Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wish the Lord would hear me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xhayatox

Hello everybody.. Lately, I have just been so overwhelmed with problems and obstacles that I can't seem to overcome in my life. I am so desperate to receive an answer from the Lord. I always come to him with pure intentions. It's growing increasingly difficult for me right now in my life. Everybody around me seems to me going places, and yet I still remain alone, and in the same place. No matter what I seem to do, I can't make any progress in my life. I've been applying for jobs for over 3 months and yet still nothing. There is so much uncertainty right now in my life that its killing me and consuming every bit of me. I also suffer from an unremitting anxiety condition that has greatly weakened me and has brought me to the lowest of lows. My faith has just diminished so much and everytime I try to hope in the Lord, He just still seems to remain silent to me. I spend so much of my time alone, doing nothing substantial with my life and I know how precious time is and I know how much potential I have but I just can't figure out what to do with my life anymore. I'm dying from all this. It's killing me inside and It's tearing me apart. I don't know where to go in my life right now. I have nobody to rely on. My best friends don't talk to me anymore and I have nobody else beside me. Everybody has walked away. I am so desperate for companionship and I just want people in my life to save me from this. I just want to find a better life. I feel like the walls around me are slowly closing in. I feel like the darkness is slowly consuming me. I just cannot seem to find hope in my life right now. This is a crucial time in my life where I as a teenager should be out enjoying it, not sitting around like this alone all the time. I really don't choose to live like this. If I had friends and companions to hang out with, I'd always be with them. If I had a stable job right now, I'd be working. I want out of this. I want to be blessed with friends and surrounded by others, and have something to look forward to in life and not have to feel isolated any longer..

I was once told that you will miss 99% of the shots that you don't take, but my problem is, I don't know where to aim! I just wake up everyday wondering what I'm going to do today, tomorrow, in a week, and it kills me. I know I can't rely on God for everything but there is only so much I can do in my position.

I want to remain faithful and I honestly don't want to lose my trust in him. It's just I want things to get better, and I have no sense of direction in life and hopefully he'll finally hear me and guide me. I don't want to live like this. It's just complete torture and agony waking up everyday with no direction in life. I don't know when my life started to spiral out of control like this but I am trying to find my way again and It's just difficult. I know that if the Lord helps me, our bond will grow stronger but at this rate it will continue to diminish and I will no longer feel in touch with him. I just want him to give me a sign or something. I'm just so tired of my life though. I am so tired of being alienated from the world and I just want guidance so bad.

My life is just shrouded in so much uncertainty. I can't seem to identify my goals, and what I truly want out of life. All I know is that I can't live like this anymore. It's truly heartbreaking. I acknowledge how precious life is, and It kills me to sit around like this doing nothing. I know I could be doing so much more but I just don't know where to begin. I try to look for jobs but It just seems so utterly pointless. I am so discouraged. I figure I'll get a job but then what? I don't know about my future. I don't know about anything. I just want to feel like a normal teenager. Be able to own a car and drive around with my friends, and throw parties occasionally and road trip, and see the world, have a relationship. Yet I feel SO far off from any of this. Things were never this bad until this year. I recently started to wake up and realize how little I was doing. I'm going to see a therapist soon so maybe that may help. In the meantime I am just so disheartened. I just get on my knees and pray to God but he just seems so silent towards me. The bible promises that he will aid us swiftly in our time of need so where is he? I just want to feel like a normal teenager for once. I just want to feel normal. I just want to find the answers I seek. I'm honestly so unhappy right now that I can't seem to figure out anything.. My mind has taken a life of its own.. It just doesn't cooperate with me. I sit around but yet I can't find an answer to anything. I wish God could speak to me and tell me where to go..

I have found that when I have not been in regular attendance to a church and try to walk with God alone it just never seems to work out so first off I would say if you are not in regular fellowship at a church that would be the first step and not just on sunday get plugged into a cell group or a home meeting whatever you wanna call it, but get plugged in with other believers.

