Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will Christianity be illegal?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just a random thought...I'm not really pushing one way or another. Just something that crossed my mind...

...with the all the anti-hate, PC police stuff going on in parts of Europe, the UK, Canada, and elsewhere, do you think Christianity as many on this forum know it and practice it may one day be illegal? Perhaps replaced by a more palatable, PC version?

Again...just a random thought.

I doubt they would ever pass a law that specifically says it's illegal to be a Christian. At least not in any of our lifetimes. What I can see them doing is simply continuing down the same road they are already on, making more and more things that are Christian oriented illegal such as they have already stopped things such as nativity scenes at Christmas in many areas and even the use of the word "Christmas" to describe a company party organized to celebrate the holiday. Given enough of this, one day I could see it being illegal to conduct any Christian activity or identify yourself as a Christian in any way outside of your own home, as well as it being illegal to meet together with other Christians, even in your own home. In fact, in some areas I've heard local laws have already been misused to prevent Christians from meeting in private homes!

Christianity is against the law in many countries today and could easily become illegal here or at least make true Christianity illegal.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back