Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

World of Warcraft

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
i play :) i just started in like feb/march but i'm already an addict hehe

my main is an 80 lock but i also have started several others that's i'm trying to level

WoW, unfortunately, I think is on a spiral downward. And when Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic comes out, anyone that still plays it will probably stop and head over to SW, meaning anyone else left playing WoW will have no one else to interract with, and then they'll stop playing. lol.

Final Fantasy XIV is also coming out on the PS3. Yet another MMORPG with great expectations.

....goodbye WoW.

wren51 said:
I also play WoW. My characters are on Aerie Peak.

Hey, i'm on Aerie Peak too. I have 4 80s, a 71, & some others below 50. We should meet up on WOW & go kill bad things, eheh. I'm Ally though. So if you're horde i'll still need to know your toons name so i can hunt you down like the horde dog you are ( ; lol

Wouldn't it be totally awesome if you could street preach in WoW? I wonder if anybody's tried sharing the Gospel over the network. Speaking of the Gospel, WoW's coming to Communist China, and you know that they have the Great Firewall there, so do you suppose that they would keep people from sharing the good news over WoW? I heared that it would be regulated...

Oh, and I vanquished every temptation to buy WoW and ruin my life, so BACK! I'M CLEAN I TELL YOU!

World of Warcraft2

Who else plays? I play it quite a lot myself. xD

It's looking like my favorite classes are Paladins and Arms Warriors. Which brings me to a thought I had: aren't Paladins like..the epitome of God 'warriors'? All righteous and stuff? It's kind of cool. Also probably the reason I hate Death Knights: sorry, I really don't find attacking enemies with diseases and Corpse Explosion and Death and Decay to be much fun. XD

Anyway, discuss, post your characters and realms, whatever you wanna do. :biggrin

My characters (I'm not an altoholic or anything...lolol)
Feldew (Hellscream US, Blood Elf Paladin), 80
(Holy/Retribution, Mining/Gnomish Engineering)

Faulkar (Hellscream US, Undead Mage), 80
(Arcane, Herbalism/Inscription)

PixiePaws (Hellscream US, Tauren Druid), 25
(Feral Cat, Skinning/Mining)

Hanzulu (Hellscream US, Troll Hunter), 14
(Beast Mastery, Skinning/Leatherworking)

Ñny (Hellscream US, Undead Rogue), 6
( --- , ---/--- )

Dsev (Hellscream US, Undead Warlock), 15
(Demonology, Herbalism/Alchemy)

Rotburgandy (Hellscream US, Undead Death Knight), 60
(Unholy, ---/---)

Oyashiro (Hellscream US, Draenei Shaman), 29
(Elemental, Mining/Jewelcrafting)

Peachey (Hellscream US, Draenei Hunter), 40
(Marksman, Mining/Herbalism)

Aellea (Echo Isles US, Human Warrior), 15
(Arms, Mining/Blacksmithing)

Paww (Echo Isles US, Night Elf Druid), 16
(Feral Bear, ---/---)

Dethcake (Echo Isles US, Draenei Death Knight), 60
(Unholy, going back to Frost soon, ---/---)

jasoncran said:
not me, mainly because of the money involved on online mwo's, and the fact that's too time consuming.

Ah yeah. I see the fifteen a month as my form of entertainment. Some people go to the theatres, I level my toons. ;3

jasoncran said:
true, nothing wrong with that, some here will say that wow is rather evil and demonic.

They say that about Harry Potter and other things too. I don't know what the heck to think. xD

It seems innocent enough to me.

harry potter is another topic I used to watch that, but when i found out that dumbledore is gay and confess love for harry. I drew the line.

Haha! Wow, I must have missed him confessing his love of Harry. What a weirdo. Oh well.

I'm currently waiting (rather impatiently I'm a little ashamed to admit ^^; ) for the server maintenance to be up. I wanna spend some time on my warrior.

jasoncran said:
its in the books so far, a freind of mine verified that as he reads the books.

Well, I knew he was gay and I knew he paid a lot of attention to Harry, but I figured it was because he was making sure that Harry would defeat Voldemort. Besides, Dumbledore is like..150 and Harry is like...16. Dx

Ohehmgee, I didn't see this thread when I made mine. lol here's the list of my characters I posted on mine:

My characters (I'm not an altoholic or anything...lolol)
Feldew (Hellscream US, Blood Elf Paladin), 80
(Holy/Retribution, Mining/Gnomish Engineering)

Faulkar (Hellscream US, Undead Mage), 80
(Arcane, Herbalism/Inscription)

PixiePaws (Hellscream US, Tauren Druid), 25
(Feral Cat, Skinning/Mining)

Hanzulu (Hellscream US, Troll Hunter), 14
(Beast Mastery, Skinning/Leatherworking)

Ñny (Hellscream US, Undead Rogue), 6
( --- , ---/--- )

Dsev (Hellscream US, Undead Warlock), 15
(Demonology, Herbalism/Alchemy)

Rotburgandy (Hellscream US, Undead Death Knight), 60
(Unholy, ---/---)

Oyashiro (Hellscream US, Draenei Shaman), 29
(Elemental, Mining/Jewelcrafting)

Peachey (Hellscream US, Draenei Hunter), 40
(Marksman, Mining/Herbalism)

Aellea (Echo Isles US, Human Warrior), 15
(Arms, Mining/Blacksmithing)

Paww (Echo Isles US, Night Elf Druid), 16
(Feral Bear, ---/---)

Dethcake (Echo Isles US, Draenei Death Knight), 60
(Unholy, going back to Frost soon, ---/---)

either way as a former bi i wont watch that movie no matter how entertaining it is. Gotta be consistent, I dont watch stargate universe either.

jasoncran said:
either way as a former bi i wont watch that movie no matter how entertaining it is. Gotta be consistent, I dont watch stargate universe either.

I think Stargate is just a crappy show. I'm very particular about my sci fi. :/

Back