I too struggle with depression and the main thing that works is when I am walking with God like I should be without any major sin in my life so do some self confrontation and make sure you are not in any type of sexual sin as that seems to completely deteriorate your walk with God also the bible says that exercise profits little it does not say it does not profit so make sure you do a little exercise as it will trigger chemicals that combat depression.

Also I do not think it is a bad thing that you are looking at your life and your goals and you do not like where you are so long as you use that energy to then motivate yourself to establish yourself and figure out where you want to go in your life.

And most importantly you need to know that God purifies us through fire without tribulation we will not grow we need to go through trials so we can grow closer to God and so he can refine us and build our character.

If you continue to pursue God he will take care of the rest and remember we cannot see what he is doing behind the scenes because it pleases him to work like that as it builds faith in us also and I have to constantly remind myself of this God is always late but he is always right on time.

Hi

Thanks for your heartfelt sharing.

I like to offer a simple approach for your current situation. Forgive me if I do not fully understand your predicament.

1. Like me and everyone else, we all have needs that need to be met. My question is: Can you identify the top 5 things that you want to address & overcome? A job? Good health? Try to write it down and be very clear here. Remember, we all have many needs but let's start with the 5 that you are going to identify. I am not talking about goals here, just basic human needs. :study

2. God cares and loves you, no doubt about that. One pastor in my life who passed away recently once asked, 'Is God speaking?' He responded his question with this answer, 'Are we listening?' My point is that sometimes we are so overwhelmed with our problems, depression, hurts that we block our own ears! Psalm 23.. Find a place where you can allow the Lord to restore your soul - clear your thinking, renew your faith, renew your mind with God's word, know who you are in Christ, what you have in your hands to overcome your problems. In other words, stop trying to solve the problems first. Re-evaluate your life and recommit your life to Jesus Christ again if you must. Arm yourself with every resources in Christ and prepare for battle! :)

3. Embrace God's joy. Neh 8:10 - The joy of the Lord is your strength. We can't fight our problems with sadness in our hearts. Yes, the circumstances may not derive joy for you, at least for the time being, but if you can rise up now above your circumstances and be joyful, you will find supernatural strength beyond your own understanding. 00:thumbsup

4. Take one day at a time. Every morning you wake up, say aloud to yourself, 'I am a child of God, and I can overcome my day because God is with me.' With the top 5 needs that you have identified, learn to break them down into small challenges, where you can work towards it on a daily basis. What 5 things I can do today that help me to take one step closer to the 5 needs of my life. Be very clear (the action) and get it done. Have a fighting spirit! Be an overcomer, you can! Jesus said, 'Do not worry about tomorrow, for today has its own worries.' Do your best to achieve that 5 things... day by day, you work towards it, with the grace and favor of God. Sometimes the day can be good, sometimes the day may not be so fruitful.. It's OK. Go to bed and thank God that there is a new tomorrow. And sleep well to face your day again.

Press on...

Hi

Thanks for your heartfelt sharing.

I like to offer a simple approach for your current situation. Forgive me if I do not fully understand your predicament.

1. Like me and everyone else, we all have needs that need to be met. My question is: Can you identify the top 5 things that you want to address & overcome? A job? Good health? Try to write it down and be very clear here. Remember, we all have many needs but let's start with the 5 that you are going to identify. I am not talking about goals here, just basic human needs. :study

2. God cares and loves you, no doubt about that. One pastor in my life who passed away recently once asked, 'Is God speaking?' He responded his question with this answer, 'Are we listening?' My point is that sometimes we are so overwhelmed with our problems, depression, hurts that we block our own ears! Psalm 23.. Find a place where you can allow the Lord to restore your soul - clear your thinking, renew your faith, renew your mind with God's word, know who you are in Christ, what you have in your hands to overcome your problems. In other words, stop trying to solve the problems first. Re-evaluate your life and recommit your life to Jesus Christ again if you must. Arm yourself with every resources in Christ and prepare for battle! :)

3. Embrace God's joy. Neh 8:10 - The joy of the Lord is your strength. We can't fight our problems with sadness in our hearts. Yes, the circumstances may not derive joy for you, at least for the time being, but if you can rise up now above your circumstances and be joyful, you will find supernatural strength beyond your own understanding. 00:thumbsup

