Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Worshiping the beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

It has become almost impossible to say anything bad about the beast without being banned on many forums.People who worship the beast are everywhere and are highly offended when you say anything bad about the beast.
It's getting to where you can't even quote Jesus when he says anything bad about the beast in the gospel.People are even offended by the gospel on Christian forums becase Jesus opposed the beast in the gospel.

What have your studies led you my friend. Let me make a wild one. Your thinking Israel. May I ask why.

What have your studies led you my friend. Let me make a wild one. Your thinking Israel. May I ask why.

The beast is what most of the children of Israel aways wanted.

1 Samuel 8:7
And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king.

After rejecting Christ as king of Israel they were punished for nearly 2000 years Then the nations wanted them to have their own land and they made for themselves a king and made for him a symbol of a star.Today they worship their government and his kingdom and his star just as it is written .

Amos 5
You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

Now according to Amos 5 ,this takes place on the day of the Lord.That is when Christ comes and Christ spoke of them being cast out of the kingdom when Abraham,Issac and Jacob inherit the land promised to them.Now this king they have made for themselves is what they lift up which means to worship.

Now not all Israelis worship the beast they have chosen after rejecting God.A few of them choose Christ to follow but they will soon be imprisoned and murdered for testifying of Jesus in Israel.
These Israelis mentioned here in revelation 20:6 do not worship the beast or it's image,nor do they receive its mark.

revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

These Israelis in revelation 20:6 are God's chosen people Israel,having been redeemed from.the earth.They shall be a kingdom.of priests and a holy nation as God had promised Jacobs descendents.

Exodus 19
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

These Israels who do not worship the Israeli goverment in Amos 5,nor recieve his mark and are murdered for their testimony of Jesus.They are resurected and shall reign in the Lord's land as it is written .

Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

And although there is much information given in scripture as to the location of the beast and things it has already done in recent past ,the main thing is to remember ,Jesus is never wrong.
Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.Nothing or no one can change that fact.All those saints that are persecuted in revelation 20:4 die because of Jerusalem.Home of the Israeli government.See below.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

If your interested,tomorrow I can show you where the Jews come into the pleasant land,defeated three kings as it did in 1967 and will attempt to change laws as the Israeli government was doing before the war started.I expect they will resume changing laws after the war is over.

Last edited:

And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king.

After rejecting Christ as king of Israel they were punished for nearly 2000 years Then the nations wanted them to have their own land and they made for themselves a king and made for him a symbol of a star.Today they worship their government and his kingdom and his star just as it is written .

Amos 5
the star of your god[b]—

Now according to Amos 5 ,this takes place on the day of the Lord.That is when Christ comes and Christ spoke of them being cast out of the kingdom when Abraham,Issac and Jacob inherit the land promised to them.Now this king they have made for themselves is what they lift up which means to worship.

Now not all Israelis worship the beast they have chosen after rejecting God.A few of them choose Christ to follow but they will soon be imprisoned and murdered for testifying of Jesus in Israel.
These Israelis mentioned here in revelation 20:6 do not worship the beast or it's image,nor do they receive its mark.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

These Israelis in revelation 20:6 are God's chosen people Israel,having been redeemed from.the earth.They shall be a kingdom.of priests and a holy nation as God had promised Jacobs descendents.

Exodus 19
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

These Israels who do not worship the Israeli goverment in Amos 5,nor recieve his mark and are murdered for their testimony of Jesus.They are resurected and shall reign in the Lord's land as it is written .

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

And although there is much information given in scripture as to the location of the beast and things it has already done in recent past ,the main thing is to remember ,Jesus is never wrong.
Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.Nothing or no one can change that fact.All those saints that are persecuted in revelation 20:4 die because of Jerusalem.Home of the Israeli government.See below.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

If your interested,tomorrow I can show you where the Jews come into the pleasant land,defeated three kings as it did in 1967 and will attempt to change laws as the Israeli government was doing before the war started.I expect they will resume changing laws after the war is over.
Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, Muslims and countless others reject Christ. Why are you so focused on Israel and the Jews?

And you claimed your harsh judgment of Israelis was limited to its leadership. Your above post, and others, contradicts that.

Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, Muslims and countless others reject Christ. Why are you so focused on Israel and the Jews?

And you claimed your harsh judgment of Israelis was limited to its leadership. Your above post, and others, contradicts that.
Do Hindus claim Jesus is not the Christ?

Why have I never heard a Hindu say Jesus is not the Christ as you say they do?

1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How many Hindus have you ever heard say that Jesus is not the Messiah?

Last edited:

Amos 5
the star of your god[b]—

Exodus 19

Mathew 23

Thank you. The whole earth even all nations will be judged. With end 10 years earth will make up moons and asteroids.

