Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will you do your share...?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeroOfGod

The lateness of the hour is being preached almost all around the world.

We are commanded to tell people of the precious blood of Christ and the times we are now living in.

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Mt 24:14)

if you feel compelled enough, will you send the next link to others and read it to find out how you could help with sharing the info?

Messages from the Lord Jesus to be ready:

2011 January

2011 February

The site has numerous devoted & regular visitors and lots of messages are now available in brochure format and in different languages. nice to hear there are many people who take it seriously. Also, nice to hear that many turn to Christ daily.

The purpose : Letting people know that Jesus is coming SOON and that He IS the ONLY way to the Father!!

Remember: You can always find people who wish to hear the truth!
smile.gif

God Bless!

Even though I am sure your intentions are good, I am always cautious to say the least when I see modern-day messages from "Jesus" himself. There is usually something inconsistent with what "Jesus" is saying today and what He was known to say as recorded in scriptures.

Case in point February 20, 2011 word given to Sabrina:
For I want all to be saved. I want all to enter MY Kingdom. There is room provided for everyone.

Yes Christ died for all. But we also know that only those whom the Father gave to Christ will enter His rest (John 6:39). The mansions Christ said He was preparing are for those who accept him. The above statement makes it seem like there is a room for every single person on this earth. I know as humans we do things backwards but why would the Christ prepare rooms for those He know will never see them (Matt 20:23)?

I have created you all. You are MY wondrous creatures. I love all of you. I, JESUS have given you many warnings. These are MY Words. These are MY letters, MY Love letters to you, for all of you.

Scriptures state that all that Christ says or does is what His Father tells Him. (John 8:26-29, 10:32) We also know that there is one God, the Father who created everything. There is One Lord, Jesus Christ, thru whom the Father made everything (1 Cor 8:6). The above statement seems like Christ is selfishly taking credit for acts performed or ordained by His Father...something you will never see in scriptures.

Your loving FATHER, JESUS

Funny...I know a lot of people believe this but apparently the apostles did not. For their writings thank the Father and then His Son.

NLT
Col 3:17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

1 John 1:3 We proclaim to you what we ourselves have actually seen and heard so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:6 Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 1:3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.

Gal 1:1 This letter is from Paul, an apostle. I was not appointed by any group of people or any human authority, but by Jesus Christ himself and by God the Father, who raised Jesus from the dead.

There are really too many examples to quote. The writers of the scriptures clearly gave honor to the Father first and then to His Son. How are we comfortable in dropping the "and" and joining the two in a manner never seen in scriptures. Does anyone ever stop and wonder why that is so popular today to call Jesus the Father or the Father Jesus? Scriptures state that if you deny the Son you deny the Father. So, if you say Jesus is His Father, are we denying that He is the Son by saying He is both?

Despite well constructed arguements to the support this, the Father never calls himself Jesus and Jesus never calls himself the Father. The only scripture that comes close is Isaiah in which a careful reading reveals that the Messiah's name (only) will be called my many different things. THe Messiah was given one name. That name is called by many different attributes; counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father. Not surprising since Christ operates in the Father's name and the Holy Spirit, whom we also know by the attribute Counselor, operates in Christ's name. As humans we have a name. Our name may take on differnt attributes depending on what it is we do or are known for; mother, brother, sister, cousn, uncle, painter, businessman, architect, banker. These names describe what we do. Likewise the attributes given to Christ's name in Isaiah describe what He does. Scriptures state that the Father gave Christ all of His authority, Christ states He operates on the authority of the name His Father gave Him, and the HS operates in the authority of Christ's name.

Deirdre

Last edited by a moderator:
The purpose : Letting people know that Jesus is coming SOON

Please define SOON as used above.

Thank you Deirdre, great response.
I agree with what you are saying.

Jesus has been coming soon since the day He left earth over 2000 yrs ago, and we have lived in the end times since. I know we have signs that we may be getting closer to His return but no one knows the day or the hour, and Jesus never said I will send you more letters soon, or just before I am ready to come again look for my new messages. No I have trouble with the whole "I just heard from Jesus this is what He said to me" idea. I can believe people get certain revelations concerning things in their life or the lives of those close to them, it happens, but considering His coming or the end of this age, I do not think so.

I do do my part everyday, I try to at least. I share my Saviour at every opportunity I am given.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back