4. Take one day at a time. Every morning you wake up, say aloud to yourself, 'I am a child of God, and I can overcome my day because God is with me.' With the top 5 needs that you have identified, learn to break them down into small challenges, where you can work towards it on a daily basis. What 5 things I can do today that help me to take one step closer to the 5 needs of my life. Be very clear (the action) and get it done. Have a fighting spirit! Be an overcomer, you can! Jesus said, 'Do not worry about tomorrow, for today has its own worries.' Do your best to achieve that 5 things... day by day, you work towards it, with the grace and favor of God. Sometimes the day can be good, sometimes the day may not be so fruitful.. It's OK. Go to bed and thank God that there is a new tomorrow. And sleep well to face your day again.

Press on...

Thank you so much to both of you for your wonderful input. It's definitely given me comfort in my problems, and I feel slightly better. Your post in particular has certainly spoken to me. I can definitely understand what you're trying to say. Your idea to list the 5 things is great! Coincidentally, I've started doing something very similar this past week. I've been jotting down my thoughts in my personal blog, as well as writing things in my new journal. For instance, I've been compiling TO-DO lists and writing down things I'd like to do. But still.. I just feel extremely unmotivated. I feel very weak right now. I cannot seem to pull myself together. Each and everyday is a struggle, but like you said. Take it day by day. I will definitely remember to keep that in mind. I also wonder if what you say is true, about God speaking to us. Maybe I just do not hear him because of all of these problems on my mind constantly. I should try to go to my local church and pray to him from there. Perhaps it may bring me some comfort. The problem with me is, I just have a ridiculous amount of confusion and uncertainty right now in my life.

I just seriously need to sit down, and consider what I truly desire in my life, and try to do what I can to achieve these things. For the time being honestly, I just want to feel like a normal teenager. Have a decent social life, and be able to have friends that I can do things with, and not have to feel so lonely anymore. I sincerely hope God can send me companions. The bible states it's not good for man to be alone. So why does the Lord continue to leave me in the dark? Perhaps Instead of focusing on a better social life, I should focus on myself more. It's just.. My life feels so unfulfilling. I have no choice but to spend the majority of my time alone at home, because I don't exactly have anybody to hang out with. I hate my life. I hate that I can't seem to do anything right. Time is so precious and yet I just sit here and do nothing and I wish that God would speak to me and tell me how to change things. I feel like I have so much potential in my life, and yet I am wasting it away by sitting here. It really breaks my heart that my life has come to this. Why do I deserve to waste away like this? Why can't I figure out what to do with myself? I know that I need a job right now, but honestly I just don't seem to care anymore. I just don't feel normal. I have an overwhelming amount on my mind. I just truly hope and pray that God can alleviate my worries and just heal me. I am so damaged and I need his help so badly. Time is so precious, and I just want to make every second count but I can't do that if I remain living like this. I know that I won't get anywhere if I continue to sit around like this but I just don't know what I want. I definitely need a job. I will try harder to obtain one, but then what? I just don't know guys. My life feels so damn unfullfilling. There are celebrity's who are my age, that have their entire lives figured out. They have everything their heart could possibly desire. I look at how much of a failure I am compared to them. I look at how much God has given them, compared to me. I highly doubt they'll ever have to endure such struggles like me. Why is it that I was destined to live a life of solitude and despair, while they get to live their lives to the fullest potential? It just breaks my heart. That's what kills me the most. I feel like such a piece of dirt. I feel like I'll always be an outcast to the world. A nobody. Just going through the stages of life alone. Is this really what the Lord has in store for me? For me to lead a lonely, and painful existence? While others get to have all these wonderful experiences and stay happy? I am honestly crying while I am typing this because I can't imagine why this is happening.. God damn.. There just has to be more to life than all of this. I sit here and ask myself... Why? Why can't things be better? Why is the Lord silent? Why can't he direct my life? Will I continue living like this? I just don't know how much longer I can hang on. I am trying so hard not to break down and just fall to pieces. I'm holding myself up with everything I got. It just all breaks my heart. I mean... Is this really as good as it gets..?