Thank you. The whole earth even all nations will be judged. With end 10 years earth will make up moons and asteroids.
Why would God destroy the world when he is only planning to give the land he promised to Abraham seed to Christ?

From what I've learned it's only the kingdom promised to Christ that all the sinners are destroyed out of it when Christ comes.

Mathew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

God doesn't destroy the world when he gives the promise land over to Christ.Its just the nations in that land that are judged.The rest of the world is judged at the end of the millinium.Not before.

Revelation 20
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Do Hindus claim Jesus is not the Christ?

Why have I never heard a Hindu say Jesus is not the Christ as you say they do?

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How many Hindus have you ever heard say that Jesus is not the Messiah?
Hindus are persecuting Christians, but let's just focus on Muslims. They reject our understanding of who Christ is. To them, he is merely a prophet. That means they are as lost as the Jews, but you focus on Israel.

Hindus are persecuting Christians, but let's just focus on Muslims. They reject our understanding of who Christ is. To them, he is merely a prophet. That means they are as lost as the Jews, but you focus on Israel.
Sounds like a "No"to me.

In the meantime while your trying to find a Hindu that says Jesus is not the Messiah,All of Judaism claims that Jesus is not the Messiah and that any Jew who believes in Jesus is an apostate and are not Jew.

Jesus is rejected in Judaism as a failed Jewish messiah claimant and a false prophet by most Jewish denominations. Judaism also considers the worship of any person a form of idolatry, and rejects the claim that Jesus was divine.

• Judaism affirms that Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies by ushering in an era of universal peace (Isaiah 2:4), building the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26–28), and gathering all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5–6).[14]
  • Judaism deems the worship of any person a form of idolatry, rejecting the claims that Jesus was divine, an intermediary to God, or part of a Trinity.[15][11][16][17]
  • Jews believe the Messiah will be a direct (blood) descendant of King David through Solomon on his father's side and will be born naturally to a husband and wife (Genesis 49:10, Isaiah 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23–24).
  • "The point is this: that the whole Christology of the Church - the whole complex of doctrines about the Son of God who died on the Cross to save humanity from sin and death - is incompatible with Judaism, and indeed in discontinuity with the Hebraism that preceded it."[18]
  • "Aside from its belief in Jesus as the Messiah, Christianity has altered many of the most fundamental concepts of Judaism." (Kaplan, Aryeh)[19]
  • "...the doctrine of Christ was and will remain alien to Jewish religious thought."[20]
  • "For two thousand years, Jews rejected the claim that Jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible, as well as the dogmatic claims about him made by the church fathers - that he was born of a virgin, the son of God, part of a divine Trinity, and was resurrected after his death. ... For two thousand years, a central wish of Christianity was to be the object of desire by Jews, whose conversion would demonstrate their acceptance that Jesus has fulfilled their own biblical prophecies."[21]
  • "No Jew accepts Jesus as the Messiah. When someone makes that faith commitment, they become Christian. It is not possible for someone to be both Christian and Jewish."[22]
  • On the Jewish side, the accounts of Jewish rejection of Jesus are prominently featured in the Birkat haMinim of the Amidah and the Talmud. The Talmud indicates that Rabbi Gamaliel II directed Samuel ha-Katan to write another paragraph for the central Amidah-prayer, inveighing against (early Christian) informers and heretics, which was inserted as the twelfth paragraph in modern sequence (Birkat haMinim).[23]

The state of israel.was founded as a state for Jews,not christians.Judaism is the religion of people who openly reject Jesus as being the Messiah.It wasn't till 2008 that the Israeli government would allow a messianic Jew legally move to Israel.Very few are able to jump through the hoops to be able to move to Israel where anyone who is Jewish and openly rejects Jesus can move to Israel anytime.

Last edited:
Sounds like a "No"to me.

In the meantime while your trying to find a Hindu that says Jesus is not the Messiah,All of Judaism claims that Jesus is not the Messiah and that any Jew who believes in Jesus is an apostate and are not Jew.

Jesus is rejected in Judaism as a failed Jewish messiah claimant and a false prophet by most Jewish denominations. Judaism also considers the worship of any person a form of idolatry, and rejects the claim that Jesus was divine.

