Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

World's worst jobs

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Long ago they had a lady on TV that was did the cleaning up at crime scenes after the cops are done securing evidence and removing the bodies. She told the interview she's found cut off human ears, fingers, and other stuff like that.

Our son worked in 100 degree weather shoveling pigeon poop off the top of a nuclear reactor. The roof was flat with a slight tilt so that the rain had washed it to one side where it was nearly 4 inçhes deep. He said the stench was the worst part.

He was also the one who went back after my husbands fingers after he sawed the tips off with a power saw. That wasn't easy because it was dad, but he came through and they were able to reattach 4 that were severed at the joint.
" I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me."

Last edited by a moderator:
And in line with Carolyn's post:

images

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back