Here's how I see it.

Often times we get confused between what we need and what we want. Like a child that wants candy. To them it is a need. They feel so strongly about this that they will throw a temper tantrum, kick their feet, scream, roll around on the floor, and so on. In their minds they absolutely need that candy. But as parents we may decide that they don't need it at that time. Sometimes we will allow them to have the candy but other times we will deny them.

God knows what we need even before we ask. Compared to God we are but infants in our maturity. What we think we need doesn't always match up with what God thinks He should allow us to have. As a result He sometimes says, "No!" We may not like it and to us we may think we absolutely need it. We'll even throw temper tantrums and run away from God.

Trust God to know what's best. He will provide and sometimes when we look back on our lives we discover that what we thought we needed at a certain time in our life wasn't really the best for us after all.

Very good advice BobbyKing and the only thing I can add to this is Psalms 46:10 be still and know that I am God. What you are going through and feeling is much like many of us have experienced in our own lives. I don't know how many times I cried out to God for answers and never heard anything back until I had to learn to not only ask, but to be still long enough to listen to Him speaking to my heart. You are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you. Instead of wallowing in self-pity like I did grasp the day by giving the first part of it to the Lord in devotion and prayer and then make the most of the day. One day at a time for we are never promised tomorrow. Do not forsake the fellowship with other Christians and get involved with some youth groups in church as it will help you and you will have good Christian friends to hang out with and do things together. I will keep you in my prayers and God bless your heart.

I have written a Bible study, and one of the topics may help you with your problem.

Mark 14: 35, 36 He went a little farther, and fell on the ground, and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might pass from Him. 36 And He said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.

When Jesus prayed the night before His death, he prayed to be delivered from the agony of the cross, “ Did God answer Jesus’ prayer the way Jesus asked Him to?

Hebrews 5:7-9
(speaking of Jesus) who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, 8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him.

Even Jesus learned obedience through the things He suffered, these verses said God heard Him and answered His prayer, but not in the way Jesus asked, but in the way that was best for Jesus and the world. It’s not fun while we are going through it, but it won’t last forever, It will only last as long as is needed.

II Corinthians 4:-16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

When Jesus was on the cross dying, we have heard that God turned away, Jesus cried out to God, “Why have you forsaken me.” What was happening? Why do you think God abandoned Him?

I think that Jesus became a man to experience all things man experiences. I believe when He was tempted in every single thing man is tempted with, including overeating, lying, cheating, homosexuality, and even pedophilia. Just because you are tempted doesn’t mean you have sinned, it’s the second thought that makes it sin.

Even though Jesus is God, I believe it was the plan that He would not know all things. I believe He had to learn His purpose through the Word, just as we do. I believe He had perfect understanding of the Bible, but I don’t believe he automatically knew all things. I come to this conclusion because Jesus Himself said He was not all knowing, when He said in Mark 13:32But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

When He cried out, “God why have you forsaken me?”, I don’t believe God had really forsaken Him, I believe Jesus felt forsaken, just as sometimes we feel forsaken when we are waiting for God to do something and He doesn’t show up when we expect Him to. Jesus was waiting to die, and felt betrayed when He had to wait for an answer. That’s why we must do what Jesus did; and follow His example. When you have those times of struggle, get alone with him, fall to the ground, pour out your heart to Him. He may not take the pain away, but He will strengthen you, as He did Jesus. Let Him do His work; don’t try to do it for Him. He knows exactly how you feel. He has experienced it to the maximum degree. Fall on your face before Him when you are in a struggle, trust Him, it will not always be easy, but if you follow God’s will it will be what’s best. Give Him all He asks, die to self, be a living sacrifice. Die to ego, Die to desires, die to phobias, and die to yourself first.

We need to get rid of our own vain ambition, and let God accomplish His will in our lives. When Satan tempted Jesus, each of the temptations were offers to fulfill vain ambition. Any time Satan tempts us, it is with offers to give us what we want, our dreams, and desires, and we ALWAYS find out, what we thought we wanted, isn’t what we want at all.

