Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

-You be the judge for how near we are to the End-

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I believe the 144,000 are sealed already.

read james one and then believe that to be literal.your doctrine has a problem. I am of isreal, so is my brother his kids and so is my great uncle. we are all saved. so then we lost that fleshly branch that were a part of.i am that natural branch that paul speaks about.if any man is saved isn't he imputed with righteousness? yes and if that be the case then any Hebrew saved is isreal that is purged without sin.

These ones come out of Laodicea. Rev. 3:10 and are of Phil. the remnant of Laodicea. The shaking is going on as we speak with Laodicea [staying put.] Lost as seen in Rev. 3:9, and spewed out as seen in ibid 16-17.

Compare Rev. 12:17 for which are the 144000?

--Elijah

the 144,000 are the same in both chapters. male virgins that didn't have guile and weren't idolaters. Hebrew children that believed.

Are you saying that by 50 AD; the supposed writing of the book of James, all 144,000 were sealed and only these were to be saved?

James 1:1 ". . to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

James 1:2 My brethren . . ."

Are you saying that by 50 AD; the supposed writing of the book of James, all 144,000 were sealed and only these were to be saved?

James 1:1 ". . to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

James 1:2 My brethren . . ."

yup. lineage is that important. only one trib is around that is the levite tribe. these are they with these last names

cohen, kohn, levy, levi, kohen. that is it. so no other jew know his or her tribe. why not? you also must deal with that fact that any Hebrew saved cant go to the kohen and be atoned by offering a bull, goat or two turtle doves. nor do I see that john 6:33 means that the hour is coming and now is that that neither shall men worship at this mountain nor in Jerusalem but in spirit and in truth as being a temporary thing. location means nothing and btw even the modern jews and ancient ones could worship where they were at. Daniel prayed in Babylon and gave thanks. the worship and sacrifices mentioned at the temple was the ultimate level of blessing for isreal. yet CHRIST is soo much more then that. we don't have to got to the priest to offer a sin sacrifice for Passover and then the lamb or the offerings, instead we can just pray from where we are and go into the HOLY of HOLIES.

End 'TIME'?? (just THINK!)

The Holy Spirit was STRIVING along beside Noah's preaching. (Gen. 6:3)
There had never been a food upon the earth! And here was Noah saying that God was to destroy the earth by a flood?

Would you not say the man had a 'bump' on the head?? And an 'Ark' this size that took 120 years to build?

And do you think that these ones were just the ones who came for the mock/ings!
According to Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3;15 we find this not so! [NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN] (pertaining to Salvation)

SO? Just enter all of others who just make a claim to be Christians! (Matt. 7's Broadway ones & the daughters of the great whore of Rev.17:5) These who say that we are all learning & are ALL Christians as Korah documented in Numbers 16:3!

[3] And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, [[every one of them, and the LORD is among them:]] wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?

But after a 'time' the preaching & Striving STOPPED!

-Elijah

Re: End 'TIME'?? (just THINK!)

SO? Just enter all of others who just make a claim to be Christians! (Matt. 7's Broadway ones & the daughters of the great whore of Rev.17:5) These who say that we are all learning & are ALL Christians as Korah documented in Numbers 16:3!

[3] And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, [[every one of them, and the LORD is among them:]] wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?
Interesting thought. Is there even the remotest possibility some sinking outside the Ark called upon the name of the Lord due to the testimony provided them? Was their previous unbelief a sin unto death as it was with Moses? Do you think Moses is saved, or did his testimony fail? I do see him listed with the worthies of faith in Hebrews Chapter Eleven. I suppose you are familiar that God's people are told to come out of that Babylon condition in Revelation 18:4. Thanks.

Interesting thought. Is there even the remotest possibility some sinking outside the Ark called upon the name of the Lord due to the testimony provided them? Was their previous unbelief a sin unto death as it was with Moses? Do you think Moses is saved, or did his testimony fail? I do see him listed with the worthies of faith in Hebrews Chapter Eleven. I suppose you are familiar that God's people are told to come out of that Babylon condition in Revelation 18:4. Thanks.

Surely many died with Faith. And these ones just flat out would not attend to the Holy Spirit leading them as well as Noah preaching.
Sounds like today, huh!

--Elijah

Notice Jude's pen! The whole chapter.
But verses of Jude 3-5 surely have special meaning for the time/frame that we are living in.

--Elijah

With the TV + Com., if you think that God allowed these to watch basketball with, then you are ALL WRONG. This world is IN ITS LAST GO AROUND!

It has only a very few more switches that are required to be fatefully allowed by God! It is 'all' recorded in Matt. 24:21-27

--Elijah

With the TV + Com., if you think that God allowed these to watch basketball with, then you are ALL WRONG. This world is IN ITS LAST GO AROUND!

It has only a very few more switches that are required to be fatefully allowed by God! It is 'all' recorded in Matt. 24:21-27

--Elijah

What tells you that we are but a few switches away from starting the Tribulation period? Would it be possible to put it into a term of years or some number of years?

Mike.

No. To answer the question as I see it. I do believe that we will know when the time comes though. But it will be after the judgment as seen in Zechariah 14.
But surely we will know before then.

--Elijah

One thing i've noticed about people that are really into the whole new world order thing and what not (don't get me wrong, it WILL happen someday) is they have a very naive view of the world and how it works on political and social levels.

They don't fully grasp just how complicated it is to bring multiple nations together into a single government across the entire planet. Look at Europe. That was just one land mass and it's already crumbling pretty quickly and even then it took YEARS to finally be formed to begin with.

