Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Yeah, real science :the Experts don't know in other words

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jews mated with those tribe the genetics would bear this out . Ephraim fell into Judah during Hezekiah's day. that means that the northern tribes blood were in Judah. and we have saved isralites in the bible. so -so the daughter of asher in Judah. she was married to someone. that is why I said that. I have a high chance of cancer.

..... Whereas the nations closest to the equator actually has less cancer. It's all there in the map -- it's not from me as I admit I was surprised myself.
Thus, it proves virtually inconclusively to me that:
1) It's not all the sun
2) It's in the individual -- probably something they are doing to themselves such as tanning booths, poor nutrition, lack of vitamins, etc in those highly processed foods we eat due to our manifold sins and rebellions against Yahweh.

there were about a dozen books published from 1940 to 1960 that proved some of the above point..... "it's not all the sun" and in the tropics the people had less cancer ...
and also, sailors on the high seas without sunscreen AND without eyeglasses had 20/20 vision AND no (practically or comparatively) skin cancer)..... and on the high seas they are in bright sun light all day long day after day after day.....

anyhoo...... the people in the tropics EAT THE SEEDS OF THE FRUIT that they eat, along with the fruit. THIS was PROVEN to prevent and to cure cancer way way way back whenever...... (and fought tooth and nail by the druglords every step of the way they could)....... (because it cannot be patented, people could treat and cure themselves, and , well, that's MONEY!!$$$$$$$ ruling)........................

(very easy lookups online by the way) centuries of authoritative and also casual easy reading for the discerning reader.

there were about a dozen books published from 1940 to 1960 that proved some of the above point..... "it's not all the sun" and in the tropics the people had less cancer ...
and also, sailors on the high seas without sunscreen AND without eyeglasses had 20/20 vision AND no (practically or comparatively) skin cancer)..... and on the high seas they are in bright sun light all day long day after day after day.....

anyhoo...... the people in the tropics EAT THE SEEDS OF THE FRUIT that they eat, along with the fruit. THIS was PROVEN to prevent and to cure cancer way way way back whenever...... (and fought tooth and nail by the druglords every step of the way they could)....... (because it cannot be patented, people could treat and cure themselves, and , well, that's MONEY!!$$$$$$$ ruling)........................

(very easy lookups online by the way) centuries of authoritative and also casual easy reading for the discerning reader.
list said fruits. florida is tropical. if can grow in the tropics , florida can grow it.

p.s. IN MY OPINION (with over 100,000 doctors agreeing with me, the membership in the NHF) "people" in the untied states have a 200 times more chance of getting cancer today than they did 200 years ago. (even 100 years ago, but ..... who's counting ? :) )
and many will be diagnosed with cancer yet not have cancer due to faulty procedures and products.
no worries. SEEK ABBA while HE MAY BE found....... He is the ONE WHO delivers, heals, and saves His children.....

p.s. people don't have to believe it either. it works anyway, whether they believe it or not, unless God gets mad at them.

ALL NATURAL FRUITS (that I know of, and have seeds)
banana's don't. some forms of citrust don't. like I said search the Seminole tribes history in florida. I know they had problems. they lived in the past in my county and often needed medicines and food. they would walk into town for that or the docs would go to them. they did live in ft. drum that is over 60 miles. round trip. that was done in the 70s. they would go horse back at times to sell goods. I remember that vaguely as a kid.

why is it that in the past men died from cancer then? floridas natural fruits aren't known to in stores. do you eat palm trees berries? swamp cabbage which is the heart of the palm tree?

in the past, and today, where people eat raw foods, natural foods, unprocessed foods and whole (living) foods,
very few people died of cancer.
this is still true today. see the news reports nationwide channels 9 and 6 about marshall ,tx, and the amazing astonishing and simply dramatic success they have had over the last ten years starting with the mayor being cured of prostate cancer by diet and hundreds of others likewise of several diseases, all while still going to their 'regular' doctor.......

remember the blips / anomalies..... everyone who was in that town southwest of colorado springs when john wayne's movie there was made,
every one
everyone
each and every person (reportedly , reported by various sundry news services)
all the people who lived there
AND
all the people who were there more than a few days for the movie production
THEY ALL DIED OF CANCER.