Love, Kelli

Thank you for all your responses.. It's just that.. life is just too short and precious to be kept suffering for long periods of time. What I am dealing with I am afraid that it is out of my hands. Which is why I beg God to help remove the darkness that confines me. I am weak and I have fallen to the ground and prayed to him, and I can only hope that he will hear me. I have been suffering from a very bad disorder over the past two years, and it has weakened me greatly and stripped me of my emotions and joy and has literally taken my life away. I do not know how much longer I can endure this. I cannot do it alone. I just feel like I have been suffering for so long. I am only 18. People my age are typically happy, and content with life and don't have to go through such trials, and yet I am continuously tested time and time again. I have no strength left to keep up anymore. My breath is failing me and I just feel so overwhelmed. I am desperate for help from the Lord. I just don't know...Please father heal me and guide my footsteps..

I am going to ask you a question that Jesus asked almost everyone He healed. Carefully consider the question, because if your answer is yes, it will take a deep commitment from you and a lot of hard work.

Do you want to be healed?

I am going to ask you a question that Jesus asked almost everyone He healed. Carefully consider the question, because if your answer is yes, it will take a deep commitment from you and a lot of hard work.

Do you want to be healed?

You have no idea how much my heart desires to be healed. To be free of this burden. To be free of these constant everyday struggles I endure. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but I suffer from a terrible anxiety condition that has consumed me entirely, and it has taken two years of my life away, and I am afraid that at this rate it will continue to torment me. Lately, the symptoms have gotten a little worse, and I do not know how much longer I can endure this.. This entire week, I've layed in my bed praying to the Lord to attend to my cries... For him to help me finally beat this.. What I desire more than anything is to just feel life again. I want to be healed more then anything. With this condition, I have good days and I have bad, but I want it gone completely. I just know that if it wasn't for this, I wouldn't be suffering this much. I'd be enjoying my life more. It's a very serious condition but I rather not go into the details. But please know that it is mentally exhausting me. It is so hard to deal with. I look up to the heavens and ask that the Lord free me of this anguish. This daily torment that I have to endure. Life has become so empty because of it. I have grown so bitter and hurt because of it. I question whether or not Lord is with me at all. I cannot seem to feel his presence. I've just grown so disheartened and I wish I could have a sign from the Lord. I wish I could feel his love. I wish I could feel safe knowing he is watching me. I want to be able to feel his presence and hope he understands my pain and what I deal with. I just want to be liberated...

You have no idea how much my heart desires to be healed. To be free of this burden. To be free of these constant everyday struggles I endure. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but I suffer from a terrible anxiety condition that has consumed me entirely, and it has taken two years of my life away, and I am afraid that at this rate it will continue to torment me. .

Hi Xhayatox

Thanks for your sincere responses.

I am glad many of us here responded to your posts and I hope you will not give up but hold on to the Lord!

This anxiety condition is not of God and it never comes from Him. Moreover, like yourself, He also wants to get rid of it too. And He has given us his Word - Bible.
Psalms 107:20, 'He sent forth His Word and Healed... ' Meditate on God's healing power and allow His supernatural power to touch your life.

In Mark 11, 23 & 24 says, 'I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

You have the believer's authority. Rise up as a warrior and confront this anxiety condition just like the mountain in the Word of God. Say aloud as often as you can from your heart, 'In Jesus Christ Name, I command this anxiety condition to leave my life right now. I am already healed by God who has sent His Word to me. I declare I am free from all sickness because Jesus has set me free.'

In the mean time, go in faith and live your life as though you have already been healed.

1. Go to Church, join a youth group.. meet more friends
2. Are you fit enough to do some sports? If ok, do some sports involving people around.. tennis? soccer? hiking?
3. Focus on your education. Study hard and plan your future.
4. Be joyful and happy. The Devil wants all of us to be sad and depressed. We WILL do the OPPOSITE!!! We chose to be happy.

I pray that God will give you the boldness and faith to act on His Word and start pushing the Anxiety disorder into the sea!

