Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Yeshua's warning still effective; yet often ignored.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

follower

Yeshua, through revelation through the emissary Paul,
warned accurately the ekklesia (called out ones, set apart ones, born again ones, 'believers')
about the
presence of wolves, already prowling and waiting for Paul to leave.

"Acts 20:29-30 NKJV - For I know this, that after my - Bible Gateway
For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.(30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.)"

Yeshua had already Himself said >
"Matthew 7:15 KJV - Beware of false prophets, which come to ...
Matthew 7:15 King James Version (KJV) 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

and >
"Matthew 10:16 KJV - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in ...
Matthew 10:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

and so it came to pass, and so it was, and so it is today.(wolves and false prophets have multiplied greatly; by all appearances they far far outnumber the true and faithful men of God, and have (again, by appearances)
ever since Yeshua warned the ekklesia through His emissary Paul.

Yhwh is greater than all, of course, as He clearly says and as it is written throughout Scripture. Yhwh (always, since before creation) knew the nature and danger of men and wolves and false prophets to His people and for those who would seek Him.

"Acts 10:34-35Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Gentiles Hear the Good News
34 And Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I perceive that God shows no partiality, 35 but in every nation any one who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

(No matter where someone was born, no matter in what caste of society, Yhwh provided a Way to be reconciled. Yhwh did not show Himself prejudiced('humanly' speaking) against anyone, Jew or gentile.)

And so Yhwh kept, keeps and guards, for Himself, those who sought and who seek Him and who called/call on the Name Yeshua and who were and are immersed in Yeshua to serve(worship) Him and live His way in intimate personal gracious merciful union with Him.

34 And Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I perceive that God shows no partiality, 35 but in every nation any one who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

with every warning came a promise it seems (in Scripture)

until the final warnings about the false religion which finally receives Yhwh's Judgment in Vengeance because of shedding the blood of so many saints/true believers for so many centuries.

all who hear His Voice are entreated to come out in order to receive Yhwh's Blessing.

Amen, I truly believe there are wolves in sheep's clothing and there are those who came to Christ and then turned away from the grace they once received, there are fallen angels and so there are also fallen believer's , who came to the knowledge of Christ -learnt of his love and then they forsaked Christ and now are like the wolves in sheep's clothing, I really pray God saves us from all such wolves. Amen.

Yeshua, through revelation through the emissary Paul,
warned accurately the ekklesia (called out ones, set apart ones, born again ones, 'believers')
about the
presence of wolves, already prowling and waiting for Paul to leave.

"Acts 20:29-30 NKJV - For I know this, that after my - Bible Gateway
For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.(30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.)"

Yeshua had already Himself said >
"Matthew 7:15 KJV - Beware of false prophets, which come to ...
Matthew 7:15 King James Version (KJV) 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

and >
"Matthew 10:16 KJV - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in ...
Matthew 10:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

and so it came to pass, and so it was, and so it is today.(wolves and false prophets have multiplied greatly; by all appearances they far far outnumber the true and faithful men of God, and have (again, by appearances)
ever since Yeshua warned the ekklesia through His emissary Paul.

Yhwh is greater than all, of course, as He clearly says and as it is written throughout Scripture. Yhwh (always, since before creation) knew the nature and danger of men and wolves and false prophets to His people and for those who would seek Him.

"Acts 10:34-35Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Gentiles Hear the Good News

(No matter where someone was born, no matter in what caste of society, Yhwh provided a Way to be reconciled. Yhwh did not show Himself prejudiced('humanly' speaking) against anyone, Jew or gentile.)

And so Yhwh kept, keeps and guards, for Himself, those who sought and who seek Him and who called/call on the Name Yeshua and who were and are immersed in Yeshua to serve(worship) Him and live His way in intimate personal gracious merciful union with Him.

I have a question for you and I am not disagreeing with what you have said here.
Who taught Paul when he was caught up on the road to Damascus?

Back