Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Women shouldn't need men...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Classik

Really?
486835_481507491883769_1263006933_n.jpg

I think Feminism prevents women from being happy in marriage. Feminism teaches women that they shouldn't submit to a man. But, women can't/don't respect a man who submits to them. Women want a strong man, not a wimp.

I don't really understand the offensive nature of this add. Its not femenist. They hate men. I think you guys are over thinking this.

First off you've all jumped down the throat of this ad without really thinking about it any other way. Being a Woman a man needs could just as easily mean "be a good woman/wife/ person in general.

She certainly wouldn't need me to help her open jars, that's for sure.

:lol That's what I was thinking. I was gonna post a string bean guy who weighed 120 with it.

This should have went in Men's locker really. A lot of men find motivation in pleasing woman. Going to work, earning a lot of money, buying a sports car. On the other hand women are more relationship centered and find more fulfillment in relationships. In general a man goes off to fight the nazis, his wife says don't go, he isn't supposed to say ok honey I need you more.

This picture goes with that better
muscle-women-293x300.jpg

I don't find the idea of women strengthening their arms and bodybuilding at all objectionable. E.g., the Proverbs 31 woman was obviously an outdoor person, who...:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]...worketh willingly with her hands.
She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
She girdeth her loins with strength,and strengtheneth her arms.

Pr
overbs 31.13-17
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back