Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your Opinion- worst false doctrine

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
there's uncertainity on the gender but what is certain is the way i said, know among the apostles, but not amongst the twelve.

http://www.trushare.com/70MAR01/MR01JUNI.htm

surely you wouldnt dare believe that a woman in the marriage tis the head. if a man is to teach the woman at home on spiritual matters by example(if he is the more knowledgable on, and this is another debate), why would by design a women be the head of the church.

when the bible calls the church the bride of christ, and marriage reflects that

if you think that through it makes sense, i do believe the reason that are some women pastors is due to men failing to live up to the call. :verysad

This has nothing to do with man taking authority in the church or at home. Just because a woman is a pastor does not mean she takes over the rightful authority of man.

I have much more to add not only about Junias being a woman and an apostle, but also about how various translations of the BIble had been tweaked by gender-biased translaters to cover up the truth that many women preached ! ... The MALE Senior Pastor of my church preached on this topic a few months ago.

But in order not to stray out of topic, I'm just going to leave it at that ..... :shades

:shrug

we are getting off topic guys :)

but while we are off i would like to say : whats wrong with being property??? :) All christians should be use to the truth that we are property. :study

Tina said:

Cheyenne K said:
.. it seems to me that churches with women pastors are far more accepting to sin. My family knows a transsexual who went to a church with a female pastor, who preached complete acceptance and was a lesbian herself. I notice this prominence in other churches with female pastors as well. However, that may be besides the point here, though it has made me a little wary of said churches.

Speak for your own American churches ! .. :shame

We have women pastors in our churches where I live and none condone the sin of homosexuality. The one gay church that we have is entirely run by men !

Romans 16:7
Greet Andronicus and Junias, my relatives who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

In the Scripture above, the Apostle Paul is calling Junias, a WOMAN , outstanding among the apostles. I won't be surprised if some reduce this scripture to imply that Paul wasn't really talking about "apostles" !

:shrug

Hi

Two wrongs don't make a right. And one wrong does not justify the other wrong.

Mysteryman said:
Two wrongs don't make a right. And one wrong does not justify the other wrong.

Ignoring or misunderstanding Scriptures to suit your own gender preference don't make it right either !

tina, its not about gender in this case but what the lord ordained. If god wanted a women to be in a leadership position by design why would paul write what he did in timothy knowing full well of junia. for they were in christ before him!

keep in mind i have been under a female pastor , so that doenst make me sexist when i say this. i saw what the bible says on this.

Back