Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

You Dream Vehicles

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pard

Welp we all got that dream vehicle (or maybe a few of them). What is your dream ride? I'll start...

2925975738_a976263788.jpg

1950 Chevy Pickup. B-E-A-Utiful!

Goran48Mercury01-vi.jpg

1948 Mercury Coupe... In brandy-wine please!

sunbeam_s7.jpg

Sunbeam S7 :drool

As a rule I dislike new vehicles for many reasons... If I did have to pick a single new vehicle to own (besides a Silverado... but that ain't a dream it's a reality) I'd have to say the Holden HSV W427:

800px-HSV_W427.jpg

Literally the ONLY reason I'd ever move to Australia... :biggrin

Honda NSX

aefd42e8-9d79-baea.jpg

Apparently, they are used as police cruisers in Japan

aefd42e8-9e87-7a80.jpg

Honda civic hatchback

aefd42e8-a0c5-2d48.jpg

You can't go wrong with Japanese economy cars lifted on tractor wheels!

Well, mine is in my signature. But I am working on getting an SRT (supercharged) version of the same car, probably in black.

I still think of owning a big Harley...

View attachment 2149

And I really like the YAMAHA 650's from the 70's. I always wanted one,
but in my teens I could not afford $1800 for a bike. They are a dime a dozen now, in good shape, and sell for under $1000.

View attachment 2150

Of course, the bike the 650 Yamaha was based on was the British Triumph Bonnevile. THey have brought the bike back, and for about $8,000 you can own a slightly updated version. This is the one from 2001...

View attachment 2151

Come and gone

56 ford pk fire engine red
58 impala brilliant yellow
57 vette plus a zillion parts cars aztec red/ shore line beige
67 GTX 440 deep red i could hot foot that thing DH the jerk pushed it to 139 with the kids in the car! jr thought it was great :sad
56 4 door HT chevy rootbeer brown and beige
75 vette burnt orange
second 56 ford pk maroon
68 ss camero green dark vinyl
32 hot rod turquoise and flames

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to visit here, some of those are around the local car shows and pigeon forge, tn has a lot of offer when the big show hits.

btw reba i sense a big tom girl in you.

those cars a gone now and my old lady favorite was the 2002 ford van. now we have a 4 wheel drive big pickup

Pizza...

Had the kids not come along so soon we were going hit the road on bikes. We never even got to buy the bikes... I kinda think God didn't want me on the road...

Nice pick Tim. My neighbor has the '99 Elise and it's a sweet car but it wasn't made for anyone over the height of like 5'6".

SPOILED BRAT!

Naw, It's paid for, and I earned every nickle the hard way. Mostly from roofing jobs I did on the side. It's literally got my blood in it from scraped knuckles :lol

This is a good shot of the ghost flames :) But they don't come across very well with such a small picture. The site made me reduce it to 640 x 480.... yuk. In the original photo, you can see the flames well into the door.

Nice pick Tim. My neighbor has the '99 Elise and it's a sweet car but it wasn't made for anyone over the height of like 5'6".

Thanks, and that's what I am 5'6"---wife's 5'3". However it also needs just a tad of "belly room" as well. :lol

@ Danus

Nice. Are you a fan of japanese vehicles in general? Or just Z cars from your youth? :)

Well, neither. But I guess I'm just thinking back to my youth more than anything.

I had saved some money back then and my dad said he'd pay the remainder up to a particular dollar amount.

We went to a nice used car place and he let me pick out a car. He kept trying to get me to pick out a practical car, but my own young will got in the way. I chose the Z car because it was cool and I needed cool accesories. :lol

I had the car painted orange-red, and kept putting money into it to make it even more awsome. Although I'd like to have it back, there is a part of me that wishes I just went with his suggestion and got a plain old beater to drive. I'd have been richer for it in more ways than one, but I did have fun with that car.

Beforwe that I drove an old 1972 Barrachuda. My dad still has that car, but the kids at my school called it the bat-mobile, ecept for the gear-head kids. They loved it.

View attachment 2159

This is my dream car. It was constructed as an experimental car for the video game Grand Truismo 5, a PlayStation 3 video game simulator.