Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WINDS film - sharing the gospel in a Bible outlawed America

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Winds Trailer

Good evening everyone!

First allow us to thank you for your obedience and boldness of faith in doing the work the Lord has set on your hearts.

We are Don and Rose Miller, lovers of Christ, parents of 5 terrific children and filmmakers. In 2015 the Lord put on our hearts the idea for a film, which at first felt like pure fiction, but now sadly seems like our culture may be leaning more and more towards. The idea was simple: if the United States of America were to outlaw The Bible, would you risk it all in order to spread the life changing news of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Every step of the way the Lord has poured out his blessings on our project and truly, the making of story of this film, and how the Lord receives his glory in it's knitting together, is honestly probably better than the film itself!

Would you please consider watching two of our trailers below and consider praying for our project and seeing if the Lord puts it on your hearts any way you maybe able to assist with the completion of this project. We have wrapped production, and KAPPA Studios, (the post production house behind the hit television show "THE CHOSEN" ) in Burbank is handling the post production and distribution of the film. Attached is a copy of the estimated budget to complete the film from their end, as well as a Letter of Intent to distribute the film.

Below are our trailers for the film:

WINDS - Official Trailer

WINDS - Trailer 2

If your ministry considers helping with the finishing of this project, you can donate to the CHRISTIAN FILM FINISHING FUND. Here is a link where you can donate towards the project (501c3 to 501c3) just please mention "WINDS" in the comment section so they know which project to allocate funds to:

We do not personally see these funds, they are directly sent to KAPPA STUDIOS for the completion of the film. We are trying to raise $45,000 (Roughly $35,000 towards video and audio needs and $10,000 to their editor who is recutting the entire feature film for us). They have been very generous to us throughout the 4 years they have worked with us on this project, and we would love to help reward them for their generosity, kindness, and mentorship as they have assisted us in making this film as professional and cost efficient as possible.

Below is a link to our GO Fund Me if you'd like to breeze through for any more information or if any of your assembly would like to donate personally.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us back here as well as our ministry's e-mail:

sbschristianmedia@gmail.com

Or call/text us at 904-217-2384 or 904-599-4373.

Thank you,

Don and Rose Miller

Hi WINDS The Film

While I encourage you in your project, I don't see the Scriptures being outlawed in the U.S. for quite some time. However, I've read the book and there will come a time that the Scriptures will likely be problematic as we march inexorably into the days that Paul writes to us about in the first chapter of his letter to the Romans. I'd be more interested in a movie that would encourage people now to share the gospel in lands where the Scriptures are presently outlawed. That's where the work is needed.

This film, should you produce it, much like the Left Behind series of books and films will likely garner some attention among believers, but I doubt seriously that it will do anything to accomplish the task for which Jesus has sent us forth.

God bless,
Ted

Back