Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your avatar

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My current avatar is of my artwork. Not much else to say about it. I guess it does express something about me, but I don't know how to explain how.

I do like to choose avatars that express me in some way, if not me myself then of something I like.

Last edited by a moderator:
My current avatar is of my artwork. Not much else to say about it. I guess it does express something about me, but I don't know how to explain how.

I do like to choose avatars that express me in some way, if not me myself then of something I like.

hi questdriven:

Interesting. You've expressed about various animals and birds in your art. Have you tried to express the hard rock that you really like? and the hard rock artists that play it?

Blessings.

hi questdriven:

Interesting. You've expressed about various animals and birds in your art. Have you tried to express the hard rock that you really like? and the hard rock artists that play it?

Blessings.
The artwork that I used for my avatar was drawn to/partially based off of one of Red's songs, Nothing and Everything. (I prefer the version of the song called Fight Inside, but at the time I drew this I didn't know about the first version of the song. The lyrics are the same in both versions, anyway.)
I like doing artwork based off songs, and the mood or meaning behind them.

My current avatar is me 50 years ago, aged about 30.

I only put it up for Farouk's 'hair' thread but Carolyn said I looked 'awesome' :halo so maybe I will leave it there for a while.
She made an old man dream of his youth. :chin

It looks great. I thought you were a youth or much younger. Of course you are a lively person. (Except that you don't understaand sports);)

My current avatar is serving as a reminder to me about how badly I can get it wrong sometimes and encouragement to me on how I should do things

The artwork that I used for my avatar was drawn to/partially based off of one of Red's songs, Nothing and Everything. (I prefer the version of the song called Fight Inside, but at the time I drew this I didn't know about the first version of the song. The lyrics are the same in both versions, anyway.)
I like doing artwork based off songs, and the mood or meaning behind them.

questdriven:

Well, I can see that you like Red very much.

Blessings.

Random picture of me I took when I got my new webcam two weeks ago. I thought it looks cool, but I edited the colours a little because the lighting in my room is bad.

I'm getting tired of looking at myself though, so I might replace it some time soon.

Mine tells how good God was to me especially when I was in trouble. Something I should tell people more often.

Back