Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

“New Night Owl memberâ€

Hi all. I think I post more at night time. So I guess I’m kind of a Night Owl poster. Well I post in the day sometimes but more in the Evening hours. For you that are computer hackers don’t follow my activity schedule hahaha.

I once signed up here a couple of years ago. But it does not seem I have ever posted here before. I must have gone to another forum. I’ve been to several of them and I just hope that people have respect for God at these places. Also that I hope everyone can get along. That may sound not much but at some forums that is a lot to ask for.

Another words I think like the Disciples although we don’t always agree on everything we can talk things out. Badgering others does not make God happy. On the other hand one still needs to not compromise The Word of God to fall into Luke warm as is happening at a number of Churches now.
[FONT=&quot]I Believe the True Love of God is also teaching us The Right way and His way of Things. God’s law really protects everyone like lying that hurts others. That Jesus would also say to Love God and to Love one another Christianity is not about self but about Jesus and whom He calls so we become a part of God’s family. God always being in Charge Hey don’t worry gang. This is Kind of sermon. I’m not always a Pulpit speaker. I make my ways to the 3 Ring Circuses as well hahaha. I can post in a variety of topical sections. I keep up on the news. Wow I was surprised those words Boehner used the other day ago. Just imagine how upset they all are. And just imagine how upset the retired people and the disabled are and just imagine what The Beatles would say hahaha. I get SSI and Medicare these decisions can really affect me. But don’t worry Gang I won’t take my falls on you guys hahaha. I will go Holler at Obama and the Democrats. Where did all my Money go? And they answer to our private Jet planes and 100 dollar campaign offerings. . Well at least I know my money is to feed dinner for the less fortunate like Obama and his Liberal friend’s hahaha. It’s better to give than receive hahaha. Don’t worry I won’t be a total clown in the Bible sections. Got to get serious sometimes. You can cal me Qwest see you around the board.[/FONT]

Back