But an entire World government? That would take at least a decade. There's no "Things are bad. Hey! This guys good! He wants to do a one world government to give all our problems! Let's do this thang!" No. Not going to happen. There are far too many political and social issues to work through in order to even make that happen...not to mention financial adjustments.

It's good to study the bible and even look for signs as the Word says to do...but you have to be smart about this and understand how the WORLD around you works too.

One thing i've noticed about people that are really into the whole new world order thing and what not (don't get me wrong, it WILL happen someday) is they have a very naive view of the world and how it works on political and social levels.

They don't fully grasp just how complicated it is to bring multiple nations together into a single government across the entire planet. Look at Europe. That was just one land mass and it's already crumbling pretty quickly and even then it took YEARS to finally be formed to begin with.

But an entire World government? That would take at least a decade. There's no "Things are bad. Hey! This guys good! He wants to do a one world government to give all our problems! Let's do this thang!" No. Not going to happen. There are far too many political and social issues to work through in order to even make that happen...not to mention financial adjustments.

It's good to study the bible and even look for signs as the Word says to do...but you have to be smart about this and understand how the WORLD around you works too.

That is why God lets satan do his thing. Matt. 24:21 on! TV will hasten the spread of the Truth, and that is all that God requires. Matt. 24:14

There has to be an END & this is the only way for the Lord to really know who it is that 'REALLY LOVE HIM!' It was Christ God that made the stated fact in Deut. 11...
[1] Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, always.

--Elijah

That is why God lets satan do his thing. Matt. 24:21 on! TV will hasten the spread of the Truth, and that is all that God requires. Matt. 24:14

We are building by God's direction a very large multi Million dollar factory/Warehouse to produce DVD's and thumb drives to ship free material all over the World. It's still in construction, and it's not cheap.

Right now our Internet bill is over 14,000 a month and the free material we ship out now is over 50,000 + thousands hoping to hit billions in free material all over the World.

There are other denominations and church also getting these types of crazy project now. I mean it's crazy to build a warehouse and factory to produce free stuff, shipping paid. However the money is coming in. ???????????? How? I have no idea, but God did it.

We are getting close............. Very close. I don't believe this would be possible just 10 years ago because of time. We are not the only ones by far though doing crazy project like this, but just a part.

If you want to check out pics here is the link.

http://www.moorelife.org/mlmprojects.php

Elijah674 I believe knows something inside. He might not be able to explain it, but it says "I AM COMING!!!"

Mike.

We are building by God's direction a very large multi Million dollar factory/Warehouse to produce DVD's and thumb drives to ship free material all over the World. It's still in construction, and it's not cheap.

Right now our Internet bill is over 14,000 a month and the free material we ship out now is over 50,000 + thousands hoping to hit billions in free material all over the World.

There are other denominations and church also getting these types of crazy project now. I mean it's crazy to build a warehouse and factory to produce free stuff, shipping paid. However the money is coming in. ???????????? How? I have no idea, but God did it.

We are getting close............. Very close. I don't believe this would be possible just 10 years ago because of time. We are not the only ones by far though doing crazy project like this, but just a part.

Elijah674 I believe knows something inside. He might not be able to explain it, but it says "I AM COMING!!!"

Mike.

I'm not sure why this was brought up...but this is a far cry from the complex task of creating a one world government. We are at least a generation away from that.

I'm not sure why this was brought up...but this is a far cry from the complex task of creating a one world government. We are at least a generation away from that.

No one mentioned a time here. Things of course need to lead to other things and in what time? Who knows. We are one day closer though to the end than yesterday.

Mike.

Mike.

The reason is that THE WORLD is the AIM for Matt. 24:14
But it could be the other way around? Yet, satan knows that he has a short time left, so it sounds A ok to me!

Yet I wonder about his knowledge?

--Elijah

Well let see?? Since about my birth we have telephones, airplanes, with 'jets', for the horse & buggy days!;) And T.V. for the use to educate us un/learned ones? Now that is quite a lot of last day knowledge to get in the last 100 years?

And I think that it could come down to the Caesar + 'c'hurch agreeing to about the only thing that they almost all agree on, such as sunday stuff! And as said before, the folks in my "Bible Belt' of the world mostly already believe in Rom. 13's over ruling their Lord.

So what more needs to be said than ALL OF THE WORLD wondering after their Beastly Government? Rom. 13:1-2
And this class of Christian will do anything to get out of the mess that 'they' are in! Matt. 24:21

O'yes, did I mention the bomb that is power full enough to destroy most of all of mankind?

--Elijah

My two cents,

I feel that the book of revelation and many other end time vs's are really talking about the collapse of civilization as we know it. All caused by mankind motivated by various sinful impulses, we have pillaged and plundered the whole world and are under mining the very life supporting systems life depends on. In addition we have built unjust governmental systems that are based on the threat of violence and fear. Rather than asking when will the end come, just try to figure out when this civilization will collapse and you'll be reallyyyyyyy close to the returning times of Jesus.

Here is a super easy one that will bring down civilization, liquid fossil fuels, IF the world tries to keep burning the same amount every year as they are now they will burn up ALL the known reserve on earth in TEN years = total collapse of industrial civilization as we know it.

Digging

No one mentioned a time here. Things of course need to lead to other things and in what time? Who knows. We are one day closer though to the end than yesterday.
Events dictate times. Is peace and safety first, or a falling away? How about forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, or is the daily sacrifice taken away? Wait, you say there is no daily sacrifice; hmmm, a temple is not necessary, and a time of 1290 days from then until the middle of the week is at hand.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back