• Judaism affirms that Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies by ushering in an era of universal peace (Isaiah 2:4), building the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26–28), and gathering all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5–6).[14]
  • Judaism deems the worship of any person a form of idolatry, rejecting the claims that Jesus was divine, an intermediary to God, or part of a Trinity.[15][11][16][17]
  • Jews believe the Messiah will be a direct (blood) descendant of King David through Solomon on his father's side and will be born naturally to a husband and wife (Genesis 49:10, Isaiah 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23–24).
  • "The point is this: that the whole Christology of the Church - the whole complex of doctrines about the Son of God who died on the Cross to save humanity from sin and death - is incompatible with Judaism, and indeed in discontinuity with the Hebraism that preceded it."[18]
  • "Aside from its belief in Jesus as the Messiah, Christianity has altered many of the most fundamental concepts of Judaism." (Kaplan, Aryeh)[19]
  • "...the doctrine of Christ was and will remain alien to Jewish religious thought."[20]
  • "For two thousand years, Jews rejected the claim that Jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible, as well as the dogmatic claims about him made by the church fathers - that he was born of a virgin, the son of God, part of a divine Trinity, and was resurrected after his death. ... For two thousand years, a central wish of Christianity was to be the object of desire by Jews, whose conversion would demonstrate their acceptance that Jesus has fulfilled their own biblical prophecies."[21]
  • "No Jew accepts Jesus as the Messiah. When someone makes that faith commitment, they become Christian. It is not possible for someone to be both Christian and Jewish."[22]
  • On the Jewish side, the accounts of Jewish rejection of Jesus are prominently featured in the Birkat haMinim of the Amidah and the Talmud. The Talmud indicates that Rabbi Gamaliel II directed Samuel ha-Katan to write another paragraph for the central Amidah-prayer, inveighing against (early Christian) informers and heretics, which was inserted as the twelfth paragraph in modern sequence (Birkat haMinim).[23]

The state of israel.was founded as a state for Jews,not christians.Judaism is the religion of people who openly reject Jesus as being the Messiah.It wasn't till 2008 that the Israeli government would allow a messianic Jew legally move to Israel.Very few are able to jump through the hoops to be able to move to Israel where anyone who is Jewish and openly rejects Jesus can move to Israel anytime.
The question that I asked is why you focus on the Jews but not Muslims?

The question that I asked is why you focus on the Jews but not Muslims?
You actually said Hindus and Muslims.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me how many Hindus have told you Jesus is not the Messiah.

The Quran actually teaches that Jesus is the Messiah but that's about the only thing it gets right.That and Jesus will be returning at the time of the end.

Rev 13:1-4
John saw a beast (beast is often referred to as nations in scripture) rise up out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns, (crowns denotes Kings) and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is the Luciferians political, economic, educational and false religious system who gives its power and authority to the beast out of the earth who is the false prophet (son of perdition) who will cause a great falling away, but will be consumed by the spirit of the mouth of Christ when He returns, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Rev 19:11-21.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire and Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. The deadly wound was healed in 1929 by Mousilini.

Seven of these nations are the ancestors of the modern nations of Europe.
These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast (NWO) was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue for three and a half years which equals 1260 days, Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2, 3. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and power was given him over all kindred's, and tongues, and nations. Daniel 7:24, 25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Their secret mission will soon come to fruition in the last days before the great and terrible day of the Lord as we see during the seventh trumpet how this beast will deceive the world into taking its mark. The mark of the beast could possibly be some barcode or micro chip one has to receive in order to buy or sell, but what is important is the thoughts of the mind and actions of the hands of what one will subject themselves to in order to survive as much of the worlds resources will be gone during the time of the first six trumpet chastisements of God as He warns people they need to repent and turn back to Him, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

The mark of the beast is to those who have no understanding of the word of God as they reject the teachings of Christ as they are lovers of self, 2 Timothy 3:1-7 and will allow themselves to be deceived in their mind as they reach out with their hands and bow down to this Luciferians false religion that promises them provision, peace and safety during the time of Gods great wrath in the end of days as they have no faith in Jesus who supplies all our needs, Philippians 4:19. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the 3 1/2 years of this beast in the end of days.

The false prophet which causes the peoples of the earth to worship the beast is the evangelical armed forces of the north that worships the Israeli government and it's kingdom.Giving Israel 3 billion dollars a year for weapons is not enough so the king of the north will also give the beast his armed forces as well.
Still not going to save them even though the king of the north says he is the only one who can keep Israel safe and secure.

The mark of the beast will be given to everyone in Israel except the saints in Israel who refuse it.The mark is the implantable microchips netanyahu had mentioned giving Israelis in the past.It will be implemented in conjunction with his cashless society to collect taxes

Rev 13:1-4
John saw a beast (beast is often referred to as nations in scripture) rise up out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns, (crowns denotes Kings) and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is the Luciferians political, economic, educational and false religious system who gives its power and authority to the beast out of the earth who is the false prophet (son of perdition) who will cause a great falling away, but will be consumed by the spirit of the mouth of Christ when He returns, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Rev 19:11-21.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire and Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. The deadly wound was healed in 1929 by Mousilini.

