him do things this way over and over. In fact, he's done it this way with me once again just recently!

I pray things work out well for you. I'm with Obadiah...sometimes, God does answer prayer, just not in the way (or at the time) expected.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back