Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Work at home jobs?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Riniel

Also, as a preliminary measure, you might want to consider some home based work, e.g, computer inputting, etc., as a part-time, independent contractor of some sort.

Rather than expecting an all or nothing, complete career away from your current home base, with all its expenses.

That quote was taken from another thread, and I didn't want to be rude and ask people about work at home jobs in someone else's thread, so I'm making a thread to ask if anyone at all can help me out, or if anyone has any information on this.

So, I've mentioned in other threads that I'm a freelance graphic designer, but being freelance means I work for myself, and if I don't have clients, I don't eat..

I've tried looking for other at home jobs. I have a few reasons why I prefer at home jobs, but I don't want to go into depth why... So, I was curious since you mentioned at home jobs if you know of any that are legitimate? I've looked on a few occasions for legitimate work at home jobs, but I'm not very good at finding the real ones that aren't schemes.

I'd appreciate any information anyone has on this, and this thread isn't exclusive to farouk, anyone can answer, and I'd greatly appreciate any help, or advice anyone might be able to provide. Thank you!

I guess I should have also used the 'phrase, 'from the house'. (Like, going out to visit clients, too, but based from home rather than some company or government office.)

(Maybe I'll explain a bit more by pm.)

Blessings.

That quote was taken from another thread, and I didn't want to be rude and ask people about work at home jobs in someone else's thread, so I'm making a thread to ask if anyone at all can help me out, or if anyone has any information on this.

So, I've mentioned in other threads that I'm a freelance graphic designer, but being freelance means I work for myself, and if I don't have clients, I don't eat..

I've tried looking for other at home jobs. I have a few reasons why I prefer at home jobs, but I don't want to go into depth why... So, I was curious since you mentioned at home jobs if you know of any that are legitimate? I've looked on a few occasions for legitimate work at home jobs, but I'm not very good at finding the real ones that aren't schemes.

I'd appreciate any information anyone has on this, and this thread isn't exclusive to farouk, anyone can answer, and I'd greatly appreciate any help, or advice anyone might be able to provide. Thank you!

Hey Riniel, I have a small internet business based out of my house. I live in Southern California, so it does the job when it comes to quenching my financial needs. To be more specific, I am in the ecommerce business.

Ecommerce is one of the more legit ways of making money from home (on the internet). It's just like any other business. By that, I mean just as much hard work is required, if not more, to become successful at it. In short, ecommerce is the process of becoming the middle man. For example, let's say you buy a t-shirt from a website. There is a 90% chance that the person operating the website doesn't even make the t-shirts. They simply get connected with a manufacturer, create a website, and sell there product on their website. Basically doing all of the work for the manufacturer, but you get a profit for each t-shirt you sell.

It's unlikely that you will get rich off of ecommerce, but can certainly make enough money to live comfortably, and pay the bills. Hope that helped, feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions, or need any more details.

Hey Riniel, I have a small internet business based out of my house. I live in Southern California, so it does the job when it comes to quenching my financial needs. To be more specific, I am in the ecommerce business.

Ecommerce is one of the more legit ways of making money from home (on the internet). It's just like any other business. By that, I mean just as much hard work is required, if not more, to become successful at it. In short, ecommerce is the process of becoming the middle man. For example, let's say you buy a t-shirt from a website. There is a 90% chance that the person operating the website doesn't even make the t-shirts. They simply get connected with a manufacturer, create a website, and sell there product on their website. Basically doing all of the work for the manufacturer, but you get a profit for each t-shirt you sell.

It's unlikely that you will get rich off of ecommerce, but can certainly make enough money to live comfortably, and pay the bills. Hope that helped, feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions, or need any more details.

... are you not the least bit concerned that people will catch on to this and go straight to the manufacturer? That's what I do and I save a bundle.

... are you not the least bit concerned that people will catch on to this and go straight to the manufacturer? That's what I do and I save a bundle.

People shop at Target/Walmart don't they? They do the exact same thing I do, only I use the internet. Its convenience. People have to obtain a license just to buy from the manufacturer, and provide a business license. How many people are willing to do that?

If I am getting 40 thousand visitors a month, and 1-5 percent buy from my website, I am still doing really well. Regardless of what they realize :tongue.

There are many lawyers and Doctors that hire people to transcribe documents for them they can do at home. My sister did this and made good money. You said you are a free lance graphic designer and would probably want to stay in that profession so check out local businesses or even some online and check out their credibility. Friends of mine have their own print shop where they make designer t-shirts, brochures etc. etc. for many companies and even Christian bands. Maybe this would interest you.

Back