God has always known the healthy way to live, and told His people so.
Man has always messed up what God did and said, when given a chance to do so.
Listen to God, Seek God, and He will deliver and heal and free and save, exactly as He says He will. (with much persecution in Christ Jesus of course - a requirement according to His Word)

that doesn't answer the question. name said fruits native to florida prior to the arrival of the Spanish/Europeans?

we do know what they eat. we have SOME samples found. the ais ate the manatee. and they also were omnivores. killed off by disease along with the Tequesta.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ais_(tribe)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tequesta

im asking what fruit that seemed to cure cancer and diseases saved them?

sea grape, yes that is all over. and few eat that. I have seen the fruit of that. easy to grow and it doesn't have to be near the ocean as often as it is seen. they do make good fences.

Why does everybody keep ignoring the fact, which I have pointed out a couple of times, that people native to the tropics have darker skin than those of, for example, northern European descent, and that darker skin protects them from UV radiation? In the United States, white Americans are 20 times more likely to get melanoma than African Americans (source). Is there something about having dark skin that makes people eat healthier foods, or is there something besides diet that is the main determining factor in whether or not a person gets skin cancer?

The TOG​

Why does everybody keep ignoring the fact, which I have pointed out a couple of times, that people native to the tropics have darker skin than those of, for example, northern European descent, and that darker skin protects them from UV radiation? In the United States, white Americans are 20 times more likely to get melanoma than African Americans (source). Is there something about having dark skin that makes people eat healthier foods, or is there something besides diet that is the main determining factor in whether or not a person gets skin cancer?

The TOG​
I don't, I my killing me rabbit. florida has darkskinned natives that we don't know the cancer rates on to make a conclusion nor is the diet they had suggesting a good healthy life. if it was found im sure it would be somewhere.

The TOG​
inside the body, light or dark, is an immune system. give the immune system what God designed for it, and there is no disease. (just like God's Promise to His People ---- IF you do what I , THE CREATOR YOUR GOD, say, then even when the peoples on your right hand and on your left hand are afflicted with plagues, they will not come near you. 1000 may fall on your right hand, and 10000 may fall on your left hand (from disease,et al), and IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY , it will not come near you.)
since GOD design all bodies, and immune systems (and to be honest, God can give health to someone who doesn't have a working immune system)
it follows from start to finish that GOD KNOWS what is needed,
and GOD provides all that is needed for LIFE, (even LIFE abundantly), in Christ Jesus.(on earth, and in heaven/ the kingdom to come; GOD has provided generously everything pertaining to LIFE).
GOD is in charge. GOD knows what He is doing. GOD will always, always, always, honor and guard and keep His Word and has given all authority in heaven and earth to be subject to Yeshua.

The building blocks for the body, the muscles, the blood, the brain, the immune system,
does not (usually) come out of thin air.
It is built up or broken down by what goes into the body. (not forgetting miracles, Yhwh Willing ! ) .
Psalm 91:7-16
Amplified Bible (AMP)

7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,

10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

inside the body, light or dark, is an immune system. give the immune system what God designed for it, and there is no disease.

It would be nice if it worked that way, but we live in a fallen world and sin will have it's effects on us no matter what we eat. For example, I have gout. While changes in diet can make it better or worse, there's nothing I can do to heal it. It's genetic. Everyone in my family over 30 has gout. I've had it since I was 27. Many other diseases are also genetic. Either the diseases are inherited, or people are more likely to get a disease because of their genes. For example, some people with certain genetic defects have an over 75% chance of getting breast cancer.

The TOG​

if you are able to get in touch with me, i can help you reach who you need to reach to help . not 100%, but way better than anything you've ever tried. and stay with your current medical provider for testing ---- it shocks them when someone recovers, and they usually don't admit it really happened -- they'd rather say "you never had it" than that you recovered.

