Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

XBOX LIVE CHRISTIAN MINISTRY!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
When you join a site, you agree to abide by the terms of service--I'd honor that because that's basically my word. That's how I see it, anyway.
I don't read the terms of service. as for me checking the box that says Do you agree with the terms of service. I don't agree, but I check agree anyway, because I don't follow Man's Rules or Laws. But in order for me to enter the websites I must check agree, even when I disagree with the Terms of Service I will check agree and will accept the punishment I will recieve by doing what God has called me to do on that Website/Gaming Forum/Job. I use to witness and proclaim the Word of God at my recent Job before I got fired. Now I am unemployed. Do I care? No. Why? Because I did what God called me to do. Can I get another Job? yes. How? God will give me one.
lack+of+faith.jpg

I don't read the terms of service. as for me checking the box that says Do you agree with the terms of service. I don't agree, but I check agree anyway, because I don't follow Man's Rules or Laws. But in order for me to enter the websites I must check agree, even when I disagree with the Terms of Service I will check agree and will accept the punishment I will recieve by doing what God has called me to do on that Website/Gaming Forum/Job. I use to witness and proclaim the Word of God at my recent Job before I got fired. Now I am unemployed. Do I care? No. Why? Because I did what God called me to do. Can I get another Job? yes. How? God will give me one.
So God has you lie..... Brother Andrew didn't he walk by faith.
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

When you join a site, you agree to abide by the terms of service--I'd honor that because that's basically my word. That's how I see it, anyway.
lack+of+faith.jpg

So you lie?

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

So God has you lie..... Brother Andrew didn't he walk by faith.
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If God calls me to go somewhere to Preach and Witness and before I enter the place the guards say, "in order for you to enter you must sign this piece of paper that states you cannot preach or witness in this place. By signing this piece of paper you agree to obey the law of this place.". I will happily sign the paper, because if I don't I cannot enter the place God has called me to enter. By any means necessary I will enter the place God has called me to go preach and witness. I take it none of you have read Tortured for Christ?

Richard wurmbrand? I know of him. uhm I am old enough to remember the ussr. this site isn't communistic. I have been to nations that suffered under that. if it was, well and this nation aint yet. they could send someone to Royal Palm Beach, Fl and talk to you in person.
like questdriven I have been to another forum and I respected their wishes. they allowed religion topics in one area and when I felt the need to discuss there I did.

Tortured for Christ? We read it as a family in my house a few years ago. We also watched a DVD about Richard Wermbrand. I also know of Corey Ten Boom, whose family hid Jews illegally and who went to a concentration camp for it. Read her book twice. A great inspiration.

Countries are one thing. I know of missionaries that distribute Bibles in countries where it's illegal. It's the only way people in those countries might hear the truth. The apostle Paul broke the law when he had to, too.
Plus, it's not a true right of the rulers of countries to ban religions, because it's a right of the people to practice freedom of religion. People have to live there. The government has no right to take away their freedoms.

Websites are another thing entirely. There's really no need to break the rules of a website. People don't live in them. People have freedom to believe what they wish, and the website having rules about what can and cannot be discussed doesn't change that. Not one iota. They have limitations on what they can and cannot say only on that website. One could very easily go elsewhere and say what they want to say. Thus a site's rules do nothing to inhibit freedom of speech.
It's like someone's house or front lawn--it's privately owned and it's their business what is done there. You wouldn't go puting signs on someone's front lawn without their permission, would you? They can invite people over to have a good time if they like. But if you don't respect the rules they have set up, they have the right to throw you out. Because the house and yard belongs to them.

Websites exist for enjoyment and entertainment, or perhaps for a particular kind of information.
There's thousands of them, and chances are that if someone has access to the internet, they have access to all or most of them. Not just the ones that have rules against certain types of discussions.

Personal messaging--well, most websites only have rules against harassing people by PM. If they don't ask you to stop PMing them and you aren't verbally abusing them, you're [general you] probably good.
So instead of needlessly breaking the rules of a particular site, why not invite members to another website where they can learn more about Christianity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back