Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Wife is into prostitution and now wants to be friends.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I had made some previous posts about my wife and our situation. 7 years together, she has now become a prostitute. Now she wants to only be friends with me. This is difficult, because I still desire her intimately, though this is waning. Prayers and advice is appreciated.

Dear Brother Jeremy Leval, there's an old saying of "Being between a rock and a hard place."
The results of such an union is near always ended in disaster, and though with repentance we can be forgiving. God issued Israel a bill of divorce in Jer 3:8, and I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce.

Can we or God forgive such conduct and restore them? Jer 3:12 . . . Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever. Can love overcome evil? Jesus dying proved it to me.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. Now Jacob’s (Jer 30:7) trouble shows consequence, and undoubtedly we suffer the same results to sin, but if your intentions are pure in love, your intentions and manner of life might be the very instrument to delivering of your wife from a life of debauchery.

Amos 7:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.

Dear Father, please give Jeremy a true heart that is able to choose correctly and glorify You in the process, and continue Your special work in his heart to follow Your special calling to him to be in Your perfect will. I truly do not think he is here for no purpose. Thank You Father and I give You the praise for this in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.

Thank you. We are still chipping in together for a motel room every day, and sleep in the same bed. She doesn't want me to touch her, so I respect her wishes, though our arms kind of touch sometimes.
Your prayers help. She suggests that I find someone else, but I am not going to go out and commit fornication just to get over her. Though she has men to aid in her separation, I will rely on God.
Thank you

I had made some previous posts about my wife and our situation. 7 years together, she has now become a prostitute. Now she wants to only be friends with me. This is difficult, because I still desire her intimately, though this is waning. Prayers and advice is appreciated.
The power of fasting and prayers.... I will pray for you brother.

Thank you. We are still chipping in together for a motel room every day, and sleep in the same bed. She doesn't want me to touch her, so I respect her wishes, though our arms kind of touch sometimes.
Your prayers help. She suggests that I find someone else, but I am not going to go out and commit fornication just to get over her. Though she has men to aid in her separation, I will rely on God.
Thank you
Brother, you need Social Services to help you get a divorce, it looks like. Sex with her becomes more and mre dangerous every day she works in that profession. Aids is a miserable death and if she hasn't, she will contract Aids. I know I tolde you the last time to divorce her but understand this, you are the first man I have advised to do that in the last 26 year and better.

I watched my son-in-law get Aids from a blood transfusion before they knew to test donated blood for it and it was a miserable way to die, you do not want that. turnj her over to God and leave, God has a good woman, just for you. May God pour out His abundant blessings on you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back