Seven of these nations are the ancestors of the modern nations of Europe.
These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast (NWO) was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue for three and a half years which equals 1260 days, Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2, 3. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and power was given him over all kindred's, and tongues, and nations. Daniel 7:24, 25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Their secret mission will soon come to fruition in the last days before the great and terrible day of the Lord as we see during the seventh trumpet how this beast will deceive the world into taking its mark. The mark of the beast could possibly be some barcode or micro chip one has to receive in order to buy or sell, but what is important is the thoughts of the mind and actions of the hands of what one will subject themselves to in order to survive as much of the worlds resources will be gone during the time of the first six trumpet chastisements of God as He warns people they need to repent and turn back to Him, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

The mark of the beast is to those who have no understanding of the word of God as they reject the teachings of Christ as they are lovers of self, 2 Timothy 3:1-7 and will allow themselves to be deceived in their mind as they reach out with their hands and bow down to this Luciferians false religion that promises them provision, peace and safety during the time of Gods great wrath in the end of days as they have no faith in Jesus who supplies all our needs, Philippians 4:19. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the 3 1/2 years of this beast in the end of days.
I think what is important is which king Israelis choose.Those who worship the beast which governs the land of Canaan now verses the king God has appointed to govern the land of Canaan after that beast is destroyed.
Them who choose to follow the Lamb will be sealed with the name of God in their foreheads.Them who follow the beast will recieve his mark to be used for buying and selling.

Esua will go for the bowl of soup .Israel will be recognized as firstborn.

I think what is important is which king Israelis choose.Those who worship the beast which governs the land of Canaan now verses the king God has appointed to govern the land of Canaan after that beast is destroyed.
Them who choose to follow the Lamb will be sealed with the name of God in their foreheads.Them who follow the beast will recieve his mark to be used for buying and selling.

Esua will go for the bowl of soup .Israel will be recognized as firstborn.
Those, no matter what nation, who do not choose the King of Kings and Lord of lords will have no excuse before the Lord Christ Jesus when He returns on the last day and only those whose names are found written in the Lambs book of life will be caught up to meet Christ in the air and ever more be with Him for all eternity. Choose you this day in whom you will follow and serve.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Those, no matter what nation, who do not choose the King of Kings and Lord of lords will have no excuse before the Lord Christ Jesus when He returns on the last day and only those whose names are found written in the Lambs book of life will be caught up to meet Christ in the air and ever more be with Him for all eternity. Choose you this day in whom you will follow and serve.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Well,as of now I don't live in that part of the world.Ive considered going east but haven't not come to a conclusion as to when would be the right time.Ad time goes by I may learn when would be the right time and proceed with a plan.

Well,as of now I don't live in that part of the world.Ive considered going east but haven't not come to a conclusion as to when would be the right time.Ad time goes by I may learn when would be the right time and proceed with a plan.
It doesn't matter what part of the world you live in as if you refuse to claim Christ Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords then you are none of His own.

The false prophet which causes the peoples of the earth to worship the beast is the evangelical armed forces of the north that worships the Israeli government and it's kingdom.Giving Israel 3 billion dollars a year for weapons is not enough so the king of the north will also give the beast his armed forces as well.
Still not going to save them even though the king of the north says he is the only one who can keep Israel safe and secure.

The mark of the beast will be given to everyone in Israel except the saints in Israel who refuse it.The mark is the implantable microchips netanyahu had mentioned giving Israelis in the past.It will be implemented in conjunction with his cashless society to collect taxes
Many nations are going to have a cashless society at the rate people are using credit cards.
A microchip isn't even necessary.

It doesn't matter what part of the world you live in as if you refuse to claim Christ Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords then you are none of His own.
It doesn't matter what you claim.You can claim to be in Christ all you want but if your not baptized into his body then you are not his.
As for where I am makes a big difference if I'm in the kingdom or not.

Mathew 8:11
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

I would have to travel east to arrive in the kingdom of heaven with Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.Im trying to determine when the feast of tabernacles will take place.The date including the year.

It doesn't matter what you claim.You can claim to be in Christ all you want but if your not baptized into his body then you are not his.
As for where I am makes a big difference if I'm in the kingdom or not.

Mathew 8:11
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

I would have to travel east to arrive in the kingdom of heaven with Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.Im trying to determine when the feast of tabernacles will take place.The date including the year.
The Kingdom of God, which Jesus came to establish, is anywhere you are if you belong to it.
It's not a place...it's the invisible church, the Body of Christ.

Theology 101.

Back