Hello everybody.. Lately, I have just been so overwhelmed with problems and obstacles that I can't seem to overcome in my life. I am so desperate to receive an answer from the Lord. I always come to him with pure intentions. It's growing increasingly difficult for me right now in my life. Everybody around me seems to me going places, and yet I still remain alone, and in the same place. No matter what I seem to do, I can't make any progress in my life. I've been applying for jobs for over 3 months and yet still nothing. There is so much uncertainty right now in my life that its killing me and consuming every bit of me. I also suffer from an unremitting anxiety condition that has greatly weakened me and has brought me to the lowest of lows. My faith has just diminished so much and everytime I try to hope in the Lord, He just still seems to remain silent to me. I spend so much of my time alone, doing nothing substantial with my life and I know how precious time is and I know how much potential I have but I just can't figure out what to do with my life anymore. I'm dying from all this. It's killing me inside and It's tearing me apart. I don't know where to go in my life right now. I have nobody to rely on. My best friends don't talk to me anymore and I have nobody else beside me. Everybody has walked away. I am so desperate for companionship and I just want people in my life to save me from this. I just want to find a better life. I feel like the walls around me are slowly closing in. I feel like the darkness is slowly consuming me. I just cannot seem to find hope in my life right now. This is a crucial time in my life where I as a teenager should be out enjoying it, not sitting around like this alone all the time. I really don't choose to live like this. If I had friends and companions to hang out with, I'd always be with them. If I had a stable job right now, I'd be working. I want out of this. I want to be blessed with friends and surrounded by others, and have something to look forward to in life and not have to feel isolated any longer..

I was once told that you will miss 99% of the shots that you don't take, but my problem is, I don't know where to aim! I just wake up everyday wondering what I'm going to do today, tomorrow, in a week, and it kills me. I know I can't rely on God for everything but there is only so much I can do in my position.

I want to remain faithful and I honestly don't want to lose my trust in him. It's just I want things to get better, and I have no sense of direction in life and hopefully he'll finally hear me and guide me. I don't want to live like this. It's just complete torture and agony waking up everyday with no direction in life. I don't know when my life started to spiral out of control like this but I am trying to find my way again and It's just difficult. I know that if the Lord helps me, our bond will grow stronger but at this rate it will continue to diminish and I will no longer feel in touch with him. I just want him to give me a sign or something. I'm just so tired of my life though. I am so tired of being alienated from the world and I just want guidance so bad.

My life is just shrouded in so much uncertainty. I can't seem to identify my goals, and what I truly want out of life. All I know is that I can't live like this anymore. It's truly heartbreaking. I acknowledge how precious life is, and It kills me to sit around like this doing nothing. I know I could be doing so much more but I just don't know where to begin. I try to look for jobs but It just seems so utterly pointless. I am so discouraged. I figure I'll get a job but then what? I don't know about my future. I don't know about anything. I just want to feel like a normal teenager. Be able to own a car and drive around with my friends, and throw parties occasionally and road trip, and see the world, have a relationship. Yet I feel SO far off from any of this. Things were never this bad until this year. I recently started to wake up and realize how little I was doing. I'm going to see a therapist soon so maybe that may help. In the meantime I am just so disheartened. I just get on my knees and pray to God but he just seems so silent towards me. The bible promises that he will aid us swiftly in our time of need so where is he? I just want to feel like a normal teenager for once. I just want to feel normal. I just want to find the answers I seek. I'm honestly so unhappy right now that I can't seem to figure out anything.. My mind has taken a life of its own.. It just doesn't cooperate with me. I sit around but yet I can't find an answer to anything. I wish God could speak to me and tell me where to go..

An important question is, are you a born again Christian?? And if so, how did you become a born again Christian???

An important question is, are you a born again Christian?? And if so, how did you become a born again Christian???

I'm not sure.. I was never baptized or anything. I just remember around the age of 11, I started discovering the Lord within my life and started to follow his path around then. Since then I have been trying to live righteously but so much in my life has brought me down.

I just want things to be right in my life.. I just wish for me and my family to live a long and prosperous life. I just want to be able to get a job again since I just recently became unemployed again. I just want to do what I can to help my family. I just feel so misguided. So lost. So alone right now. Wishing I could find peace within my mind and the answers that I seek.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back