'genetic' just means human. like the Jews, if they ate pork, God punished them. if a white or a dark person eats pork, they almost always get arthritis and/or bronchitis. simple. human bodies need basic foods, and need to avoid poisons.
the lie from the professionals that something is genetic is just that - a lie.... "almost true" but not true. they say that to proomote their profession and profits, not to help people.
likewise, the book "nutrition the cancer answer" shows simply, cleanly, clearly and accurately how to avoid the different cancers, by diet, and how to recover from most also - known by the phrmk before 1930, and used legally by doctors until 19550 in the untied states. their deception in medicine is very very overwhelming. but the truth is still available, and so are the helps as God provides.
even so-called 'genetic-defects' (which are more common today due to radiation and man made chemicals), have been helped by a company called mannatech(no longer in the usa because of the profitmongers).
it is simple. it is true. and it is findable. (for now).
next year, or the year after, if we are still around, we might no longer have a choice. or we might be asleep :) (dead). .... but for now, the helps are still fairly readily available, testable, usable, inexpensive and no risk.

if you are able to get in touch with me, i can help you reach who you need to reach to help . not 100%, but way better than anything you've ever tried. and stay with your current medical provider for testing ---- it shocks them when someone recovers, and they usually don't admit it really happened -- they'd rather say "you never had it" than that you recovered.

'genetic' just means human. like the Jews, if they ate pork, God punished them. if a white or a dark person eats pork, they almost always get arthritis and/or bronchitis. simple. human bodies need basic foods, and need to avoid poisons.
the lie from the professionals that something is genetic is just that - a lie.... "almost true" but not true. they say that to proomote their profession and profits, not to help people.
likewise, the book "nutrition the cancer answer" shows simply, cleanly, clearly and accurately how to avoid the different cancers, by diet, and how to recover from most also - known by the phrmk before 1930, and used legally by doctors until 19550 in the untied states. their deception in medicine is very very overwhelming. but the truth is still available, and so are the helps as God provides.
even so-called 'genetic-defects' (which are more common today due to radiation and man made chemicals), have been helped by a company called mannatech(no longer in the usa because of the profitmongers).
it is simple. it is true. and it is findable. (for now).
next year, or the year after, if we are still around, we might no longer have a choice. or we might be asleep :) (dead). .... but for now, the helps are still fairly readily available, testable, usable, inexpensive and no risk.
the man eats kosher, how more anointed then god's diet?

radiation with gout? gout runs in his family, he is older then me. born prior to processed food. sheesh.

and uhm paul on that diet would disagree, why would he say eating isn't important and jesus said the same. while im not against kosher but again if god said and punished man for eating it then paul nor jesus would have said it doesn't matter so long as you bless it.

I don't think this thread is the place to discuss what Paul and Jesus said. If you continue searching, you will find out though.

Gout runs in many families..... it turns out that many families eat like many families, and the same things that cause a buildup of uric acid in one person also causes the buildup of uric acid in another person. go figure. anyway, ama doctors licensed and insured in the untied states have been curing gout since 1900 give or take a few years. in 1950 they went silent but many still do the good work. (because of federal law and greed). .. .. .. .. no one has to be cured, just like no one has to be saved.

I don't think this thread is the place to discuss what Paul and Jesus said. If you continue searching, you will find out though.

Gout runs in many families..... it turns out that many families eat like many families, and the same things that cause a buildup of uric acid in one person also causes the buildup of uric acid in another person. go figure. anyway, ama doctors licensed and insured in the untied states have been curing gout since 1900 give or take a few years. in 1950 they went silent but many still do the good work. (because of federal law and greed). .. .. .. .. no one has to be cured, just like no one has to be saved.
my fil has gout. my wife doesn't. both eat the same. he drinks too much, she don't.
meat for the bellies and bellies for the drought. I know what that means and the context. kosher laws. jesus said that. the early church told the gentiles don't eat blood and things strangled and offered to idols. hmm pork was okayed by that.

no, it wasn't, and the believers, both Jews and gentiles, in the Scripture never willingly took any pork. to them, pork was not ever considered 'food'.

like i said, search if you want to know the truth, i'm not the one to ask to convince you to change your mind.

some people have been known to smoke 3 packs a day and not (apparently ) suffer any bad effects.
same with pork consumption.
that doesn't make either of them a good choice. yes, it is still a personal choice(except for slaves)(of Jesus).

some people can eat tomatoes all day long and not get sick. others can't even take one without breaking out.
there's always a simple reason. but the professionals won't tell - they're not allowed to by profession and by fed law.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back