Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WOW

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You know how to sculpt? Add me at Erix Minotaur I need some sculpt work.
the problem is with sculpting i used a hacked copy of zbrush 3 years ago to make it all now I have a educational license of 3ds max and am learning that because I am not paying $700 for zbrush to make sl sculpties. (I wont use hacked software anymore) because I guess my creation of those things using that software anything I sel of it I give it to charities because it feels wrong to keep proceeds of it. Il add you. I am trying to work out that stupid firestorm viewer at the moment That beautifly simple phoenix viewer is getting extinct very soon. Thats the best building viewer ever.

Thats my crappy store on marketplace

I just make building parts for people

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/40008?search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12&search[store_id]=40008

Last edited by a moderator:
Back